Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2020, 02:16 AM
    Here's to the Holidays
    for your amusement
    The 12 Months of 2020 (to the 12 Days of Christmas) - A little fun relief from this year :) - YouTube
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2020, 05:14 AM
    Good one Tom mind if I use it?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2020, 02:08 AM
    by all means .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2020, 06:07 PM
    although it is early I wish you all the compliments of the season, have a happy and holy Christmas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Holidays [ 3 Answers ]

What are your favourite cities to visit?

Happy holidays! [ 6 Answers ]

want to wish all our plumbing experts and visitors to the plumbing page the very happiest of holidays. You guys are the best and I am proud to be one of you. Thank you for all your hard work last year and let's make this new year our best. Tom a.k.a. speedball1

The Holidays [ 2 Answers ]

Hello friends: Merry exmas, Happy Chanukah, and to you hippies out there, happy solstice. excon

Holidays [ 3 Answers ]

Hopefully everyone had a great Thanksgiving. The Holidays are here again-so soon! This time of year is not a time of joy for everyone. In fact, it can be a very depressing time for a lot of us. I wanted to open this thread in hopes people will come to talk if they are starting to feel depressed...

Holidays in the UK [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Last year my dad had a very serious stroke and is now very disabled, and also diabetic. He is currently in a residential care home while my mum sells their house and we manage to buy a house suitable for him to reutrn to. We want to go on holiday, but obviously don't want to have to leave my...

View more questions Search