Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JC1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2020, 01:29 PM
    Etg tests
    Drank 5 glasses of wine on a Wednesday evening stopped at 8 p.m. I have a drug screen Monday at 4 p.m. Should I pass?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 15, 2020, 01:31 PM
    Water, for sure, the test, who knows.
    If it's that important to you why drink at all...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 16, 2020, 09:09 AM
    60 hours is the standard for being clean enough to pass drug tests depending on personal history, employer/court guidelines and type of test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are home tests just as good as parole drug tests [ 2 Answers ]

Ive been clean off meth for a little over 3 days I just bought a first check drug test from walmart for meth and I passed... then I went to parole office did my drug test and as soon as I left I bought another drug test from walgreens for meth and I passed that one too... for the last 3 days I've...

Tests [ 3 Answers ]

Does the gyno test for pregancy after a missed period or many missed periods?

I'm over 2 weeks late and had negative tests and blood tests [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my period and neve been 1 day late before I'm trying to get pregnant and am on clomid tablets have bin for 6 mnths now I've done tests but all negative and also had bloods which are negative could I still be pregnant is it just to early to tell please help its torture all this...

Faint Positive tests and then negative tests [ 4 Answers ]

Here is my situation. First of all, you should know that I'm on Metformin because I have very irregular periods and am borderline PCOS. Now for the tests. The first day of my last period was Oct 21st. This is not uncommon for me to be this late, but I took a test anyway to see if I was...

Blood tests or urine tests? [ 2 Answers ]

I usually have irregular periods. They sometimes come every month, and sometimes a/f doesn't come but every other month. I have never gone three months without a/f. I took 4 pregnant. Tests. All urine home pregnancy tests. They all came out negative. I am wondering if I take a blood test, can...

View more questions Search