Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2021, 03:59 PM
    Did you ever develop over a billion dollars in real estate holdings? How about a tenth of that? A twentieth?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 7, 2021, 04:07 PM
    Have you ever seen a poor mobster or dictator? Both are in the realm of possibility just given what we know as stated above.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2021, 05:15 PM
    Yes Trump exhibits all the characteristics of a mobster or dictator. he came in a burst of glory and flamed out in ignomony
    Expert

Jan 7, 2021, 05:27 PM
    He still has his cult followers and they gave a helluva show which the dufus no doubt enjoyed. You think he's done yet? No way.
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2021, 07:11 PM
    But his voice has been cut off, he can't twitter any more
    Expert

Jan 7, 2021, 07:29 PM
    Yes he can!

Trump gets Twitter account back with threat he could be permanently banned (yahoo.com)
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2021, 09:52 PM
    Mr fake news is back
    Expert

Jan 8, 2021, 07:27 AM
    The lies continue, Trump concedes defeat to Biden, says 'outraged by violence, lawlessness in US Capitol' (republicworld.com)
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2021, 09:35 AM
    Trump is himself again declaring he will not attend the inauguration - fodder for his moronic followers who will read that as further denial of the election. Without a prompter for his speeches, the real Trump emerges.

Censure, impeachment, or 25th Amendment - any one of them works for me.
    Expert

Jan 8, 2021, 09:49 AM
    All the above plus a perp walk would make my day/week/month/year/decade/millennium. Or looney fringe wingers heads exploding while stuck shoulder deep up dufus A$$!

On live prime time TV!

8O!
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2021, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Trump is himself again declaring he will not attend the inauguration - fodder for his moronic followers who will read that as further denial of the election. Without a prompter for his speeches, the real Trump emerges.

Censure, impeachment, or 25th Amendment - any one of them works for me.
    It's over Tal, be happy with that
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2021, 04:45 PM
    It ain't over 'til it's over.
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2021, 05:11 PM
    yes Trump dragged kicking and screaming from the WH, I think he will just hop on his jet and fly south for the winter
    Expert

Jan 9, 2021, 08:46 AM
    Extradite his a$$ to where he did his dirt.
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2021, 04:29 PM
    Florida is a great place for him almost as far from the seat of power as you can get and right in the path of the next hurricane
    Expert

Jan 11, 2021, 11:43 AM
    Not far enough for his words actions or behavior bordering on dangerously criminal if not downright insane and lunatic.
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2021, 03:15 PM
    Nothing new to see here, he was elected as a lunatic, served as a lunatic and exited as a lunatic. Four years of lunatic behaviour didn't get him impeached, but now they have the majority they will do it anyway. You would think after four years they have something better to do
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2021, 03:19 PM
    They won't get it through the Senate. They won't get the 67 votes needed. It's just a final eruption towards Trump of extreme liberal dem hatred. You know, the people who say they believe in tolerance and acceptance.

To be a lunatic, he was amazingly successful in many ways.
    Expert

Jan 11, 2021, 05:10 PM
    Lets have the vote and find out. Or do you defend the events of Jan 6th? Maybe I missed your rebuke of such mob actions on our capital as you defend the dufus yet again.
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2021, 05:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    They won't get it through the Senate. They won't get the 67 votes needed. It's just a final eruption towards Trump of extreme liberal dem hatred. You know, the people who say they believe in tolerance and acceptance.

To be a lunatic, he was amazingly successful in many ways.
    Yes lunatics sometimes are, rational people don't want to say no to them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Fix is in .....the swamp protects it's own [ 10 Answers ]

Because "no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case." "In a report released Thursday, the DOJ's Office of the Inspector General said its probe found that Comey violated department policy. "Upon completing its investigation, the OIG provided its factual findings to the Justice Department...

Trump and His Swamp [ 22 Answers ]

I guess we missed his meaning - we thought he meant to drain the EXISTING swamp when it turns out the swamp is entirely one of HIS making. His cabinet secretary Acosta is the 9th cabinet official to leave the Trump administration. There are only 15 cabinet positions. For context: During the...

Swamp gas smell in bathroom comes when closed up [ 2 Answers ]

A swamp gas smell in jacussie toilet area of bathroom especially in colder weather when I close door and window. Have had 3 plummers and an enginer here. Yes I have pulled a couple dead mice out from under jacusie but this is a sewer smell. Replaced wax ring and toilet. I rent a beautiful house but...

Swamp cool to refrigerated? [ 6 Answers ]

OK, I am an experienced roofer who has seen this conversion a million times and I think I can handle it... I think. My plan was to buy ohe of the precharged self contained units that goes on the roof and just do the ductwork and wiring myself (I got my brother to do the 240v and subpanel), but I...

View more questions Search