Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2020, 04:36 PM
    Hunter Biden's emails the smoking gun
    But I know you don't want to talk about it just like Quid refuses to talk about it .

You will not find this on Facebook and Twitter ...... already censored .

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-...iz-man-to-dad/

Nothing to see here- move on .

flashback ... more 'nothing to see here '

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2020, 04:54 PM
    If there is nothing to see here, why bother? oh, I know, you just want to embarrass the "liberals" with inuendo suggesting Biden is open to Ukrainian influence just as Trump is open to Russian influence
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2020, 05:19 PM
    except there is proof about Quid and son corruption . There is also proof that the Trump Russia thing was a dirty trick by Evita's campaign. Plenty to see here . But big tech immediately formed a wall of defense for Quid
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2020, 06:06 PM
    Yes, everyone defends or attacks depending upon your perspective, where there is smoke there is fire smouldering away, I think Trump has much to hide, I also think Biden might have something to hide, everyone in politics does
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2020, 06:50 PM
    the weakest defense is 'everyone does it '
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2020, 07:45 PM
    I'm not defending anyone, certain actions are indefensible, all I'm saying is it seems to be a part of politics, particularly in your part of the world. everyone curries favour with everyone else, the old boy network and so on
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2020, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    There is also proof that the Trump Russia thing was a dirty trick by Evita's campaign
    Barr's investigation of the campaign ended today with nary a hint of dirty tricks by the HC campaign. This is the third investigation of HC/Obama engineered by Trump that has come up with nothing.

Only the Durham investigation is left which Trump has called a "disgrace" because of the delay in its report.
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2020, 11:39 PM
    Trump and the word disgrace in the same sentence, the only time that should be used is referring to the disgrace Trump is to the office
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2020, 04:22 AM
    the weakest defense is 'everyone does it '
    Very true.
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2020, 04:55 AM
    In one of those emails, a Russkie official told HB, "Thank you for inviting me to DC and giving me an opportunity to meet your father and spend some time together." Wonder why those Russians gave HB that high paying job?
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2020, 10:16 AM
    Quid's campaign admitted that it’s possible that he may have met with an executive for Burisma during his time as vice president ,when his son was a board member of the company. Their big defense it that no official meeting was on his schedule for the time in question . No one ever suggested the meeting would be 'official' .

Barr's investigation of the campaign ended today with nary a hint of dirty tricks by the HC campaign.
    What concluded was a separate unmasking probe. All that was investigated was handed off to Durham .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 16, 2020, 09:20 AM
    The dufus is furious no charges and nothing until after the election. That's mud he can't sling, rocks he can't throw...bummer!

He might have to make some stuff up, eh...I mean MORE stuff.
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 09:39 AM
    Barr is a swamp critter . He is a slight improvement over Sessions . Trump should make Rudy Att General . Barr and Mueller are good friends . There was always a good chance he was going to slow walk the investigation and drag it out past the election.
    Expert

Oct 16, 2020, 09:49 AM
    We all know Rosenstein caboshed Mueller looking into the dufus financial ties with Russia.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...obert-mueller/
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 10:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Barr is a swamp critter
    No argument there.

Trump should make Rudy Att General
    Good Lord! From swamp critter to seriously mentally deranged, pop-eyed, goofy moron.

. Barr and Mueller are good friends
    Not after Barr falsely demolished Mueller's hard work in a summary filled with lies.

. There was always a good chance he was going to slow walk the investigation and drag it out past the election.
    There was always a good chance you would be Monday morning quarterbacking whatever happened.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2020, 02:25 PM
    Hunter Biden's quid dealings extended to Kazakhstan where he teamed up with JFKerry's daughter Alexandra Forbes Kerry. The Kerry family and the Biden family were joined at the hip in their corruption. Kerry's son Chris Heinz was eyeball deep in Hunter's Ukraine and China dealings .

and Prince Andrew ? No quid pro Joe there !

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/129538...prince-andrew/
    Expert

Oct 18, 2020, 02:44 PM
    Does that mean you're up for looking into the dufus kids that work in the WH too? Check their EMAILS while you're at it.
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2020, 05:29 AM
    None of them have been stupid enough to drop off a laptop with thousands of incriminating emails on it at a repair shop, and then not bother to ever pick it up.

How about daddy Biden claiming he had a union endorsement in the Townhall which he absolutely did not have and has never had? Did you call him out for lying about that?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 19, 2020, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    How about daddy Biden claiming he had a union endorsement in the Townhall which he absolutely did not have and has never had? Did you call him out for lying about that?
    How about Trump, more than once, declaring the pandemic will end soon and is mostly over? Do you call him out every time he lies about that?
    Expert

Oct 19, 2020, 10:27 AM
    They're tracing the Biden laptop crap back to Rudy, after being fed crap from the Vlad gang. Talk about stooge central stunts during silly season!

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/quest...004510678.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Hi, I quit smoking marijuana about a week and a half ago, I have been smoking it regu [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I quit smoking marijuana about a week and a half ago, I have been smoking it regularly for 9 months on two separate occasions I had a severe cough from smoking too much and a little streak of blood came out, now since I quit I don't cough or anything my mucus is clear but occasionally when I...

Smoking tenants deny smoking (cigs, pot, ) and now filing lawsuit for harassment! [ 11 Answers ]

Here's the situation. There is an old row house where there are 4 separate apartment units. The new tenant in the basement apartment has been smoking in their apartment (cigarettes, pot, incense and an unknown substance). The entire house smells of smoke and the unit right above the basement...

Hunter Ceiling Fan Control Smoking [ 9 Answers ]

I installed a new ceiling fan and control (with dimmer and 3 speed fan setting) a little over 2 weeks ago. It has been operating fine until this morning. The fan and light were both on and the switch made a popping sound and started smoking. I quickly shut off the circuit and it has remained...

View more questions Search