Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2020, 08:12 AM
    Now if this was a child of Trump you know and I know that this would've been front page in the Slimes and Compost and the lead story in every major network news for weeks .
    The most plainly true statement imaginable.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 3, 2020, 01:13 PM
    This is America and you can believe whatever you want even if it is fake right wing loony news.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2020, 02:14 PM
    I will say one tohing . While we concentrate on the US elections , jihadistan is on the march .

https://www.reuters.com/article/afgh...0cc0000104230e

https://apnews.com/article/vienna-sh...58b4b16d8a17a6
    Expert

Nov 4, 2020, 07:35 AM
    Bringing the boys home didn't stop the terrorists, and talking isn't either.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2020, 07:43 AM
    Whack the jihadists where and when we can.. But after 20 years it is clear that we can't 'change hearts and minds ' in Afghanistan . Leaving Iraq when we did was a mistake .
    Expert

Nov 4, 2020, 08:42 AM
    Maybe leaving Afghanistan/Syria is a mistake as well, since we don't seem to be whacking terrorists tribesmen at a robust pace either.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2020, 04:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Maybe leaving Afghanistan/Syria is a mistake as well, since we don't seem to be whacking terrorists tribesmen at a robust pace either.
    you dont learn from history do you? You cant win against a population opposed to your views VIETNAM taught you that or maybe it didnt but keep hitting yourself in the head

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

45 degree elbows joined back to back. Are they legal to make a long sweep 90 [ 2 Answers ]

Are back to back 45s legal I drainage situations in canada

12 weeks pregnant and severe posterior pelvic back back. Cant roll over at times etc. [ 1 Answers ]

I have trouble concentrating or sleeping cause my back hurts, I feel like I may need help getting up or rolling over sometimes and at times when I walk I feel a stabbing pain on one side or the other right above my behine and it feels like my leg may give out. Happened with my last pregnancy but...

Rash on back of my neck, lower back and butt, around my waist, breasts [ 4 Answers ]

4 month ago my family all 7 of us with same rash,looked like bits and just itch like crazy.Now is just my youngest daughter an I.The rash looks like hives but is not.We taught that it could have been scarves and it wasn't.We are so worried.

Teacher took my iPhone away, won't give it back; gave 2 other students phone back. [ 9 Answers ]

I go to a high school. I got caught listening to music one day in class, my teacher took my phone away. I thought she was going to give it back at the end of the day. When I came and asked her, she said I was listening to music during a classmates presentation and my parent will have to pick it up...

Toilet leaking around base, back up into tub when flush, kitchen sink back up [ 3 Answers ]

Seem like everything is back up. Recently I've been having issue with my plumbing all around. The toilet seems to be backing up into the tub and is leaking around the base. I could hear water bubble sound coming up the toilet when I try to run water down the tub. As for the kitchen sink it seems to...

View more questions Search