Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2020, 10:43 AM
    This is your claim. "declaring the pandemic will end soon and is mostly over?"

This is the quote from your link. “We’re rounding the turn,” the president said, adding he believes there will be a vaccine “very soon.”

He did not say it was "mostly over". He did not say it would "end soon". He said nothing like that, so you still need a source.

I heard him say it numerous times on the newsfeeds of his rallies. Don't understand how you could miss it. ABC,NBC,CBS, even the local Fox News programs are playing them.
    They do not claim he said it will "end soon" and is "mostly over". So you see why it's so easy for me to "miss it"?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 21, 2020, 10:56 AM
    I heard it from his own mouth as well as calling Fauci an idiot, as states report spikes in infections, hospitals being overloaded, and him telling more lies. You need a better news feed.
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2020, 11:01 AM
    I heard it from his own mouth as well as calling Fauci an idiot
    That was not what WG was talking about.

as states report spikes in infections
    Some have,

hospitals being overloaded
    Which ones? That was back in July. It is infrequent now.

You need a better news feed.
    I just wish you had one you could reference. You plainly don't.
    Expert

Oct 21, 2020, 11:03 AM
    I gave you 4.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...rebound-429753
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2020, 11:05 AM
    You gave me four what?
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2020, 11:11 AM
    You claim to have given me four, and then you list one? What??

And as usual, you evidently didn't bother to read your own article. It referenced THREE states which have SOME of their hospital ICU units APPROACHING being full. That hardly amounts to a nationwide crisis. I suggest you contact those governors and ask them why they have not done a better job. Or maybe you could contact Biden and ask him about that ridiculous, lying ad he ran that you didn't even bother to comment on.
    Expert

Oct 21, 2020, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I heard him say it numerous times on the newsfeeds of his rallies. Don't understand how you could miss it. ABC,NBC,CBS, even the local Fox News programs are playing them.
    You miscounted.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2020, 12:39 PM
    Actually, it was MCI that won the anti-trust action against AT&T leading to the breakup of AT&T as Justice used the MCI victory as a blueprint for the settlement.
    That is correct . I did not want to get into the legalese weeds when I made my comment . Suffice it to say that MCI's actions were based on the violation of the Sherman Act .

MCI's original complaint, filed March 6, 1974, contained four separate counts: monopolization, attempt to monopolize, and conspiracy to monopolize--all under section 2 of the Sherman Act3 --and conspiracy in restraint of trade--under section 1 of the Sherman Act. MCI alleged that AT & T had committed twenty-two types of misconduct, classifiable into several categories including predatory pricing, denial of interconnections, negotiation in bad faith and unlawful tying. MCI claimed at trial, on the basis of a lost profits study originally prepared in part for financing purposes, that it had suffered damages of approximately $900 million as a result of AT & T's allegedly unlawful actions.4
    https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/708/1081/33044at5/

However , if it is strictly a government action then we need go no further than 'US v Microsofft '.
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2020, 12:47 PM

You miscounted.
    Random references to "numerous times" hardly counts. The only specific source you put forward did not support your claim.
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2020, 01:35 PM
    I'm guessing the news that Hunter Biden's associates set up a meeting at the White House with Quid and a group of elite Chicoms in 2011 holds no interest here
    .One of the, associates ,Bevan Cooney is serving time in a Fed Pen for unrelated security fraud charges . The other ;Devan Archer ,nephew of mobster Whitey Bulger ,had his sentence in the case reinstated by the 2nd Circuit Ct. Archer was an adviser to JFKerry's 2004 campaign and was a business partner with Hunter and ,his college roommate ,and Kerry's step son Chris Heinz ,in a business called Rosemont Capital .Rosemont set up shop in DC close to where their bread was buttered by the influence of both Quid Pro Joe ,and JFKerry who had plenty of influence as a Senator and later as Sec State .

This news comes because Cooney gave emails of correspondence with Hunter to journalists . One of them revealed the 2011 meeting .

The group of Chinese at the White House meeting was “China Entrepreneur Club” (CEC) ; a group of officials of the Chinese Communist Party, other government officials (including diplomats), and billionaire business executives with close ties to the regime.

The White House meeting occurred on Monday, November 14. In an email, Cooney said Archer “got the Chinese guys all taken care of in DC.” The Chinese visitors got high-level access, including a personal meeting with Quid (and yes I'm sure there is no log recording the meeting ) .
    2013 Hunter accompanied Quid on Air Force 2 to China as he and Archer created Bohai Harvest RST (BHR) investment fund backed by Chinese government funding.
    Expert

Oct 21, 2020, 04:02 PM
    So ALL the rich guys do business in China and like DUH! Maybe we need a poor guy with no ties to anybody but his family to solve our problems because if all the folks running for office are crooks then we're screwed any way right? Left? Inbetween?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2020, 05:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    So ALL the rich guys do business in China and like DUH! Maybe we need a poor guy with no ties to anybody but his family to solve our problems because if all the folks running for office are crooks then we're screwed any way right? Left? Inbetween?
    so where do you find a poor guy who can afford to run for office. You are not suggesting Biden is a poor guy, are you. although poor is a relative term, when compared to a Trump, many are POOR!
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2020, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I'm guessing the news that Hunter Biden's asso.............................................. .................................................. .............

erry's step son Chris Heinz ,in a business called Rosemont Capital .Rosemont set up shop in DC close to where their bread was buttered by the influence of both Quid Pro Joe ,and JFKerry who had plenty of influence as a Senator and later as Sec State .

This news comes because Cooney gave emails of correspondence with Hunter to journalists . One of them revealed the 2011 meeting .

The group of
    2013 Hunter accompanied Quid on Air Force 2 to China as he and Archer created Bohai Harvest RST (BHR) investment fund backed by Chinese government funding.
    Tom, do you think this could be disinformation from Russia disseminated through Rudy Giuliani?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2020, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Tom, do you think this could be disinformation from Russia disseminated through Rudy Giuliani?
    Where did Rudi find the time, in between scenes in the latest Borat movie? This all sounds like the plot of a Borat movie, make glorious america
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2020, 07:09 AM
    Athos there is no evidence of Russian disinformation and all the Adam Shiff head howling won't change that . Brennan ,Hayden and Clapper are lying through their teeth .They have not seen the evidence and neither has Schiff . DNI Ratcliff says no evidence of Russian meddling in this issue . The FBI has possession of the computer and hard drive since Dec 2019. We're supposed to believe that the Russians ,before Quid even announced his run ,set up fake emails in a lap top and dropped it off at a repair shop in Delaware . The emails have been confirmed as valid (and I won't even bring up the videos recovered . They just show a very disturbed young man with many issues) . The order for the repair work on the computer is Hunter's signature . That has also been confirmed .
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2020, 07:32 AM
    As for the rest ? Cooney turned over 26,000 emails to the authorities He also is giving the details to investigative reporter Peter Schweitzer who has exposed corruption in Washington that implicates pols on both sides of the aisle. All the details about their professional and personal relationships have also been established .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2020, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Athos there is no evidence of Russian disinformation and all the Adam Shiff head howling won't change that . Brennan ,Hayden and Clapper are lying through their teeth .They have not seen the evidence and neither has Schiff . DNI Ratcliff says no evidence of Russian meddling in this issue .
    The source of your information is Rudy Giuliani. The others mentioned here are classified by you as "lying through their teeth" although the sycophant idiot Ratcliffe (well-named) is offered by you as truth. Schiff, Brennan, Hayden, and Clapper are the people you call liars. Is that a conspiracy at the highest level?

If anyone needs more information on this fiasco, read a detailed explanation at the link below by a highly regarded investigative site.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/10/...ptop-giuliani/
    Expert

Oct 22, 2020, 11:25 AM
    No way dufus stooge Ratcliff could be the one lying.
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2020, 03:16 PM
    The source of your information is Rudy Giuliani.
    That is one source . Today someone on the email chain agreed to hand over texts to to the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee ; and says on the record that this was not Russian disinformation .Tony Bobulinski will turn his electronic devices and records of business dealings with Hunter and Jim Biden over to the FBI
    Expert

Oct 22, 2020, 03:25 PM
    Looks like you may have to impeach Joe, or the dufus again. You know how long those investigations can take. Especially since it was only for the smear value talking points any way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Hi, I quit smoking marijuana about a week and a half ago, I have been smoking it regu [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I quit smoking marijuana about a week and a half ago, I have been smoking it regularly for 9 months on two separate occasions I had a severe cough from smoking too much and a little streak of blood came out, now since I quit I don't cough or anything my mucus is clear but occasionally when I...

Smoking tenants deny smoking (cigs, pot, ) and now filing lawsuit for harassment! [ 11 Answers ]

Here's the situation. There is an old row house where there are 4 separate apartment units. The new tenant in the basement apartment has been smoking in their apartment (cigarettes, pot, incense and an unknown substance). The entire house smells of smoke and the unit right above the basement...

Hunter Ceiling Fan Control Smoking [ 9 Answers ]

I installed a new ceiling fan and control (with dimmer and 3 speed fan setting) a little over 2 weeks ago. It has been operating fine until this morning. The fan and light were both on and the switch made a popping sound and started smoking. I quickly shut off the circuit and it has remained...

View more questions Search