Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2020, 03:16 PM
    How many other times throughout the OT did God command the Israelites to kill? and rip unborn babies from their mothers? Certainly an all-powerful God could have come up with a better solution. Maybe the Israelites had to justify their warlike actions and say "God made us do it."
    That's a completely different question. I would encourage you to ask God about it, but your ridiculous suggestion from two days ago that God commanded abortions, and thus abortion now is justifiable, is just nonsense. It is not there, period.

Two days ago you posted, "Guess I'll have to post the Bible verses where God commanded abortions." Well, you still need to since the one scripture you posted clearly was not a command for abortion. We still wait.

You also rather smugly posted that you would tell us what to do with those 666 children whose parents cannot be located.
    We are still waiting on that one as well. "Tomorrow. It's bedtime now," was your comment.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2020, 03:24 PM
    well Trump has finally admitted another achievement, defeat, a close race, but never the less defeat. He shall not go ignominiously into history but be noted for the things he didn't achieve, a big beautiful wall, making america great again, the control of CV19, the defeat of China, the defeat of Iran, the defeat of the Taliban and the things he dismantled, NAFTA, The Paris accord,
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2020, 03:58 PM
    Thank goodness for his dismantling of NAFTA, which he replaced with the far better USMCA, and also for abandoning the ludicrous Paris Climate Accord. The economy during his four years was amazingly good until derailed, like the rest of the world, by Covid. He never said he would defeat China, but he did at least push back against their unfair trade practices. He appointed Supreme Court justices that at least have a some level of commitment to the rule of law. He started the big, beautiful wall, but needed a dem House to fund it, and that didn't happen.
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2020, 04:40 PM
    He didn't start the wall he continued a previous initiative and he failed to get Mexico to pay for it, and even when the pelicans controlled the House they couldn't fund the wall or fully dismantle Obamacare, His other failure was to have his party with him, Trump represented a party of one

The strange part of the wall is that even demonrat Clinton saw the need for the wall, but Biden is against it
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2020, 05:12 PM
    He didn't start the wall he continued a previous initiative and he failed to get Mexico to pay for it, and even when the pelicans controlled the House they couldn't fund the wall or fully dismantle Obamacare, His other failure was to have his party with him, Trump represented a party of one
    Pretty fair analysis. Just incomplete.
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2020, 06:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Pretty fair analysis. Just incomplete.
    unlike some I don't fire all my ammunition in one burst
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2020, 05:03 AM
    Trump may have started out as a party of one , For good and bad he has transformed the Republican party . He had huuge coattails for a defeated Presidential candidate which means the movement he brought to the party is not going away. Oh I expect some of the Repub swamp critters to try to regain the advantage . They will probably retire or get primary'ed out . Look at Susan Collins . She survived because she ultimately adopted enough of the Trump agenda . Her seat was ripe for that taking ;a Republican in a deep blue state .
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2020, 06:29 AM
    He had huge coattails for a defeated Presidential candidate which means the movement he brought to the party is not going away
    Very true. He started a movement which is going to continue.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 16, 2020, 09:23 AM
    How many times have I heard that before? The pendulum swings back and forth, and for now the right relinquishes the bully pulpit. Hey look, left...right...we've been doing this back and forth long enough to know you're only as good to go as the next election.
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2020, 01:36 PM
    In his “New Rules” segment Friday Bill Maher noted that Democrats failed to flip the Senate ,state legislators. They lost seats in the House. That, for all Dems talk of systemic racism, their share of minority votes went down .
    He said the message to Democrats was “We don’t like Trump, but we still can’t bring ourselves to vote for you.”
    “Liberals can either write off half the country as irredeemable,” or they can ask, ‘What is is about a “D” next to a candidate’s name that makes it so toxic?’” ....“Democrats too often don’t come off as having common sense to a huge swath Americans. Democrats are the party of every hypersensitive social justice warrior woke bullsh*t story in the news.”
    He spoke of Anne Hathaway apologizing because she plays a witch with three fingers in her new movie and that might offend some.“Who are these jellyfish?”
    “I can do this all day,”..."Cite stories big and small that are endlessly on people’s news feeds that add up to a constant drip, drip, drip of ‘These people are nuts.’
    Democrats kept saying in the campaign, ‘You can’t possibly think Trump is preferable to what we’re selling,’ and many voters keep saying, ‘Yes. We. Can. In fact our primary purpose for voting for him is to create a bulwark against you. Because your side thinks silence is violence and looting is not."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...eyre_nuts.html
    Expert

Nov 16, 2020, 02:03 PM
    Let's deal in reality shall we, instead of talking head suppositions, and I love Real Time, but the senate is still in play and dems still have the house, despite losing a few seats. No we didn't wipe the floor with repub arse, and it's not over yet. No election has ever stopped antics on both sides, because we all know 2022 is coming.

A 50-50 congress is still a win for us. Wonder who replaces Harris in the senate?
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2020, 02:08 PM
    A 50/50 congress is a disaster for you but a blessing for the country. It will temper the dems madness.
    Expert

Nov 16, 2020, 02:16 PM
    The new VP would be the tiebreaking vote. Quite enough to repair some of the dufus stuff. We'll see.
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2020, 02:53 PM
    despite losing a few seats.
    I hear Madam Mim's directive to the House members is do NOT take a position in the Quid Administration .Her governing majority is so thin that she fears losing it in special elections to replace members who resign to serve Quid.

A 50-50 congress is still a win for us. Wonder who replaces Harris in the senate?
    You mean Senate . Joe Manchin has already indicated he would not be a part of court packing and other plans by extremist Dems . He is a great candidate for flipping since he most likely will lose his seat as a Dem.
    Don't worry about Harris . I'll wager almost anything that Gavin Newsom appoints himself .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2020, 04:33 PM
    You're missing the main point. That was to get rid of the bald blond nutcase. That was done. The rest is just politics as usual.
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2020, 05:46 PM
    The new VP would be the tiebreaking vote
    I said the Congress was 50/50, not the Senate. I am assuming the repubs will get at least one of two from Georgia.
    Expert

Nov 17, 2020, 05:50 PM
    Let the dufus sycophant shenanigans begin....AGAIN!

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...on/6309668002/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump's Administration Sees US Deaths from Virus Set Record. [ 267 Answers ]

Trump's delay/inaction/misinformation in the beginning was a contributing factor to the record number of US deaths from COVID-19. I wonder how many - other than the one confirmed. Amazing how Trump seems to channel Mussolini with his poses so like the WW2 dictator.

How Trump Sees Things [ 188 Answers ]

What happened: (1) Trump promoted violence and encouraged supporters to be violent. (2) Trump targeted specific people for repeated vicious attacks. (3) A domestic terrorist sent bombs to all the people Trump targeted. (4) Trump blamed the media.

A pig sees the world [ 0 Answers ]

Children's book about a pig in a pen among many other animals and an old truck ( I believe the pig thinks the old truck is a big animal that makes a funny sound when it starts. The pig sees many other animals when he accidentally gets out of his pen.he believes he is seeing the world as he roams...

A little girl sees a flying witch outside the window and enters into magic world [ 0 Answers ]

I watched a movie long time ago almost 13 or 14 years ago.a scene I remember is that a little girl and may be a boy also in a room see the things flying outside including a witch.then they open their room door and from this door they enter into a magical world.where they see trees are...

View more questions Search