Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2020, 09:58 AM
    2020 silver key fob
    i would to keep a key fob in my truck with the battery not in it, for emergency use, i will use the key to open the door, will it work from the truck battery if i put it in the right area of the consul, thank you, richard
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2020, 03:43 PM
    If you have a tow hitch there's an other option. You can keep it securely stored in a lockable safe that fits inside your tow hitch.
    This way you don't need to remove the battery. The safe is small water tight and a combination opens it.

Mar 3, 2021, 01:09 PM
    please explane, is the a safe that i buy that goes in the receiver ??
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2021, 10:29 PM
    Yes, like these

https://www.walmart.com/ip/HitchSafe...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Mar 4, 2021, 08:53 AM
    thank you, not sure if i trust the combination, maybe get froze, i will look for a keyed one, thanks, richard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Brownshirts of 2020 [ 23 Answers ]

Trump has sent his hand-picked thugs to Portland to attack and beat law-abiding citizens who are protesting. These 2020 Brownshirts take no prisoners, ask no questions, and never negotiate. Right from the Nazi 1930s handbook of those Brownshirts. They wear no identifying marks - just batons, pepper...

What is a silver soldered tray #05002 stamped Child's international silver co. worth? [ 1 Answers ]

I found a silver tray in the attic-- it's from Child's international silver co. it is silver soldered and not decerated kind of plain the number on back is 05002. It says 20 in by 23 oval shaped. I would like to know how much it is worth?

US silver coin certtificate of 1923/ raised a mortgage on gold and silver treasury [ 1 Answers ]

I saw silver coin certificates of 1923. On it sys, Face Value: One Hundred Million The Certificate Raised a Mortgage on Gold Silver Treasury Jade Ware Valid Forever At Sight Pay To The Bearer.Is this real?

View more questions Search