Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2020, 02:47 AM
    Maybe he is using the Gore standard .......37 day delay and demanding his day in court .
    Tricks and traps .....hmmm like leaving behind a 2 year phony investigation then followed by a Stalinist show trial impeachment ?
    Like the emperor seeding the upper levels of executive branch with people who self proclaimed themselves 'the resistance ' ?
    Instead of a smooth 10 week transition ,Trump was kneecapped by over 3 dozen officials who made scores of unmasking requests . Before he even took office they forced the incoming National Security Advisor to resign and face legal jeopardy.
    Among the Obots who made unmasking requests were Quid , Susan Rice , James Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper, Samatha Power, former Treasury Secretary Jack Lew and former White House chief of staff Denis McDonough. Are those the "tricks and traps " you speak of ?

They leaked false narratives to the press making the transition period chaotic. It scared quality people from applying and accepting positions in the incoming administration .Trump was forced to accept swamp critters and saboteurs into the highest level of his staff just to fill positions .

The attempted coup attempt exposed the Left as the sorest losers in U.S. history . Evita 'conceded ,but in words and actions never really did . She to this day calls Trump illegitimate .She advised Quid to not concede . Madam Mim tore up his SOTU address during a joint session of Congress.

Tricks you say . Would that include the $15,000 damage that the Bubba Adm did on their way out the door ?

The 9-11 Commission concluded that the 37 day delay while the 2000 election was contested was a key factor in the attack. They said the delayed transition “hampered the new administration in identifying, recruiting, clearing and obtaining Senate confirmation of key appointees” . Now the Dem are citing that concern ignoring the fact the Trump was denied the seating of many of his key appointments throughout his term . He often had to rely on positioning "acting" officers .

The Dems cite the 9-11 Commission report to now warn of the dangers of a delayed transition; especially in access to needed intelligence briefings . They conveniently forget that the Bubba administrator of the GAO at the time, David J. Barram, independently declined to “ascertain” Bush as the winner until the Supreme Court ultimately ruled and Gore conceded.

So spare me the complaining about Trump . The template he is following is the one the Dems constructed . You should only hope he doesn't take it to the limits he was forced to endure .
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2020, 05:04 AM
    More examples of the deep state thinking they run the government over elected officials . “Retiring diplomat Jim Jeffrey, outgoing U.S. envoy in Syria who signed ‘Never Trump’ letter, said his team routinely misled Trump about troop levels in Syria. ‘We were always playing shell games’ Jeffrey told Defense 1. Number of troops ‘a lot more than’ the 200 Trump agreed to"
    https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2...record/170012/
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 14, 2020, 09:15 AM
    Poor dufus! He was so wronged by the dems. Dude came in dirty with some dirty dudes fueled by the right wing noise machines exploding heads over decades of slowly losing domination over the great unwashed. Make America Great Again according to Rush, Alex, and the Qdudes.

We don't need no stinking mask, just a 30 foot wall and everything will be okay! I get it Tom, it's your country and you ain't sharing it without a fight. That's been pretty clear for a few hundred years.

We got the dufus and Mitch is NEXT!
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2020, 10:32 AM
    slowly losing domination over the great unwashed.
    a fair assessment of this campaign was that the big corporate money and the support from the elites went to the Dems .The new reality you face is that the Repubs are emerging as the party of the "great unwashed " .Trump was defeated but not Trump's coalition .Just look at the Congressional results ;and how well Republicans did in state elections . The Dems lost ground there The new coalition will be a prominent feature of the political landscape for years to come,
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2020, 09:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    a fair assessment of this campaign was that the big corporate money and the support from the elites went to the Dems .The new reality you face is that the Repubs are emerging as the party of the "great unwashed " .Trump was defeated but not Trump's coalition .Just look at the Congressional results ;and how well Republicans did in state elections . The Dems lost ground there The new coalition will be a prominent feature of the political landscape for years to come,
    Big corporate money, you mean Soros and Gates. pleased to see someone is looking after the great unwashed, no doubt they have been ignored for years, but just for the record who do you consider the great unwashed? the hillbillies? the red necks? the hippies? the students? the natives? the rust belt?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2020, 06:27 AM
    Very interesting post. It certainly seems to be true that the dems are now the party of the elites.
    Expert

Nov 15, 2020, 07:02 AM
    Is that a bad thing if those elites break the policy of domination and moves to policies of INCLUSION?

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Big corporate money, you mean Soros and Gates. pleased to see someone is looking after the great unwashed, no doubt they have been ignored for years, but just for the record who do you consider the great unwashed? the hillbillies? the red necks? the hippies? the students? the natives? the rust belt?
    All the above and more.
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2020, 07:09 AM
    but just for the record who do you consider the great unwashed? the hillbillies? the red necks? the hippies? the students? the natives? the rust belt?
    All I know is that the Compost today reported that Quid won in areas that are thriving and Trump won in areas where people feel left behind .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...trump-economy/

They allude to the shift I am talking about :

What occurred in 2020 appears to be part of a larger shift in U.S. politics and economics that has been in motion since the turn of the century. In almost every election since 2000, Democrats increased their share of votes in urban areas that are densely populated and prosperous, while Republicans have increasingly become the dominant party for voters in smaller cities and rural areas...............
    The United States is transforming into a knowledge and digital economy, and the political map appears to be shifting with it. Some call it the urban versus rural divide, but it is also a digital versus blue-collar split......... These trends help explain why Biden was able to flip the counties that contain Phoenix, Fort Worth and Jacksonville, Fla., all of which are growing and prosperous urban hubs. And it helps explain why Trump did better than expected in Osceola County and Miami-Dade counties, the two Florida counties with some of the state’s highest unemployment rates.
    The shift is reflected in exit polls .
    Trump won the largest share of minority votes than any Republican since the 1960s.Roughly one quarter of non-white voters cast their ballots for Trump. support for Trump rose among African Americans, Asians, and Latinos. In particular, 18 percent of black men voted for Trump in 2020 compared with 13 percent in 2016, and black women increased support for Trump from 4 percent in 2016 to 8 percent in 2020. Trump also roughly doubled his share of gay voters.It appears that support among Latinos buoyed Trump victories in several key counties in the Sun Belt

.https://news.yahoo.com/trump-won-hig...164843048.html
    Expert

Nov 15, 2020, 07:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I can agree that dems messaging failed miserably for those aggrieved segments that the dufus attracts through his red meat and divisive hate speech. Just as establishment repubs subverted the Tea Party movement the dufus came along and took it back for the peeps from those repubs, effectively becoming their champion by mainstreaming the far right behind him. That's the dilemma of the repub party as president or not it's still the party of the dufus, and repubs are helpless without him.

I mean if the dufus announces tomorrow his candidacy for 2024, what repub stands a chance against him?
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2020, 07:49 AM
    I wouldn't put the post-mortem on trumpism after Trump. He had huuge coat tails for such a losing candidate, There is a deep bench in the Repub ranks .

If I were you I would be more concerned about the direction the Dems are going . You know Quid was the trojan horse/Manchurian candidate , Trojan horse in that he was put there by the establishment lefties like Jim Clyburn who gave his candidacy the blessing it needs . He is the Manchurian candidate for obvious reasons ie quid pro . But the radicals in the Dems smell blood and they have a champion at VP.
    Expert

Nov 15, 2020, 08:26 AM
    I'll let repubs deal with the dufus for their own survival, but have to dismiss the rest of your spin as inaccurate. Clyburn's history is hardly that far left, nor are those he has supported. That doesn't mean there isn't sour grapes amongst the dems as it was disappointing they didn't do a lot better but they may have been unrealistic about the great blue wave they wanted, but those Georgia senate run off races would sure go along way in fixing that.

If Abrams succeeds as the local kingmaker...it's repubs who will be quaking in their boots. A split would surely have the same effect as a loss here.

Dem radicals while a rowdy bunch, don't run the party, unlike the repub radicals under the dufus.
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2020, 09:26 AM
    if the Dems are lucky they get a split of the Georgia Senate seats . David Perdue will win his race. Loeffler vs that ultra radical lefty Reverend Raphael Warnock are too close .
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2020, 09:44 AM
    I said establishment lefties .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sandra douglas [ 4 Answers ]

Sandra Douglas can be described as an entrepreneur because she set up a privately owned beauty therapy business. It offers a wide range of beauty products and treatments for people who have skin problems or who just want to pamper themselves. She started trading eight years ago after completing a...

MacGregor bottle identification... help. [ 0 Answers ]

I have this unusual bottle which has the MacGregor Clan crest and motto. I have been unable to find any information about it. It is well made,so it's hard to believe it's just someone's craft project but, I guess anything's possible. Any help or suggestions would be...

Douglas Feith [ 4 Answers ]

I have always known that this war on Terrorist is a crock of bull. Neocons ADMIT that "War On Terror" Is a Hoax People are now starting to bring the truth out into the open. Terrorist Triage | Print Article | Newsweek.com What are your thoughts on Douglas Feith?

Transplanting Douglas Fir tree [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I need to transplant 2 douglas fir trees from the back yard to the front. They are 6 feet tall and 10 years old. Can I do it myself? And How do I do it?

View more questions Search