Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Helpthehat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2020, 05:45 PM
    Audio Issues with a DAC
    Hello. I will get straight to the point. I have bought a Audioquest Dragonfly Black 1.5 to use with my Sony WHCH710N/B for Tidal. Tidal has 4 streaming qualities, and they are normal, high, hi fi, and master. When I play a master track the audio quality sounds really good, but for some reason when I play a song, plus certain videos on Instagram, after a while the sound audio becomes EXCEPTIONAL (although really crunchy at certain parts of the audio and the color on the dac switches from orange to purple). I don’t understand why this is happening. I also don’t understand why I need a DAC for this exceptional sound quality, since before August I didn’t need one and this problem came all of a sudden. All the customer support I’ve spoken to couldn’t find the root of the problem. I hope you guys can. My main goal is to get this exceptional sound quality without the use of a DAC, like how it was originally. (I have an iPhone 11 with iOS 14.2)

Check out some similar questions!

My optical D audio cable doesn't fit TV audio round slot.. What can I do? [ 1 Answers ]

Bought a sonos playbar and the optical audio cable is D shaped... The audio in the TV is round... Is there an adapter or what can I do?

Audio Adapter Intel 82801DB ICH4 - AC'97 Audio Controller [A-1] [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me I need Audio Adapter Intel 82801DB ICH4 - AC'97 Audio Controller

Asus Motherboard Audio Issues [ 1 Answers ]

I just finished putting my beast computer together and was finishing the final touches (anti-virus, computer games, Microsoft office, etc.) and for some reason my audio was not working. After about 3 hours of looking into this to no avail, I have decided to ask for some help! When I look into my...

Driver issues with Audio on my Dell GX270 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dell GX270 computer and have just reformatted it. Everything works find but no sound. I checked the Dell website and downloaded the correct driver for the onboard sound card and installed it but it just keeps rebooting and comes back to the screen that states that I need to install the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.