Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2020, 07:59 AM
    Biden-Trump
    Biden passes 79 million votes - highest ever.

50.9% of popular vote - most for any challenger since FDR.

5.7 million votes more than Trump - and the margin is still growing.

Trump will be absent from Biden's inauguration since he will abscond to Florida prior where he will fight extradition to New York one minute after the noon hour on January 20 when NY will commence extradition proceedings against Trump to face criminal charges.

On the other hand, one week later Trump's orange jump suit during his perp walk will nicely complement his spray-on orange skin-tone.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2020, 10:23 AM
    gotta love that smartmatic tabulating system
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 17, 2020, 10:39 AM
    Hope he doesn't start a war before he leaves first.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/16/u...n-nuclear.html
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2020, 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    gotta love that smartmatic tabulating system
    Tomder, have you ever seen a conspiracy theory you did NOT like?

Even Sean Hannity has disowned this one. Your hero Sydney Powell is still promoting it. She claims it has caused Trump to lose "millions and millions of votes"!

When asked for proof on FOX-NEWS, Powell said, "“Well, I’ve got lots of ways to prove it, but I’m not going to tell on national TV what all we have."

This one is easy to debunk. Have you no shame, Tom?
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2020, 11:09 AM
    tal I don't believe it . He wouldn't bomb Iran when his advisors wanted him to do it. That is why Bolton got a bug up his butt about Trump .

https://reason.com/2019/06/21/trump-...-downed-drone/

Trump asked his highest-ranking national security advisers what possible responses were available to him and how best to respond to Iran, officials told the Times.

That is not the same as seeking options to bomb them . So, he asked for options. Isn’t that what presidents always do?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/16/polit...ite/index.html
    Expert

Nov 17, 2020, 11:19 AM
    tal I don't believe it . He wouldn't bomb Iran when his advisors wanted him to do it. That is why Bolton got a bug up his butt about Trump .

https://reason.com/2019/06/21/trump-...-downed-drone/

Trump asked his highest-ranking national security advisers what possible responses were available to him and how best to respond to Iran, officials told the Times.

That is not the same as seeking options to bomb them . So, he asked for options. Isn’t that what presidents always do?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/16/polit...ite/index.html
    Competent presidents would have such options ready when they changed the name of the game by withdrawing from the deal. Months before you get evicted is rather late don't you think?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2020, 01:15 PM
    Trump will find an excuse to visit his investments in Moscow
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2020, 01:23 PM
    Athos for 4 years you have believed the debunked conspiracy theory that Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election in 2016 . Have you no shame ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 17, 2020, 01:29 PM
    conspiracy theory that Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election in 2016 .
    He didn't???
    Expert

Nov 17, 2020, 01:29 PM
    Athos for 4 years you have believed the debunked conspiracy theory that Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election in 2016 . Have you no shame ?
    He did! That theory hasn't been debunked but denied and attempted to be covered up but that's what the Stone conviction and pardon was about as well as the dufus impeachment trial. Nice to have sycophants on the taxpayer dole, but that's coming to a rapid end.

I told you to read the Mueller Report for yourself but NOOOOOOOOO! You would rather believe the the dufus and the right wing noise machine.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2020, 01:32 PM
    This is hilarious. Four years of investigations and impeachment hearings, and in the end there was nothing, but that's not enough for some on this board. It's just another symptom of TDS.
    Expert

Nov 17, 2020, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    This is hilarious. Four years of investigations and impeachment hearings, and in the end there was nothing, but that's not enough for some on this board. It's just another symptom of TDS.
    I accept you can't read either.
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2020, 01:35 PM
    Competent presidents would have such options ready when they changed the name of the game by withdrawing from the deal. Months before you get evicted is rather late don't you think?
    uh no . Contingency plans get discussed and plans revised all time ;and consulting with advisors is expected .In this case it was reacting to a specific report by international inspectors that the homicidal apocalyptic rulers in Tehran had significantly increased the country’s stockpile of nuclear material, Only in the Trump hating world does he get condemned for both being someone who ignores advisor and for consulting with them before taking action .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2020, 01:48 PM
    I accept you can't read either.
    I read fine. Do I accept the analysis of an enthusiastic Trump hater? No.
    Expert

Nov 17, 2020, 01:51 PM
    uh no . Contingency plans get discussed and plans revised all time ;and consulting with advisors is expected .In this case it was reacting to a specific report by international inspectors that the homicidal apocalyptic rulers in Tehran had significantly increased the country’s stockpile of nuclear material, Only in the Trump hating world does he get condemned for both being someone who ignores advisor and for consulting with them before taking action .
    Nice spin but increasing nuclear material was a given and the dufus was told it was from the beginning despite the Euros begging. Surprised he didn't just get Netty to do the dirty work for him since Netty owes him a solid.
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2020, 01:52 PM
    tal I can read very well . The report concluded there was ZERO evidence of collusion.

Then in part 2 he said he could not exonerate Trump on obstruction. It was not his job to exonerate or not . If he had clear evidence of it he should've recommended further action against the President . That whole 2nd part of the report was BS to appease the Dems and to further smear the President .

NBC ,the Slimes ,NPR ,Politico ,all the usual suspects reported the same thing.
    Not only did Mueller COMPLETELY debunk the theory ;he obliterated it . Mueller, said that there was insufficient evidence to charge any American with crimes relating to Russian election interference .

No evidence ;not merely that there was insufficient evidence to obtain a criminal conviction.
    Expert

Nov 17, 2020, 02:16 PM
    No collusion, no obstruction was Barr's spin...neither was true.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roger-s...ay-2019-11-15/
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2020, 03:10 PM
    lying to Congress, witness tampering and obstruction..... in other words process crimes . Why didn't Mueller charge Stone ,Wikileaks and Julian Assange for the Russian hack of the DNC emails ? Because he had no proof of Russian involvement . Assange says he did not work with the Russians . Mueller decided there was not enough proof.Mueller did not even find evidence of coordination of Stone and Wikileaks . Assange faces charges in a hacking conspiracy, though the case is unrelated to the 2016 election. Had Mueller had any more than the process crimes on Stone you know he would've used it .
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2020, 03:13 PM
    I believe that Russia interfered with the 2016 election. That is also the conclusion of the US intelligence agencies stated many, many times. There is no doubt about that.

As far as Trump colluding with Russia, I have never said that he did. I think it quite plausible however, based on Trump's possibly being in the pocket of Putin due to his (possible) debt to Putin. That is the best explanation of his believing the word of an enemy of America and not believing his own intelligence agencies. Evidence for that collusion may yet turn up when Trump leaves the protection of the presidency.

Trump, who we now know does not deal in reality, loudly claimed he was "exonerated" by Mueller every chance he got. That was an absolute falsehood. Mueller gave 10 instances of trump's law-breaking. Trump will face those on January 21, 2021.
    Expert

Nov 17, 2020, 03:22 PM
    Unless the rumor is true that Rosey held Mueller in check playing both sides of the fence. I can't verify that but would make sense. As much as any deep state conspiracy theory.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quick informal poll: Are you pro-Biden or pro-Trump? [ 165 Answers ]

I'm a new member here and looking forward to meeting new people and having some interesting discussions. 🙂 I have a question I'd like to ask about the upcoming presidential election and the candidates, but before doing that I decided to test the waters by having an informal poll, or a virtual...

Trump The Coward Afraid To Debate With Biden [ 20 Answers ]

In a typical move by Trump and citing "too great a distance to debate", the coward has refused to debate with Joe Biden. The real reasons include his fear of again looking like a horse's arse with his ineffective attempt at bullying and talking over Biden who rightly called Trump a clown and to...

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

View more questions Search