Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 28, 2020, 08:18 PM
    The real issue is how much vaccine is available as we may well need hundreds of millions just in the US, and we have a rather slow start on that front.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2020, 09:13 PM
    no one has had a fast start, Tal own start here stalled on a technicality

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

The economy is so bad that. [ 3 Answers ]

THE ECONOMY IS SO BAD, that . I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail. I ordered a burger at McDonalds and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?" CEO's are now playing miniature golf. If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds,"

How would you fix the economy? [ 11 Answers ]

How Would You Fix the Economy?" I think this guy nailed it! Dear Mr. President, Please find below my suggestion for fixing America's economy. Instead

View more questions Search