Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2020, 11:13 AM
    Since helmets are removed and heads are bowed while kneeling, I'm confident prayers are being whispered. And yes, they kneel for Blacks hurt and killed unjustly -- and pray for an end to it.
    You have no idea if anyone is praying, but even if they are, they can pray at any time. It is not necessary to disrespect the flag to do that. And no, they are not kneeling for all black Americans. This has only been a protest over police killings. You can be certain they are not protesting the three hundred thousand black babies killed in abortion every year. It's just a political stunt.

I'm not trying to suggest that many of the players don't have sincere feelings about the issues. I don't doubt that, but from the point of view of those who organized this, it is just political. It basically accomplished nothing other than, in all likelihood, helping Harris/Biden get in office.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 28, 2020, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You have no idea if anyone is praying, but even if they are, they can pray at any time.
    What better time and place to pray!
    It is not necessary to disrespect the flag to do that.
    There's no disrespect. If anything, it's just the opposite!
    And no, they are not kneeling for all black Americans.
    You know that how?
    I'm not trying to suggest that many of the players don't have sincere feelings about the issues.
    In this post, you've made a huge effort to say it's all show. And it has nothing to do with Biden. It started on August 26, 2016.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2020, 11:59 AM
    You know that how?
    By their public statements. They are hand in glove with BLM. Remember that Google is your friend.

"National Football League commissioner Roger Goodell issued a 1 minute and 21 second apology on 5 June, following several years of debate within the NFL as well as among fans, Donald Trump and countless pundits who criticised Colin Kaepernick and other players' silent protests against police brutality."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8521741.html

In this post, you've made a huge effort to say it's all show. And it has nothing to do with Biden. It started on August 26, 2016.

I have not said it was all show. I said it was largely a political stunt. "I'm not trying to suggest that many of the players don't have sincere feelings about the issues. I don't doubt that."

As to Biden, you might be right. I didn't say it was their intent, but that it could have been a by-product.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 28, 2020, 07:58 PM
    Be it protesting by taking a knee or marching in the streets and voting, it's a protected right. Of course anyone has a right to disagree, for whatever reason. No EVIDENCE needed.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2020, 09:19 PM
    yes there is plenty of evidence of that here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should we always kneel when praying? [ 17 Answers ]

Is there a particular verse in the bible that says if we should kneel always when praying. I was brought up praying in no particular position. But my friend says that as christians, we should kneel when we pray like how muslims do when they pray. Is this founded in the bible? Im a roman catholic.

View more questions Search