Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 18, 2020, 08:01 PM
    The Russians are back! Or did they ever leave?
    Russian hackers breach U.S. government, targeting agencies, private companies (nbcnews.com)

I guess this is just another hoax. The dufus was briefed but crickets from the WH! Just like his response to rapidly rising sickness and death.

More Crickets!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2020, 05:35 AM
    no just another boogie man .... most likely it was China and spreading disinformation that it was Russia. They hit something like personnel files again ;like the Chinese did during the emperor's reign . Nothing will come of this because our hands are just as dirty and we don't want to reveal our hacker involvement .

Not very well reported in this hysteria was that Trump decided to close the 2 remaining consulates in Russia .Only the embassy will remain.

Emergency! Everybody to Get From Street! - YouTube
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2020, 05:43 AM
    The Russians are coming, hide under the bed
    Expert

Dec 19, 2020, 06:42 AM
    Secretary of State Pompeo says hack was 'pretty clearly' Russian (msn.com)

Closing consulates will show them rooskies.
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2020, 06:45 AM
    The National Nuclear agencies can be hacked but our election system can’t be....right?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2020, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    The National Nuclear agencies can be hacked but our election system can’t be....right?
    The FACT is that the election system was NOT hacked!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2020, 07:07 AM
    Closing consulates will show them rooskies.
    Yeah. We could have done what Obama did...no, wait. What did he do?

The FACT is that the election system was NOT hacked!
    I laughed when I read this. It's like Athos has access to top-secret information and he KNOWS the election was not hacked. The same boob who claimed our election was secure evidently knew nothing about Russian hacking of gov accounts. How reassuring.
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2020, 07:36 AM
    a hack would be external . The algorithm inside the Dominion machines were placed their by corrupt election officials . So I guess you are right . There was no 'hack' .
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2020, 07:46 AM
    a hack would be external . The algorithm inside the Dominion machines were placed their by corrupt election officials . So I guess you are right . There was no 'hack' .
    The next thing I expect from you is that Hunter Biden was an election official.
    Expert

Dec 19, 2020, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Yeah. We could have done what Obama did...no, wait. What did he do?
    We sure could...Obama Expels 35 Diplomats, Imposes Retaliatory Sanctions Against Russia For Hacking : NPR

I laughed when I read this. It's like Athos has access to top-secret information and he KNOWS the election was not hacked. The same boob who claimed our election was secure evidently knew nothing about Russian hacking of gov accounts. How reassuring.
    He wasn't the only one that said the election was secure and fraud free. Not saying while we were busy with the election the Russians snuck through other agencies and departments but that certainly appears to be the case.

Who was it that's been claiming the Russians are innocent since he opened his big mouth? The dufus of course and now he says nothing.
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2020, 09:27 AM
    We sure could
    Did you read this? "Trump decided to close the 2 remaining consulates in Russia."

Who was it that's been claiming the Russians are innocent since he opened his big mouth?
    He did not say the Russkies were innocent. He said HE (Trump) was innocent.
    Expert

Dec 19, 2020, 10:16 AM
    Trump downplays impact of massive breach of government computer systems - tweet (yahoo.com)

Christopher Bing Sat, December 19, 2020, 11:03 AM CST

(Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump in his first comments about a widespread data breach across the U.S. government downplayed the seriousness and impact of the cyber espionage campaign.
    "The Cyber Hack is far greater in the Fake News Media than in actuality," Trump said on Twitter on Saturday. "Russia, Russia, Russia is the priority chant when anything happens because Lamestream is, for mostly financial reasons, petrified of discussing the possibility that it may be China (it may!)."
    Yeah closing them Russian consulates will sure show those Chinese not to mess with us! Does that make sense to you?
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2020, 02:05 PM
    The next thing I expect from you is that Hunter Biden was an election official.
    no Hunter did his corruption gig for his old man. The compliant press decided that they undermined Evita's chances in 2016 by doing precursory shallow reporting on Comey's cover up of Evita's emails . So they decided this cycle was to not report the Hunter computer story at all. Then their allies in social media ;FB and Twitter among others , suppressed any story about it .

Now that Quid occupies the " office of President elect " ,and they really want the SQUAD's choice , Harris ,to be POTUS , they suddenly "discovered " the Hunter story . I expect the Dems to force Quid to resign within a year .
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2020, 02:14 PM
    . I expect the Dems to force Quid to resign within a year .
    perhaps they will impeach him
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2020, 03:09 PM
    I expect the Dems to force Quid to resign within a year .
    That would be shocking. If the HB corruption really gains traction, then what will that say about the national media that hid the story?
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2020, 03:46 PM
    no Hunter did his corruption gig for his old man. The compliant press decided that they undermined Evita's chances in 2016 by doing precursory shallow reporting on Comey's cover up of Evita's emails . So they decided this cycle was to not report the Hunter computer story at all. Then their allies in social media ;FB and Twitter among others , suppressed any story about it .

Now that Quid occupies the " office of President elect " ,and they really want the SQUAD's choice , Harris ,to be POTUS , they suddenly "discovered " the Hunter story . I expect the Dems to force Quid to resign within a year .

Thanks for keeping us updated on the loonies from QAnon.
    Expert

Dec 28, 2020, 08:30 PM
    Can't figure out what HB or the Q have to do with Russian cyber antics.
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2020, 09:12 PM
    well someone got elected and maybe this someone will be friendlier than the last someone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Top Secret NSA Document Proving Russians Aided Trump Election Campaign [ 12 Answers ]

The Rachel Maddow Show reported last night Thursday that she received an anonymous document in the mail that was marked Top Secret from the NSA. Within the document was the name of an American citizen (well-known) who was a member of the Trump transition team and who worked with Russian ...

Did the Russians just perpetrate a coup d'état? How's your Russian? [ 73 Answers ]

Hello: And, they DID it with the right wing's help. WHEN did right wingers fall in LOVE with Russia?? I missed it.. WE'RE going down the tubes, America.. We gotta ACT, and ACT NOW!!!!! excon

45 degree elbows joined back to back. Are they legal to make a long sweep 90 [ 2 Answers ]

Are back to back 45s legal I drainage situations in canada

Russians report all ten pirates dead. [ 23 Answers ]

I suspect they all had a cold... Russian Military Says Pirates Likely Dead - Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty 2010

"Going-for-the-jugular approach to politics": Putin and the Russians? [ 7 Answers ]

No; it's the Chosen One, "the ones we've been waiting for": "Barack Obama is striking back fiercely and swiftly to stamp out an ad that links him to a 1960s radical, eager to demonstrate a far more aggressive response to attacks than John Kerry did when faced with the 2004 "Swift Boat" campaign." ...

View more questions Search