Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2020, 04:18 PM
    The latest trend in protesting
    will it take off?

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...2ddd9c9e7d7c93

taking it off to protest, protest rallies could become more interesting if this trend gets going. Five women yesterday protested topless in the Sydney CBD, covered only with paint

Check out some similar questions!

Are the marches protesting the refugee ban illegal? [ 5 Answers ]

There's a march against the refugee ban near me and I want to go protest. Are the marches that have been going on illegal? Is there a possibility of arrest assuming I haven't attacked anyone? While it may not be moral, I'm lying to my parents in order to go. They're big Trump supporters.

Protesting credit report [ 4 Answers ]

I just looked at a credit report that I printed 2010, it does not reflect a date of last activity by the original debtor nor the collection agency. How am I to attempt to disput these?

Dog protesting walk [ 5 Answers ]

No medical conditions. She just won't walk and wants to go back home.

Is the latest version of the IMac worth getting? We just got the next latest... [ 2 Answers ]

Is the latest version of the IMac worth getting? We just got the next latest version but I got an email the new Imac has been released. The Apple store is being very nice about - trade it in for the new version or get $300 refund. Any thoughts on what we should do?

Protesting at Military Funerals? [ 15 Answers ]

What does everyone think about protesting at Military Funerals? I think it is wrong to do this, even though I am against the war. I do believe in freedom of speech, but I think morally people should leave these families to grieve the loss of their loved one. After all they died fighting for our...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search