Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 03:02 AM
    Trump's Town Hall Whopper
    Trump claimed that 85% of people who wear masks get the COVID-19 virus. No, that's not a misprint. In fact he said it twice, in addition to saying it earlier in the day at a rally.

Trump, the self-proclaimed genius, is too dumb to figure out the math. If 85% of the mask-wearing population were infected with COVID-19, that would equate to many millions more cases than the present figure of 8 million.

Asked about QANON, the conspiracy theory that claims the Democrats are pedophiles who kidnap children, kill them, and drink their blood, Trump's response was "They're against pedophilia. I agree with that".

Lies about his health plan being better than Obamacare (he has no plan). Asked about the $400+ million he owes and is due in the next few years jeopardizing his national security, he inadvertently admitted the truth of the debt by claiming it was "tiny' compared to the assets of his organization. Whoops.

When he wasn't talking over Savannah Guthrie and interrupting her, he was basking in the glow of invited Republican sycophants adoring him. Creepy.

A typical Trump performance filled with innuendo, outright lies, and half-truths - the New York street con man at his most hustling.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 03:53 AM
    As I suspected ;people were watching the Trump town hall and not Quid's

Quid the super spreader

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pers...5gdIMsfHphL06o

Did Quid self quarantine in his basement ? No he held a town hall event .

Kamala Harris had a couple of staffers she travels with test positive also .

Are they lying when they say they wear masks and keep proper distancing ? Or maybe that is just an act for the cameras and a talking point ?

Quid continues to evade the question about court packing . WE all know that is the Dem plan if they get the Presidency and the Senate .So why not admit it ?

His big whopper is that he continues to lie about not knowing about Hunter's business . In one of the emails Hunter was complaining that Quid got a 50 % cut in any business generated because of his influence . It worked out for Quid since he was never directly tied to the money .

“I hope you all can do what I did, and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years and it has been tough. It’s really hard but don’t worry, unlike Pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.”
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 05:10 AM
    Here's another statistic, 85% of people who vote for Trump are dumb
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 06:06 AM
    yes that is the perception that the metrosexuals and the cosmopolitan liberal elites had in 2016 too. That is why Evita called them deplorables . That is why the emperor called them bitter clingers . They live in what the lefties call 'fly over country ' ....... land that the lefties only see when they are flying from one city to another . When the elites drive they don't get off the interstate highways unless they have to. I hope they keep their blinders on for a while longer
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 08:08 AM
    Trump has just given credence to being dump, believing and posting on twitter that twitter had shut down its servers, how dumb can you get, something he shares with 85%, no, 100% of his supporters
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 16, 2020, 08:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    These are the early rating returns

Quid the super spreader

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pers...5gdIMsfHphL06o

Did Quid self quarantine in his basement ? No he held a town hall event .

Kamala Harris had a couple of staffers she travels with test positive also .

Are they lying when they say they wear masks and keep proper distancing ? Or maybe that is just an act for the cameras and a talking point ?
    Not only was this revealed through the campaign, but they also did the contact tracing thing, unlike the dufus when he tested positive and no contact tracing.

Quid continues to evade the question about court packing . WE all know that is the Dem plan if they get the Presidency and the Senate .So why not admit it ?
    Might not be the plan Tom, even if some want it to be and why shouldn't Biden keep his powder dry until they know if it's doable. Yeah the dufus keeps his secrets to like his taxes and who he owes so Joe is entitled to think about stuff before he shoots his mouth off.

His big whopper is that he continues to lie about not knowing about Hunter's business . In one of the emails Hunter was complaining that Quid got a 50 % cut in any business generated because of his influence . It worked out for Quid since he was never directly tied to the money .
    Yeah we should know about the finances between father and son, just like we should know the finances between dufus kids too huh? Why can't the dufus go first?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 16, 2020, 09:03 AM
    I am still in shock over one exchange. A woman prefaced her question with the enthusiastic comment to Trump, "You're so handsome when you smile!" At that, his face split into the most surprised and delighted smile I've ever seen on him. I'm guessing that, throughout his life, honest compliments -- along with thank yous and atta boys and other real and sincere encouragements -- have been rare.
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 09:45 AM
    Originally Posted by tomder55

These are the early rating returns

https://www.newsweek.com/tiktok-bide...atings-1539775
    Expert

Oct 16, 2020, 09:54 AM
    The cyber war against the dufus is alive and well. Take that Vlad! 8D
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 10:23 AM
    Originally Posted by tomder55
    Of course they were. Biden was about boring presidential stuff. His ideas are well-known.

Watching Trump is like watching a train wreck. It's a guilty attraction but fascinating and hard to ignore. Trump didn't disappoint. He was his usual wacky self.

Trump is a loose cannon without any plan at all except for what he comes up with watching morning TV from his bed.
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 01:06 PM
    The cyber war against the dufus is alive and well. Take that Vlad! 8D
    you do realize ticktok is Chinese .... wonder why they would be backing Quid ?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 16, 2020, 02:09 PM
    you do realize ticktok is Chinese .... wonder why they would be backing Quid ?
    TikTok (or the Chinese) isn't backing Biden. The app has really caught on with many, many young (and older!) people in the US.

"TikTok is an app that allows people to choose songs or create their own sounds which really allows users to express themselves through the app. The social media platform allows its users to create short but fun, appealing videos to the millions of people on the app."
    https://dailydolphin.hbcsd.org/7171/...it-so-popular/

From their home page:
    "TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
    TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo."
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 03:53 PM
    TikTok like other high tech companies harvests metadata from it's users But to a much higher degree . That data includes IP address, browsing history ,mobile carrier location data if you are using a mobile device (including GPS coordinates and WiFi and mobile cell data) .
    To open an account, you must enter a phone number or email and your date of birth. Once you have created an account, TikTok asks your permission for access to your social media accounts (like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.), your phone’s contact list, and GPS data They log details about every video you upload, how long you watch videos ,which videos you like ,which videos you share ;any messages you exchange in the app

If you buy coins, ,their, app currency ,to support your favorite video creators, TikTok will store your payment information.

But unlike companies like FaceBook and Google ;they have ties to the Chinese Communists . They have been determined to be a national security threat . Their parent company ByteDance is beholden to Chinese laws that require the company to assist in surveillance and intelligence operations at the direction of the Chinese government.
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 04:34 PM

Biden's Town Hall outdrew Trump's Town Hall 14 million to 11 million. Add in two other networks for Trump and Biden still outdrew him. 14 million to 13 million.
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2020, 08:57 AM
    Kristen Welker, upcoming presidential debate moderator, has deep Democrat ties. She comes from a family of Democratic activists and financial supporters . She was an attendee at the emperor's 2012 Christmas Party at the White House . She is NOT impartial

Here she is tipping off Evita's Communication director about what she is going to ask before an interview after a debate between Evita and Bolshevik Bernie .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rte_dNzJuA
    Expert

Oct 17, 2020, 08:57 AM
    TikTok like other high tech companies harvests metadata from it's users But to a much higher degree . That data includes IP address, browsing history ,mobile carrier location data if you are using a mobile device (including GPS coordinates and WiFi and mobile cell data) .
    To open an account, you must enter a phone number or email and your date of birth. Once you have created an account, TikTok asks your permission for access to your social media accounts (like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.), your phone’s contact list, and GPS data They log details about every video you upload, how long you watch videos ,which videos you like ,which videos you share ;any messages you exchange in the app

If you buy coins, ,their, app currency ,to support your favorite video creators, TikTok will store your payment information.

But unlike companies like FaceBook and Google ;they have ties to the Chinese Communists . They have been determined to be a national security threat . Their parent company ByteDance is beholden to Chinese laws that require the company to assist in surveillance and intelligence operations at the direction of the Chinese government.
    I don't trust the Chinese government either Tom, but recognize the great advantage of their governing structure. I don't get so stuck on the communist label, so much as the authoritarian nature of their governing application. Seems as we grow here our own capitalism more resembles the Chinese communists application of government and I don't know if that's a good thing or not at this point.
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2020, 09:42 AM
    Here she is tipping off Evita's Communication director about what she is going to ask before an interview after a debate between Evita and Bolshevik Bernie .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rte_dNzJuA
    Only a true picker of nits would concern themselves with that "tipoff".
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2020, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I don't trust the Chinese government either Tom, but recognize the great advantage of their governing structure. I don't get so stuck on the communist label, so much as the authoritarian nature of their governing application. Seems as we grow here our own capitalism more resembles the Chinese communists application of government and I don't know if that's a good thing or not at this point.
    Spoken like a true liberal, the advantage of their structure is the limitation of individual freedom, very few gunshot deaths, universal health care, indoctrination clinics for dissidents, tolls on every major road. You say you don't know if this is a good thing
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2020, 03:29 PM
    the advantage of their structure is the limitation of individual freedom,
    very telling that you consider that a good thing.
    Only a true picker of nits would concern themselves with that "tipoff".
    The Presidential Commission on Debates needs to be disbanded .No Republican should agree to participate in any debate until it is.two moderators, one chosen by each candidate.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2020, 03:51 PM
    The Presidential Commission on Debates needs to be disbanded .No Republican should agree to participate in any debate until it is.two moderators, one chosen by each candidate.
    And the debaters should agree to be respectful to each other and the moderators, stay within their allotted time for each topic/question, and stay on topic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Town of creepy people who all seem to have a secret. Stranger comes into town. [ 2 Answers ]

What was that movie called where the man goes into a town and it's filled with evil people who all seem to have a secret and who are not going to let him leave alive. I can't remember if they're cannibals and plan on eating him. It might have been a TV movie. I think it was from the late 70s or...

Mother left child in care of parents and father is out of town of town working [ 2 Answers ]

Mother has custody of the child and father has joint custody of the child .Mother has left child with her parents for four days now. Her father(grandparent ) just contacted the father to let him know that she has not returned home and is recorded to have a drug problem in the past which was...

View more questions Search