Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2020, 09:09 PM
    Yes Sky not to be believed
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2020, 09:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    I'm just mirroring what the media says,
    You're mirroring the wrong media. Try the mainstream media - NYTimes, Wash Post, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC (this one is too much anti-Trump, but it's reporting is factual). NEVER rely on FOX or OAN, or MAXNEWS - or any others that range from far right to Kremlin supported. The right-leaning Wall Street Journal is ok.

I realize you're from another country, so this may help you to discern who's truthful and who's not. When in doubt, google "fact checkers" - most are reliable but some are not. It's easy to tell which is which.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2020, 05:12 AM
    I don't watch american mainstream media
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2020, 05:18 AM
    The final arbiter of truth has just told you which American press is worthy of you to view . .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2020, 05:27 AM
    Might want to watch the ones that were honest enough to report on Hunter Biden's hard drive.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2020, 06:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    I don't watch american mainstream media
    I see. So you watch the right-wing propaganda. That explains much of what you have been posting. You should try to get a balance by watching the mainstream media.
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2020, 06:39 AM
    That's so funny. CNN is "mainstream media", but Fox is "right-wing propaganda". Thank goodness Athos is not biased.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 11, 2020, 08:47 AM
    Right wingers certainly prefer Fox. Maybe the lack of choices limits you, and it's understandable if mainstream media is biased against your views. I watch and read a number of news sources and easy to filter bias for facts and loony crazy talk.
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2020, 09:44 AM
    Right wingers certainly prefer Fox. Maybe the lack of choices limits you, and it's understandable if mainstream media is biased against your views. I watch and read a number of news sources and easy to filter bias for facts and loony crazy talk.
    Most news services are biased. It's always been that way. My point was that Athos was plainly biased in his choice of terms.

I can't see how to call it anything but pro-Biden bias when news services absolutely refused to cover the HB hard drive story. It was, and is, a legit scandal which will undoubtedly be swept under the rug when his daddy goes into the WH.
    Expert

Nov 11, 2020, 11:26 AM
    I guess in the grand scheme of things many see Biden's son's issues as small potatoes compared to the 3 years of lies and crap from the dufus and the turn out and vote count bears that out.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2020, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Most news services are biased. It's always been that way. My point was that Athos was plainly biased in his choice of terms.

I can't see how to call it anything but pro-Biden bias when news services absolutely refused to cover the HB hard drive story. It was, and is, a legit scandal which will undoubtedly be swept under the rug when his daddy goes into the WH.
    How did a laptop supposedly belonging to Hunter Biden end up in a Delaware computer repair shop, then go to Rudy Giuliani, then arrive at the New York Post? Smells stinky to me.
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2020, 11:47 AM
    It did not "supposedly belong" to HB. That is beyond question. As to the rest, you don't know and I don't know. That should really bother us. That should be public knowledge by now.
    Expert

Nov 11, 2020, 12:28 PM
    It's as public as the dufus tax returns.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2020, 12:29 PM
    It did not "supposedly belong" to HB. That is beyond question. As to the rest, you don't know and I don't know. That should really bother us. That should be public knowledge by now.
    In this day and age of wondrous ways to create emails and other internet stuff, there is no proof the hard drive belongs to HB. According to the New York Post, an unidentified individual dropped off a MacBook Pro at a Delaware computer repair shop (owned by a Trump supporter) in April 2019 and never came back for it. The shop’s owner noticed a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on the device and decided to look through the hard drive.

The owner has been repeatedly changing his story about what exactly occurred. He initially said that he wasn’t able to identify who dropped off the laptop because he is “legally blind.” He then said that the customer had identified himself as Hunter Biden. The shop does have two cameras, but the owner claims that the footage from that day was automatically deleted before he realized how important it was.
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...g-we-know.html
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2020, 01:38 PM
    It would be just real easy to resolve the whole thing. HB could give the FBI access to his email account and they could compare the two. For that matter, he could give the NY Post access to make the comparison. Someone could ask JB if the laptop belonged to HB. Has that question been asked? Or someone could ask HB if the laptop is his. There would be a lot of ways to resolve the problem, now wouldn't there?

This does not sound good for HB. "The FBI has seized Hunter Biden's laptop and confirmed the former vice president's son's controversial emails are 'authentic', while dispelling earlier claims that they are part of a Russia disinformation campaign."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ps/ar-BB1aezOJ
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2020, 02:05 PM
    For that matter, he could give the NY Post access to make the comparison.
    Eeeeewwwww! The NY Post???
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2020, 02:23 PM
    Take your pick. But his daddy is going the be the pres, so I'm sure it will disappear. In fact, it pretty much already has. His last name is not "Trump", so I suppose that you don't care. Hopefully I'm wrong about that.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2020, 04:17 PM
    special prosecutors for Quid corruption ;to hand off what Durham has uncovered ;and possibly election irregularities . Dare Quid to fire them .
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2020, 04:41 PM
    special prosecutors for Quid corruption ;to hand off what Durham has uncovered ;and possibly election irregularities . Dare Quid to fire them .
    There is that hope.
    Expert

Nov 11, 2020, 05:16 PM
    I seem to have gotten lost. What did the Biden's do that was illegal again?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump's Administration Sees US Deaths from Virus Set Record. [ 267 Answers ]

Trump's delay/inaction/misinformation in the beginning was a contributing factor to the record number of US deaths from COVID-19. I wonder how many - other than the one confirmed. Amazing how Trump seems to channel Mussolini with his poses so like the WW2 dictator.

How Trump Sees Things [ 188 Answers ]

What happened: (1) Trump promoted violence and encouraged supporters to be violent. (2) Trump targeted specific people for repeated vicious attacks. (3) A domestic terrorist sent bombs to all the people Trump targeted. (4) Trump blamed the media.

A pig sees the world [ 0 Answers ]

Children's book about a pig in a pen among many other animals and an old truck ( I believe the pig thinks the old truck is a big animal that makes a funny sound when it starts. The pig sees many other animals when he accidentally gets out of his pen.he believes he is seeing the world as he roams...

A little girl sees a flying witch outside the window and enters into magic world [ 0 Answers ]

I watched a movie long time ago almost 13 or 14 years ago.a scene I remember is that a little girl and may be a boy also in a room see the things flying outside including a witch.then they open their room door and from this door they enter into a magical world.where they see trees are...

View more questions Search