Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cricket1001 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2020, 12:37 PM
    Is there a website to search for your dream home anywhere in the country?
    I have often thought that if I didn’t mind moving anywhere in the United States, I should be able to afford my dream home. I am hoping to find a website where I can fill out a chart or multiple choice questions regarding what I would like in my dream home, along with the homesite, the community, activities available, and anything else and rate my priorities of wishes and wants and needs on a scale of maybe 1-5. Then i would get houses for sale that meets my criteria along with the criteria I chose that the houses would meet with a scale rating like 1-5 or 1-10.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    icopus Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2020, 12:26 PM
    That would be so very useful!!!

The website that comes the closest to what you describe is a home search, I believe, is restricted to only homes in Texas. But it only filters by details on the home such as price, # of bedrooms, etc. There is no search filter for the community, income levels, crime stats, etc. For whatever it's worth, the website is har.com.

Maybe someone will come up with this website or app. Or maybe the idea will be killed by realtors. IDK, but I love it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Add search box to my website [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how, or the HTML code, to add a search box to my website that I created? I can't seem to find the answer for "dummies" like myself!

Search box for website [ 1 Answers ]

I'd like to create a search box that only searches my site. What code do I use? Also, is there a way to have "common searches" come in a drop down box under the search as someone is typing, sort of like an auto-complete (similar to google) Thanks for the direction

He asked what if I met the guy I dream of in XXX country [ 19 Answers ]

I am not an emtional person, and I have always focused on work instead of meeting men. After missing many signals from guys - I was told by my gfs, should I take this as a signal or leave it like I have always done previously? ( it might be a normal question that he asked, I don't want to over...

Is there tax deduction for home loan in other country for property in that country? [ 6 Answers ]

If a person is carrying a home loan in some other country (outside US) for some property in that country is there any tax relief/deduction from IRS for such person ?

Getting my website in the top of search [ 2 Answers ]

What are the necessary steps to get my website into the top of the Google list? Someone told me that you have eto pay Google boatloads of cash for this to happen. Is this true?

View more questions Search