Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 22, 2020, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Forget it. You’re back to your usual silliness. These issues are not jokes to me.
    Then stop your bad behavior. I ask again: Why only white people stopping abortion? How?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2020, 02:12 PM
    Blacks are killing each other via abortion and guns, how do white people fit into that equation?
    Are you completely unable to remember your own questions???

But I'll ask again. If stopping abortion will save 300,000 black lives a year. are you on board, or are you just all talk? Have a little courage and answer the question. Do you have that kind of courage???

Already I know that you will not answer the question. It's your pattern.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 22, 2020, 02:17 PM
    Are you completely unable to remember your own questions???
    You aren't able to answer them?
    But I'll ask again. If stopping abortion will save 300,000 black lives a year. are you on board, or are you just all talk? Have a little courage and answer the question. Do you have that kind of courage???
    Courage??? What about white lives? As they say, All Lives Matter, right?
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2020, 02:26 PM
    As I said, I knew you wouldn't answer. You never do. Instead of giving a serious, thoughtful reply, you just come back with inane comments. I think that is very unfortunate. You are so fearful of actually thinking about a topic, and where it might take you, that you refuse to do it. Oh well. Can't say I didn't try.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 22, 2020, 02:35 PM
    As I said, I knew you wouldn't answer. You never do. Instead of giving a serious, thoughtful reply, you just come back with inane comments. I think that is very unfortunate. You are so fearful of actually thinking about a topic, and where it might take you, that you refuse to do it. Oh well. Can't say I didn't try.
    You are talking about yourself -- refuse to answer my questions. My past suggestion of a mandatory, reversible vasectomy at age 11 or 12 would solve the abortion problem. Amputation of hands would solve the shooting/murdering problem.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2020, 03:08 PM
    not very practical and a fascist solution, why not try the WWI solution of bromide in the water
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2020, 03:14 PM
    bromide in the water
    What was that about?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 22, 2020, 03:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    why not try the WWII solution of bromide in the water
    Oooooh, 'Clete, I'd forgotten about that!
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2020, 05:05 PM
    What was that about?
    said to reduce desire and performance, was apparently provided to the troops
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2020, 06:08 PM
    Ah! The ravages of war.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2020, 06:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    It's a myth. Every army has a substance that the soldiers think the brass is putting in their food to reduce libido, but it's only a legend. In my service days, it was saltpeter.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 22, 2020, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    It's a myth. Every army has a substance that the soldiers think the brass is putting in their food to reduce libido, but it's only a legend. In my service days, it was saltpeter.
    During my college days, we were told the chef put that into the food.
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2020, 07:12 PM
    Ah! The ravages of war.
    It was designed to prevent some of the ravages of war

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crippling pain when lifting foot from kneeling position with plantar flexion of foot [ 0 Answers ]

I dislocated my patella and tore my mcl 6 months ago. There was also damage to other tendons and ligaments. I did prescribed physiotherapy and recovered to a degree. The main pain/symptom I still have is extreme pain in my calf if I try to lift my foot with my knee planted on the ground (in a sort...

Sharp pain - right foot / outside of right foot just before arch of foot [ 3 Answers ]

Started in December when I had done a day's worth of Christmas shopping. Pain got so bad that it just hurt to walk / any pressure. Went to doctor and got some pain med - no x-rays / he didn't really do anything other than listen to what I had to say about it. Now it's roughly 3 months later and...

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Why when I dream of getting shoot in my head someone I know gets shoot in the head [ 5 Answers ]

Someone help me I keep have dreams of getting shoot in the head one I was walking up the street about to get in a friend car and a man walked up &shoot me in my head 2days later another friend of mine got shoot in the head in the same car & with the same friend that was in my dream thank God he...

The Dems have a loaded gun and they know how to shoot themselves in the foot with it [ 7 Answers ]

Democrats want 'John Doe' provision cut - Nation/Politics - The Washington Times, America's Newspaper

View more questions Search