Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 11, 2020, 05:33 PM
    Like the dufus did as rising infections hospitalizations deaths and lingering effects of the recovered sweep the nation? Refrigerator trucks behind hospitals is not a good sign.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2020, 05:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Biden has been given an economy that is rapidly recovering and will continue to do so unless he completely botches it.
    The economy is rapidly recovering because Biden has been elected president.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2020, 06:41 PM
    No it would have recovered anyway, CV19 is a temporary setback
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2020, 06:52 PM
    WG, look at the third quarter stats. You are wrong.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2020, 07:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    WG, look at the third quarter stats. You are wrong.
    Who cares about the third quarter!

***U.S. stock index futures pointed to a sharply higher open on Monday after President-elect Joe Biden was declared the winner in a highly contentious election.

Although the President has not conceded and there was concern regarding legal challenges, prominent Republicans, including former President (George W.) Bush in essence publicly called the election and the market has embraced the election results too," said Quincy Krosby, chief market strategist at Prudential Financial in Newark, New Jersey.

"The market is up and it looks as if we're going to continue."***

-Business Insider, 11/09/2020
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2020, 09:08 PM
    Who cares about the third quarter!
    34% annual growth in GDP during the third quarter, which is fantastically good. If Biden ever does that, make sure to let us know.

The only boost to the market is the knowledge that the democrats will stupidly spend three tril on a stimulus program that we don't need. Short term gain is the deal there.
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2020, 09:49 PM
    Short term gain is the deal there.
    so what is new, the market doesn't look to the long term
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 12, 2020, 10:09 AM
    Market people will take a buck however they can for as long as they can...like everybody else.
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2020, 11:51 AM
    like everybody else.
    Exactly.
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2020, 05:28 PM
    Yes How many bucks did the Biden clan take

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump's Weird Lies On ABC-TV [ 29 Answers ]

It was not simply that President Trump resorted to obvious lies at the ABC News town hall Tuesday night, or that he was rude and ineffective in addressing the terrific, substantive questions from real, undecided voters. His campaign’s bigger worry is that he came across as confused, lost and...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

Husband lies to avoid conflict: he lies about who text him, and messaged him. [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for only four months. We have a seven month old daughter and are both still in school. He has always been the type to have many friends that are girls. Once we got married these women still continued to talk to him constantly. One of which text him on his birthday...

Farewell Society [ 11 Answers ]

A life of complete solitude and isolation, that's the life, right? A loser and loner like me does not deserve to be in society around people, besides the world is full of millions and millions of people so much better than me and with a scarcity of resources on the planet my absence would be...

Mother of children lies and lies some more can I use it to my advantage [ 8 Answers ]

Ever since day one she has been lying to me an I could never do anything about because I never found out the truth until way after the matter and had already became attached to her. Now in her biggest debacle she lied to me for over a year about the paternity of our daughter and would have...

View more questions Search