Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlexisMoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2020, 01:46 PM
    help me find this show
    It's a crime show......The tv show is around 2010-2019. from what I can remember about a certain episode. the male lead is really smart he either is a cop, or he works for the police. In the episode that I can remember is that he was at the shooting range and the beginning of the episode and later on the cops find a dead body and found out it was from the male lead

gun. everyone knew he didn't do it but they can't seem to figure out how. as he was examing the body he remembers that the patterns look similar and then he remembers them from his shooting at the shooting place and that how

they find out he wasn't the killer and the killer tried to burn the proof or something like that. IDK but I really have been trying my best to find this show. I believe the female lead is a cop but not sure.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2022, 04:21 PM
    Sounds like "Castle". He's a writer assigned to a police precinct for material. She, Detective Beckett, is a homicide cop. It's straight and humorous. Something like "Moonlighting" of days gone by. They fall in love, natch.

PS - Castle's teenage daughter is named Alexis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find an old TV show 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember one episode in particular. This shows antologist is supposedly a white bear of some kind (this is a cartoon we're talking about) and in one episode he goes camping with his buddy. They later happen to sneeze at the same time, seemingly causing time to freeze. The truth was that fate,...

Trying to find an old TV show 90's? [ 0 Answers ]

I remember one episode in particular. This shows antologist is supposedly a white bear of some kind (this is a cartoon we're talking about) and in one episode he goes camping with his buddy. They later happen to sneeze at the same time, seemingly causing time to freeze. The truth was that fate,...

Need to find a place that sells this hard to find show [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering where I can buy the whole season or series of La Freccia Nera with english subtitles and I mean the old black and white version not the new one

View more questions Search