Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eitan Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2020, 01:47 AM
    Tamron 70-150 f/3.5 tele macro 20A lens
    I have the above mentioned lens, but no instruction manual. Could you please explain how to use the macro option? is there a switch to macro? or what to do?
    Thanks
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 20, 2020, 05:38 AM
    Usually there is a locking ring on the F-stop ring. There should be a button. If there is not have you tried it in macro mode - shooting extremely close ?

you can aslo try here for a manual on your lens.

https://www.tamron.com/support/instruction.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to purchase a lens for my camera. How's Tamron as an option ? [ 4 Answers ]

I own a Nikon D5100 and I wan't to purchase a news for it. I need like 18-200 which is out of budget if I get a Nikon lens but Tamron offers the same at a very affordable price. I hope third party lens would perform pretty well.

Purcahsed new telephone instrument goes to which account? Like Tele exp, print & sta. [ 3 Answers ]

How to create entry in tally.7.2 for purchased new telephone.

Providing name address, tele. Number to 3rd party a violation? [ 32 Answers ]

Is it a violation of the privacy act if an attorney you had retained has a secretary/daughter that give my name, address, and telephone number to a 3rd. Party and told them to bill me instead of the attorney that had requested the medical records for those copies? I then fired the attorney for...

What camera does a Sun Opt. #341677 macro zoom lens fit? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older camera lens that I can't find any information on. I need to know what camera it fits. The name on the lens is Sun Opt. It's a Japanese company that must not be in business anymore. The lens is a macro zoom lens model # 341677. Can you tell me what camera it fits?

Tele sale tips [ 2 Answers ]

Hi this is alwin, can I get tele tips( how to speak to the customer)

View more questions Search