Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cricket1001 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2020, 12:45 PM
    Is there a grant to build certain types of homes, like for testing new types of build
    I was wondering if there was any type of governmental group or private business group that would give a grant to build a home for me that maybe could be a test home for specific new building materials, or hurricane proof homes, or off-grid homes, or any other entity to help solve a problem or proving there building techniques or products work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Check out some similar questions!

Does any body know where to find a schematic to build a certain aircraft to build 1:1 [ 1 Answers ]

My Father has His Birthday in April, same as Me. He is a huge aircraft model enthusiast, Pilot, and War Historian. I myself am an aircraft enthusiast. I am a huge nut when it comes to WWII aircraft, especially on the German/Axis side. I am in honor of my Dad's 52 Birthday and his 34 years of...

Framing bedroom wall... drywall first and then build closet, or build closet first? [ 6 Answers ]

We're adding a third bedroom in a rental house. I've done a good bit of drywall, but am by no means a professional. It always comes out looking OK, but I'm slow. We're going to frame a wall on an enclosed porch with a door in it and then inside that wall, will be a small closet. Is it easier to...

Programs to build homes [ 2 Answers ]

I am 26 and have worked at the same job for 4 years.I have a family of four and land that I can build on.I am capable of doing some of the work myself.Are there any grants or foundations that can help me financially.Thanks

Looking for a grant to build my building [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Patricia and I was wondering can suppose help me trying to find a grant to build or a consrtruction grant. I'm trying to open a homeless shelter and mississpi and I haven't had any luck with a construction grant. Any help will be gladly appreicated!! My email address is...

Grant funding to build a prototype [ 1 Answers ]

Who can I talk to about getting funding to build a prototype for my invention. I have a couple of them. But 2 I want to get out into the market ASAP because they can do a lot of good, one has the potential to save lives. Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search