Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2020, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Strictly rumor mill stuff, sadly presented here as truth.
    Is that anything like the lawsuits that judges keep throwing out and dismissing for lack of evidence about voter fraud?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2020, 05:21 AM
    Tal, where there is smoke there is fire, just because they put the fire out doesn't mean it won't smoulder for days
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2020, 05:49 AM
    Is that anything like the lawsuits that judges keep throwing out and dismissing for lack of evidence about voter fraud?
    That could very well be the case, Tal. I don't know if Trump's team has anything or not, but I do think they should have their day in court. That day just needs to be soon in coming. I do know that two state employees in Georgia were fired this week because of "negligence" in counting votes.
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2020, 06:00 AM
    Here's a question for you. Biden has stated this week that he will not enforce a national shutdown and he's not even sure he will do anything about masks. He will, of course, distribute the vaccine that Trump is responsible for so quickly developing. So what exactly does he plan on doing that will be different from what Trump did??? The charge has been made here, and an utterly irresponsible one, that Trump is somehow responsible for 80% of the COVID deaths. So if Biden does nothing more than Trump did, will he also be charged with 80% of the deaths under his charge, or was that just another manifestation of the Trump hatred so often seen here? Will he be named "Dufus 2"?
    Expert

Nov 21, 2020, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Tal, where there is smoke there is fire, just because they put the fire out doesn't mean it won't smoulder for days
    Fact is the dufus is blowing the smoke and getting thrown out of court. Come on 30 lawsuits? No evidence?

That could very well be the case, Tal. I don't know if Trump's team has anything or not, but I do think they should have their day in court. That day just needs to be soon in coming. I do know that two state employees in Georgia were fired this week because of "negligence" in counting votes.
    They have had ample opportunity to present evidence to a judge and get that day in court. That's pretty much the whole story and if you have evidence that two workers fired for negligence had an effect on the voting then I'm waiting.

Here's a question for you. Biden has stated this week that he will not enforce a national shutdown and he's not even sure he will do anything about masks. He will, of course, distribute the vaccine that Trump is responsible for so quickly developing. So what exactly does he plan on doing that will be different from what Trump did??? The charge has been made here, and an utterly irresponsible one, that Trump is somehow responsible for 80% of the COVID deaths. So if Biden does nothing more than Trump did, will he also be charged with 80% of the deaths under his charge, or was that just another manifestation of the Trump hatred so often seen here? Will he be named "Dufus 2"?
    We'll just have to wait and see won't we.
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2020, 09:54 AM
    So you voted for him, in part, because he would handle the Covid deal better than Trump, and yet you don't know what he plans on doing??? Well, OK for that.
    Expert

Nov 21, 2020, 10:43 AM
    I voted for Joe because he would handle all the countries business better than the dufus.
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2020, 10:58 AM
    We'll see how that goes. I do know you beat up Trump endlessly about Covid, but now your guy has no better plan, so I just don't know where that leaves you.

"Dufus 2". I like that! Seems appropriate.
    Expert

Nov 21, 2020, 12:24 PM
    He has articulated his plan and even if it's no better he surely will execute it and coordinate it much better, and that's even with the stall tactics, and drama, by this administration.
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2020, 12:33 PM
    He’s articulated his plan? Fine. What is it?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 21, 2020, 12:42 PM
    He’s articulated his plan? Fine. What is it?
    Read on his website what he said he'll do.
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2020, 12:48 PM
    So you have no idea. Got it.

Wouldn't it be a lot more honest to simply say, "I don't know?"
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 21, 2020, 12:52 PM
    So you have no idea. Got it.
    Of course, I do! But it's very comprehensive and lengthy, so easier for you to read it on his site and not take up space here if I did a c/p. Google "Joe Biden covid" (without quote marks) and voila!
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2020, 01:03 PM
    Yeah. Right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is it generally believed that there will always be conflict in the U.S. healthcar [ 3 Answers ]

Why is it generally believed that there will always be conflict in the U.S. healthcare? (atleast 5 sentence answer)

No One Believed Me ? [ 5 Answers ]

------------------------------ No One Believed Me - 1 - The Bigger Picture - Your Life - MSN Lifestyle Four Sacramento County Sheriff's cars pulled up in front of David Woods's house. He tried to explain to them what happened. But the lead deputy cut him off: "Yeah, that's fine. Put your hands...

Who was a scientist from england ,that believed that there was life on mars [ 1 Answers ]

A scientist from england,that believed there was life on mars and had a theory about the ozone layer.

Once believed in God - but you no longer do? [ 56 Answers ]

Hi everyone, For those of you who once did believe in Our Heveanly Father, God, but no longer do, would it be okay if I asked you to share, why? What was the turning point? I ask this, as I am most curious and have often wondered why or what happened. Was it gradual? Please know, I do...

View more questions Search