Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2020, 02:28 PM
    Quid appoints Rep. Cedric Richmond......
    ..... as liason between the envirowackos and the business community . I have to say I approve of this move .

1. He is from Louisiana ;an energy state .

2, He gets his campaign funded by the energy companies . He has received some $341 K in contributions from the oil and gas industry so he will know where his bread is buttered .

3. Madam Mim is practically begging her caucus to NOT accept positions in Quid's government. This will mean another special election to find a replacement .

Richmond delivers for the energy industry too. He repeatedly breaks ranks with the Dems on energy ,environmental votes time after time . He has voted to increase energy exports ;and to build pipelines . Well done Quid !!

To put the cherry on top ;Quid is reportedly considering making an appointment of Ernest Moniz; the emperor's former energy Sec ,to a climate envoy position whatever that means . Since he left government he has deepened his ties to the oil and gas industries .
    Yeah he negotiated the Iran nuclear deal so that is a black mark .Still he is a fracking advocate .....a major plus in my book . Moniz has had several lucrative relationships with fossil fuel companies during his career, including as an adviser to BP. He advocates the 'all of the above 'approach to energy which I fully support .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 19, 2020, 11:36 AM
    Don't be surprised if the Iran Deal gets put back in play. I see a lot of de escalation of global tensions with this administration whenever they get the chance.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2020, 01:15 PM
    a limp wristed approach no doubt
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2020, 03:23 PM
    a limp wristed approach no doubt
    like the emperor
    ' lead from behind '
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2020, 03:56 PM
    yes very far behind

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quid's foreign policy in a word [ 76 Answers ]

trunalimunumaprzure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPd6E6ehzOo

Quid violated the Logan Act [ 7 Answers ]

According to Ben Rhodes ,one of the emperor's top foreign advisors; Quid has been talking to foreign leaders actively shaping his foreign policy agenda. To refresh your memory ;Michael Flynn acting in his role as incoming National Security Advisor had a conversation with Russian Ambassador Sergey...

Quid pro quo to vote for joe [ 11 Answers ]

Nanny Bloomy pays felons fines so they can vote in Florida https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/597#:~:text=Expenditures%20to%20influence%20voting,-U.S.%20Code&text=Shall%20be%20fined%20under%20this,than%20two%20years%2C%20or%20both.

Quid Pro No Show Joe ? [ 11 Answers ]

Madam Mim hinted at another Dem strategery . She says that quid should not debate Trump a gave a lame reason for him to buck a campaign tradition that is as long as the Republic 'the debate(s) ' . ...

GOP Appoints Racist to Judiciary Committee [ 64 Answers ]

GOP Appoints Racist to Judiciary Committee On Tuesday, the GOP announced that Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) will replace Pennsylvania Senator Arlen Specter (Republican now turned Democrat) as the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee. This Judiciary Committee is responsible for...

View more questions Search