Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2020, 02:11 PM
    smear the messenger will not fly . The forensic trace of the emails are clear . It came from personal computers that Hunter dropped off to a repair shop . When he did not come to reclaim them and pay his bill ,the hard drives were copied and then the computers were handed off to the FBI . There is no Russian involvement at all except for the money Hunter received from a Russian oligarch's widow .

good grief ! The Quid campaign does not even deny it !!! . Are you saying right now that these emails are not authentic ? All Quids mumbles is that it is debunked . Then he put a lid on his campaign.....again
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2020, 02:22 PM
    And to suggest that the Russkies are behind this is preposterous. They would have had to plan it beginning several years ago, predict Biden being nominated, somehow planted the computer in this guy's repair shop, and then hoped the guy would look at it and see the emails.

Yeah. I really believe that happened.
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2020, 04:06 PM
    Glen Greenwald right on right on !!! This is the issue left and right should agree on !

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._own_ends.html

Don't you agree that Facebook and Twitter should not be filtering truth ?
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2020, 05:31 PM
    Absolutely agree
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2020, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post

Don't you agree that Facebook and Twitter should not be filtering truth ?
    facebook, twitter and these other social media sites should be put on a strict diet of truth instead of the rubbish they allow. they should not be used for political purposes, and certainly not for commercial purposes
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2020, 06:42 PM
    I say smack their a$$ with Sherman Anti-Trust violations . Break them up like they did to Ma Bell in the past .
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2020, 06:48 PM
    How about Trump, more than once, declaring the pandemic will end soon and is mostly over? Do you call him out every time he lies about that?
    When did he do that?
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2020, 07:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    When did he do that?
    he lies all the time, nothing he says is truth, it is all fiction and fake news
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 20, 2020, 08:02 PM
    When did he do that?
    Tonight in Erie, Pennsylvania. He said the pandemic has nearly ended. All is almost normal again.
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2020, 08:26 PM
    You have a news report with a quote?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 20, 2020, 09:11 PM
    Pick any channel or newspaper.
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2020, 10:20 PM
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2020, 02:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I say smack their a$$ with Sherman Anti-Trust violations . Break them up like they did to Ma Bell in the past .
    Actually, it was MCI that won the anti-trust action against AT&T leading to the breakup of AT&T as Justice used the MCI victory as a blueprint for the settlement.
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2020, 03:18 AM
    Pick any channel or newspaper.
    Already searched and came up with nothing. That makes me suspicious.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2020, 08:36 AM
    Already searched and came up with nothing. That makes me suspicious.
    That's almost all he talks about now. It gets his supporters all excited and cheery. Then he dances, grinning like he's on a first date.
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2020, 09:56 AM
    Either you heard him say it personally, which I seriously doubt, or you read an article about what he said, or you are just guessing. I'm going with door#3.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2020, 10:24 AM
    Either you heard him say it personally, which I seriously doubt, or you read an article about what he said, or you are just guessing. I'm going with door#3.
    Oh, ye of little faith! I heard him say it on video, as reports from rallies and at the WH.

Here's one:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbre.../#2964c63e32e6
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2020, 10:25 AM
    Well, if you heard him say it on video, where is the video? Skeptical and, indeed, of little faith that you can deliver the goods. But we'll see.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2020, 10:38 AM
    Well, if you heard him say it on video, where is the video? Skeptical and, indeed, of little faith that you can deliver the goods. But we'll see.
    There's a video of it on my feed.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 21, 2020, 10:39 AM
    I heard him say it numerous times on the newsfeeds of his rallies. Don't understand how you could miss it. ABC,NBC,CBS, even the local Fox News programs are playing them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Hi, I quit smoking marijuana about a week and a half ago, I have been smoking it regu [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I quit smoking marijuana about a week and a half ago, I have been smoking it regularly for 9 months on two separate occasions I had a severe cough from smoking too much and a little streak of blood came out, now since I quit I don't cough or anything my mucus is clear but occasionally when I...

Smoking tenants deny smoking (cigs, pot, ) and now filing lawsuit for harassment! [ 11 Answers ]

Here's the situation. There is an old row house where there are 4 separate apartment units. The new tenant in the basement apartment has been smoking in their apartment (cigarettes, pot, incense and an unknown substance). The entire house smells of smoke and the unit right above the basement...

Hunter Ceiling Fan Control Smoking [ 9 Answers ]

I installed a new ceiling fan and control (with dimmer and 3 speed fan setting) a little over 2 weeks ago. It has been operating fine until this morning. The fan and light were both on and the switch made a popping sound and started smoking. I quickly shut off the circuit and it has remained...

View more questions Search