Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2020, 03:25 PM
    Trump World - What He Sees As His Accomplishments
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-ap...U4OI.jpg&w=916

Next to the massive negligent homicide caused by Trump's response to coronavirus, the criminal mistreatment of immigrant children is his administration's worst offense.

Caged, terrorized, deprived of medical treatment and adequate sanitation, even food, the innocents who crossed the border fell into a nightmare created by the White House. Some will never awake from that nightmare because they died, but others – at least 545 at last count – have been left effectively orphaned because their parents cannot be found.

That is what the "family separation" perpetrated by Trump and his law enforcement apparatus has meant. It is a gross offense to human rights, American traditions, and the reputation of the United States among the world's nations.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2020, 05:57 PM
    what Trump sees as his accomplishments is withdrawing america from certain wars, withdrawing america from agreements that don't advantage them, reducing taxation in various forms, protecting american borders, projecting american power and balancing the supreme court. What he has failed to accomplish is protecting americans from themselves, protecting aliens and protecting his own image
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2020, 09:38 AM
    To have your heart broken, click on the above link.

Miles Taylor, former Chief of Staff at DHS and author of "Anonymous" op-ed in the Washington Post, yesterday publicly declared his authorship and confirmed the horrendous details noted below about the treatment of children by the Trump Administration. Trump has already flown into a typical rage and demanded that Taylor "be prosecuted".

Next to the massive negligent homicide caused by Trump's response to coronavirus, the criminal mistreatment of immigrant children is his administration's worst offense.

Caged, terrorized, deprived of medical treatment and adequate sanitation, even food, the innocents who crossed the border fell into a nightmare created by the White House. Some will never awake from that nightmare because they died, but others – at least 545 at last count – have been left effectively orphaned because their parents cannot be found.

That is what the "family separation" perpetrated by Trump and his law enforcement apparatus has meant. It is a gross offense to human rights, American traditions, and the reputation of the United States among the world's nations.
    Biden has promised to assign a task force to reunite the children with their parents. He will do this "on day one".
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 29, 2020, 10:45 AM
    While the small government trickle down crowd slobs all over the dufus he was a cruel self enriching bully thug before he became prez, and that hasn't changed not one bit, nor have his lies about everything either. Do your own math as despite the good news economic numbers just released, temper them with the wave of sickness and death sweeping the country. Evidence of the profits over people approach to this pandemic felt everywhere. We lead in sickness and death and money doesn't change that.

Is he still demanding those that attend his super spreader re-election rallies to sign a release of liability contract in case they get sick?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2020, 10:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Is he still demanding those that attend his super spreader re-election rallies to sign a release of liability contract in case they get sick?
    And how many are paid to attend?
    Expert

Oct 29, 2020, 12:04 PM
    Is this indicative of the way the dufus does business?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-r...-hospitalized/
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2020, 12:20 PM
    Miles Taylor, former Chief of Staff at DHS and author of "Anonymous" op-ed in the Washington Post, yesterday publicly declared his authorship and confirmed the horrendous details noted below about the treatment of children by the Trump Administration. Trump has already flown into a typical rage and demanded that Taylor "be prosecuted".
    and here we were lead to believe it was someone important .
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2020, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    and here we were lead to believe it was someone important .
    What's that got to do with cruel treatment of children by Trump's administration?
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2020, 01:09 PM
    You tell me why did you introduce a non sequitur ?

as Trump likes to remind everyone ;it was the emperor and Quid who built the cages .

photo taken 2014

Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2020, 01:52 PM
    as Trump likes to remind everyone ;it was the emperor and Quid who built the cages .

photo taken 2014

Under Obama, unaccompanied migrant children were held for only 72 hours before releasing them to the Department of Health and Human Services for further placement.

Jeh Johnson, Barack Obama's Homeland Security secretary: "You can't just dump 7-year-old kids on the streets of McAllen or El Paso. And so, these facilities were erected ... they put those chain-link partitions up so you could segregate young women from young men, kids from adults, until they were either released or transferred to HHS. Was it ideal? Of course not."
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ue/3413683001/
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2020, 02:07 PM
    so the emperor put kids in cages to protect them ok
    Expert

Oct 29, 2020, 02:25 PM
    As part of a humane process Tom, for unaccompanied minors which the dufus used to abuse, torture and terrorize ALL immigrants with and surely we can see the difference.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2020, 02:37 PM
    so the emperor put kids in cages to protect them ok
    What would you do with them?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2020, 05:42 AM
    As always it just all comes down to who did it. If Obama did it, then all is wonderful. If Trump did it, then it's the homicidal tendencies of a raging lunatic.

Speaking of Trump's accmplishments, no one mentioned an economy which was setting records until it was affected, as was the entire world, by the Covid problem, but which is even now recovering remarkably and much faster than predicted by virtually anyone.

Do your own math as despite the good news economic numbers just released, temper them with the wave of sickness and death sweeping the country. Evidence of the profits over people approach to this pandemic felt everywhere. We lead in sickness and death and money doesn't change that.
    I have no idea what you wanted Trump to do. Look at the states and nations which instituted strict lockdown protocols. They are experiencing spikes in infections even now. So other than endlessly complaining, what do you suggest? Should we have completely wrecked the economy? Would that have made the whining/complaining crowd happy?

As for the complaints about lying, considering that you are prepared to vote for the Harris/Biden ticket, I have no idea how you can even voice a whisper of a complaint about anyone lying.
    Expert

Oct 30, 2020, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    As always it just all comes down to who did it. If Obama did it, then all is wonderful. If Trump did it, then it's the homicidal tendencies of a raging lunatic.
    You didn't answer WG's question, maybe you have no answers, but it's more than a matter of who did what, it's what and how they did it. A fact that seems to escape you as there is no comparison to what Obama did with the cages he built that held immigrants for 72 hours as part of a humane process as opposed to separating families and holding them for months. Some are still being held with virtually NO process and they are still trying to reunite families often parents deported without their kids. To date the government has not assisted private entities in this endeavor. Now you can deny and ignore those crucial differences in approach and application all you want it doesn't change those facts.

Speaking of Trump's accomplishments, no one mentioned an economy which was setting records until it was affected, as was the entire world, by the Covid problem, but which is even now recovering remarkably and much faster than predicted by virtually anyone.
    I never blamed the virus on the dufus, but I hold him responsible for what he did about it, and what he is doing now. That's fair and even give him credit for improving on a disastrous 2rd quarter. How's that? You think that remarkable recovery can sustain itself through this current spike? We'll see won't we. Better hold off on that victory lap, and get the checkbook back out.

I have no idea what you wanted Trump to do. Look at the states and nations which instituted strict lockdown protocols. They are experiencing spikes in infections even now. So other than endlessly complaining, what do you suggest? Should we have completely wrecked the economy? Would that have made the whining/complaining crowd happy?
    A better push for safety compliance may have helped if done earlier, since obviously the new spreads are tied with human activity aided by a lack of safety compliance. Too much economic concern, too fast, so we crash and burn or bring back those restrictions. Stop lying that we have this thing under control and it's no big deal would be a welcome change too.

As for the complaints about lying, considering that you are prepared to vote for the Harris/Biden ticket, I have no idea how you can even voice a whisper of a complaint about anyone lying.
    I voted against the one that lies the most already. Dufus hands down winner so Biden/Harris was my choice. You probably have no idea about many things

Can you honestly say you're proud of having the highest level of sickness and death in the whole frigging world because of this virus?
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2020, 09:03 AM
    A better push for safety compliance may have helped if done earlier, since obviously the new spreads are tied with human activity aided by a lack of safety compliance. Too much economic concern, too fast, so we crash and burn or bring back those restrictions. Stop lying that we have this thing under control and it's no big deal would be a welcome change too.
    I don't think anyone is suggesting we have this under control. It's a balancing act. It we blow up this economy, it will cause more suffering and loss than we can imagine. All in all, I think Trump did fairly well, and certainly better than the dem govs did.

As to the cages, Biden initially lied about it, but then later had to admit that Obama had started and perpetuated the practice. My understanding is that the 72 hour "rule" is still in effect so that kids are generally held in detention facilities for no more than several days. I would imagine that finding other long-term residential settings would be a real challenge. The 500 kids not reconnected with parents is because their parents either cannot be located or are in jail. What would you do with them? Set them loose on the nearest highway?

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...m-safe-n381547

I'll ask you again. What do you think Trump could have done differently? What do you think the many dem govs should have done differently?
    Expert

Oct 30, 2020, 09:18 AM
    Careful who you call a liar as obviously I was referencing the public statements made by the dufus, and won't touch the dufus lie about they are in jail, since we know they were deported without their kids, and many more with kids were dumped at bus stations. However before you aske questions how about answering a few that you have been asked by both WG, and myself...

Can you honestly say you're proud of having the highest level of sickness and death in the whole frigging world because of this virus?

Uber Member

Oct 30, 2020, 09:55 AM
    My apologies for the liar comment. You will note that I changed it once I realized what you were saying. But at what time even approaching recently has Trump suggested we have this under control? He has talked a lot about our undeniable success with testing and the coming vaccine, but I don't think he has said it is "under control". You have a quote for that?

I think I would do what Obama did and what, to my best knowledge, is being done with them now. Ideally, I would have the dem Congress get on board with building a wall and thus ending the illegal immigration that is the real cause of this hardship.

I already answered your second question. As I said then, and you didn't bother to read, it's a balancing act. It we blow up this economy, it will cause more suffering and loss than we can imagine. All in all, I think Trump did fairly well, and certainly better than the dem govs did, though I don't know that I have any great criticism of them either other than Cuomo from NY. No one wants to wear the masks. We were in your home state recently and was told at the hotel in Austin that wearing masks in the hotel was mandatory. NO ONE WAS WEARING MASKS other than the hotel personnel. Other than arresting "mask violators", I don't know what I would suggest. Do you think we should just arrest people by the tens of thousands? What do you suggest? Continuing to spend money we don't have simply to buy votes is not the answer.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 30, 2020, 10:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    But at what time even approaching recently has Trump suggested we have this under control?He has talked a lot about our undeniable success with testing and the coming vaccine, but I don't think he has said it is "under control". You have a quote for that?
    Which quote (of many) do you want? Here's one:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee0T3e0JI6A
    and
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3aj0l0igSmM
    and
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a5IqkYXcHIA
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2020, 10:51 AM
    Which quote (of many) do you want? Here's one:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee0T3e0JI6A
    Jan. 31. Not close to being recent.

This did indeed have a quote from Trump that it was under control, but rather sadly the interview was cut off after that so we don't have his explanation for the remark.

February. Not close to being recent.

In the meantime, when given a chance to question JB about Hunter's emails, CBS's Nora Odonnell unbelievably asked this question on October 27th. “Do you believe the recent leak of material allegedly from Hunter’s computer is part of a Russian disinformation campaign?" That would have been about as stupid as asking Trump if the Covid virus was a part of the disinformation campaign by the Obama admin against him. The point is that Trump has to answer real questions from a hostile press. JB merely gets the kind of sickening "softball" questions such as what you saw above. The HB emails demonstrate that JB lied about his involvement in his son's foreign involvement, but don't expect to ever hear any real questions about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump's Administration Sees US Deaths from Virus Set Record. [ 267 Answers ]

Trump's delay/inaction/misinformation in the beginning was a contributing factor to the record number of US deaths from COVID-19. I wonder how many - other than the one confirmed. Amazing how Trump seems to channel Mussolini with his poses so like the WW2 dictator.

How Trump Sees Things [ 188 Answers ]

What happened: (1) Trump promoted violence and encouraged supporters to be violent. (2) Trump targeted specific people for repeated vicious attacks. (3) A domestic terrorist sent bombs to all the people Trump targeted. (4) Trump blamed the media.

A pig sees the world [ 0 Answers ]

Children's book about a pig in a pen among many other animals and an old truck ( I believe the pig thinks the old truck is a big animal that makes a funny sound when it starts. The pig sees many other animals when he accidentally gets out of his pen.he believes he is seeing the world as he roams...

A little girl sees a flying witch outside the window and enters into magic world [ 0 Answers ]

I watched a movie long time ago almost 13 or 14 years ago.a scene I remember is that a little girl and may be a boy also in a room see the things flying outside including a witch.then they open their room door and from this door they enter into a magical world.where they see trees are...

View more questions Search