Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2020, 04:32 PM
    France is under attack
    where do you stand? Muslim terrorists have again set out to attack France because it dares to allow depiction of that false prophet in satirical terms. The mad men are everywhere and they seeming come out of the woodwork like the worms they are, they travel vast distances to kill the innocent calling upon their false god and across the world others riot in support. It is time to remove this religion of death. If you would be free then be free of a dictitorial religion that sees death as a solution.

Mudhutmad's followers scream and others follow
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 30, 2020, 04:58 PM
    Why does France allow satirical depictions of Islam's god?
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2020, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why does France allow satirical depictions of Islam's god?
    No doubt you have heard of liberty and freedom of speech and religion? Why then do you ask such a question? France has a free press. The Muslims think that any depiction of Islam's prophet is sacrilege. Who knows what they would do if Allah is depicted. In the western world nothing is sacrosanct and so the Christian God is depicted satirically without riots in the streets but in the backward world of the Muslim any suggestion that their false religion might be false is the highest insult
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 30, 2020, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    No doubt you have heard of liberty and freedom of speech and religion? Why then do you ask such a question? France has a free press. The Muslims think that any depiction of Islam's prophet is sacrilege. Who knows what they would do if Allah is depicted. In the western world nothing is sacrosanct and so the Christian God is depicted satirically without riots in the streets but in the backward world of the Muslim any suggestion that their false religion might be false is the highest insult
    Then why bother depicting the prophet? For what reason? "Satirically" would make ME angry!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2020, 03:23 AM
    Because France believes in freedom of speech and expression . What no one has is a right to not be offended . Why should Islam get a special exception ? Artwork that disgustingly mocks Christianly is routinely displayed ,often supported by tax dollars . Should I have had the right to behead Chris Ofili because his depiction of Mary was disgusting and sacrilegious ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 31, 2020, 05:51 AM
    Nice going Clete. Wipe out a whole religion for a few nuts.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 31, 2020, 06:00 AM
    Bear in mind that France is avowed secular so everything is viable.
    Satire is all about causing offense to someone or other.

Quote Originally Posted by Satire
    the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2020, 02:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Nice going Clete. Wipe out a whole religion for a few nuts.
    You forget tal this religion has visited death and misery on millions in recent times, attacked your own country and drew you into a war you are still fighting so yes the world would be better off without it
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 31, 2020, 02:38 PM
    You forget tal this religion has visited death and misery on millions in recent times, attacked your own country and drew you into a war you are still fighting so yes the world would be better off without it
    Those are the fundie Muslims, much like the fundie Christians who are pushing for the End Times -- Armageddon and the Rapture.
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2020, 04:25 PM
    fundamentalist Christians like myself are not pushing for the beheading of unbelievers or the slaughter of millions, we do however recognise that God has told us what the end times will be like, and we are living in them, and much of the misery is visited on us by evil persons. No mistake Tal Islam is a manifestation of evil masqurading as a religion
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 31, 2020, 04:51 PM
    fundamentalist Christians like myself are not pushing for the beheading of unbelievers or the slaughter of millions, we do however recognise that God has told us what the end times will be like
    If you're referring to Revelation, that was written to a specific audience in a specific place during a specific time in history.
    and we are living in them
    That was the belief during the world wars, during the polio epidemic, and during other stressful periods in history.
    and much of the misery is visited on us by evil persons
    Evil persons who have been among us since Cain killed Abel.
    Make no mistake Tal Islam is a manifestation of evil masqurading as a religion
    Then why has every Muslim I've gotten to know during the past 35 years (that means many Muslims including neighbors, library patrons, and a woman I'm currently tutoring) been a kind, generous person?
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2020, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    If you're referring to Revelation, that was written to a specific audience in a specific place during a specific time in history.
    Perhaps but prophesy has a way of having meaning for the here and now and the future. In a sense some of Revelation was visited in us during the first and second centuries but much of what was revealed then hasn't happened yet

That was the belief during the world wars, during the polio epidemic, and during other stressful periods in history.
    Yes but noone said that the events would happen all at once or that any one person who be an eye witness to all of them

Evil persons who have been among us since Cain killed Abel.

Then why has every Muslim I've gotten to know during the past 35 years (that means many Muslims including neighbors, library patrons, and a woman I'm currently tutoring) been a kind, generous person?
    Yes Evil walks among us and has for all time. Muslims are required by their religion to be generous just as Christians are, but I'm not speaking about individuals but about a religion so base it requires the death of unbelievers. With Muslims you don't have many choices, it comes down to conversion, death or taxes and make no mistake that is the agenda

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between panic attack and anxiety attack? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had this happen twice dizziness along with sweat diarrhea and nausea I thought I was going to die. It wasn't food poison. I have a lot of stress the last time I was watching a horrible movie.

University of Montpellier (UM2)(France) or University of Rennes 1 (France)? [ 0 Answers ]

Between university of montpellier (UM2) and university of rennes 1 (both in France), which one do you choose for MS program in Engineering fields? why? (Please even consider the cities beside the academic reputation)

Dual citizenship france us france? [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in France of American parents and have been a U.S. citizen for many years. Can I get dual citizenship and what is the process to follow?

Dual Citizen US and France. Work in france? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a dual citizen of US and France. My Grandmother was a war bride and married my grandfather a US soldier, My grandmother extended it to her 5 of her children my mother being one of them and a few years ago my mother did all the paperwork to add me to the family tree. I am currently...

Attack pug! [ 9 Answers ]

I love my pug pup, Annabelle, however lately she has been attacking me and wanting to play a lot, this is fine except that she tries to get my attention the wrong way by tugging at my pant legs and biting at my feet. I have tried flipping her over and scolding her and several other techniques, but...

View more questions Search