Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 05:01 AM
    Trump The Coward Afraid To Debate With Biden
    In a typical move by Trump and citing "too great a distance to debate", the coward has refused to debate with Joe Biden.

The real reasons include his fear of again looking like a horse's arse with his ineffective attempt at bullying and talking over Biden who rightly called Trump a clown and to "shut up."

The fact that the media has shown people talking at a distance for nine months now has escaped Trump. He'd prefer to endanger people at rallies with no social distance and without masks so he can get his kill ratio closer to 200,000.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 11, 2020, 08:36 AM
    You mean 300,000. Like the dufus cares about everybody else being sick and dying.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 11, 2020, 10:08 AM
    Yup, Athos. Tal is correct since Trump's kill number is over 200,000 now.

I read the final debate will be in person. Or has that been canceled too?
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 10:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Yup, Athos. Tal is correct since Trump's kill number is over 200,000 now.
    I'm basing Trump's kill number on 80% of the deaths. That's the percentage the scientists are quoting.
    Don't know about the final debate.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 10:21 AM
    I wouldn't hold a virtual debate either . It is a matter of trust . Of course Quid is too stupid to realize that he should not trust that format either . If I were Trump I would've backed out of the 2nd debate when Steve Scully was announced as the moderator. Scully is a former intern of Quid ;and later was a staff assistant in the swimmer Ed Kennedy's communication office. Nothing like objective moderators ! The debate commission has lost all credibility
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 11, 2020, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Nothing like objective moderators ! The debate commission has lost all credibility
    Who was the first debate moderator?
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 10:47 AM
    Chris Wallace ;hardly an objective moderator . Do you really think that all the reporters at Fox are Trumpers ? He is not his father ;who had his own biases . But at least Mike Wallace played it straight up and would challenge all his interviews with their own words . The only time Chris Wallace challenged Quid was when he asked how his program would be paid for . He let the response by quid about Hunter Biden go unchallenged .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 11, 2020, 10:59 AM
    Chris Wallace ;hardly an objective moderator . Do you really think that all the reporters at Fox are Trumpers ? He is not his father ;who had his own biases . But at least Mike Wallace played it straight up and would challenge all his interviews with their own words .
    Poor Chris couldn't get a word in edgewise with Trump bloviating and being bombastic. Mike wouldn't have been able to either.
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 11:12 AM
    I wouldn't hold a virtual debate either . It is a matter of trust . Of course Quid is too stupid to realize that he should not trust that format either .
    Why is it a matter of trust? You lost me there.
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2020, 01:50 PM
    Good thing they are not debating . If there was a debate there would not be a moderator .

https://apnews.com/article/virus-out...13290b9304f9d5

Instead there is going to be dueling Town Hall meetings . Both Trump and Quid are holding their own at the same time tonight .

Quid goes to the friendly confines of ABC while Trump goes into the lion's den at MSNBC

But the intolerant left is giving MSNBS grief for allowing Trump the platform .The hashtags #BoycottNBC and #NBCBlackout are trending on Twitter amid growing outrage from Hollywood and beyond. In a rare moment of integrity ,the network gave Trump an hour for the event because they were doing that equal time thingy and had Quid previously in a Town Hall format . . But that did not stop the Trump haters from sounding off.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/BoycottN...=hashtag_click

https://twitter.com/search?q=nbcblac...rc=typed_query

I don't know what has gotten into the 5th column ..... ooops I mean 4th estate . They have a couple times this week demonstrated real journalism.

As an example . Wolf Blitzer at CNN attempted to question Madam Mim about why she would not negotiate with the administration when they are offering more $$$$ lettuce towards a stimulus than the emperor's porkulus. He had to listen to a 13 minute hissy fit where she accused him of being a Trumpster .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqPltMpWIwo

The only question for tonight is who gets more viewership....... Quid on a major network .... or Trump on a failing liberal cable network .I'm guessing Rachel Madcow is not going to moderate .
    https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/rac...ll-1234805590/
    Expert

Oct 16, 2020, 09:06 AM
    All I saw was the clip being played about the dufus defending Qanon. That was completely disgusting.
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 09:30 AM
    He did not defend them .....and why do idiot moderators keep on bringing them up ? What are there ;about 5 people who take them seriously ? Maybe 6 now that Guthrie brought it up. Trump said that he knows nothing about it beyond that supporters of the theory are “strongly against pedophilia.”. That is not defending them .

I did not watch Quid . Did anyone ask Quid why he doesn't condemn Antifa ? Did he reply that Antifa is only an idea like he has done in the past ? Has he disavowed the Russian hoax and the coup attempt he participated in ?

Did Guthrie disavow Matt Lauer and what was happening in the office they shared ? Why didn’t she do anything about it ?

How many U.S. cities has QAnon burned down?
    Expert

Oct 16, 2020, 10:02 AM
    Let's start with the lie he knows nothing about Qanon. Everybody knows about them except him? He even endorsed a true believer running for congress.

https://secondnexus.com/donald-trump...-taylor-greene

and

https://www.mediamatters.org/qanon-c...-congress-2020
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 10:09 AM
    He did not defend them ..
    Of course he defended them. Guthrie asked him what he thought about Qanon saying Dems kidnapped and killed children and ate them. Trump said he never heard that! BS! It's been all over every media including the TV he loves so much. He knew only that they were good people who were against pedophilia. That is the most bizarre statemnt in the history of mankind going back to Lucy.

...and why do idiot moderators keep on bringing them up
    Because he's the president of the United States and has a duty to slam morons like Qanon.

That is not defending them
    Qanon sure thinks so - they're freaking out joyously all over the net thanking Trump. He defends them like he defends white supremacists and neo-Nazis and evil people of every stripe.

Did anyone ask Quid why he doesn't condemn Antifa
    No, because Antifa is only an idea.

Did he reply that Antifa is only an idea like he has done in the past
    No, I did.

Has he disavowed the Russian hoax
    No, AG BARR did that all by himself. Trump seethes wanting to fire Barr.

the coup attempt he participated in
    He wasn't asked about that.

Did Guthrie disavow Matt Lauer and what was happening in the office they shared
    No, that didn't come up.

Why didn’t she do anything about it ?
    She did, but it's a secret.

How many U.S. cities has QAnon burned down?
    In what country?
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 01:12 PM
    what other countries have US cities ?
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 01:27 PM
    what other countries have US cities ?
    Good point.
    Expert

Oct 16, 2020, 02:14 PM
    Even Antifa hasn't burned down any US cities Tom, plenty of buildings, but how come the dufus is an Antifa expert and knows nothing about Qanon? Hmm!
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 02:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Even Antifa hasn't burned down any US cities Tom, plenty of buildings, but how come the dufus is an Antifa expert and knows nothing about Qanon? Hmm!
    Another good point.
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 03:21 PM
    maybe because they are wacky but not violent like Antifa ?
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2020, 04:28 PM
    maybe because they are wacky but not violent like Antifa ?
    Weak response.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quick informal poll: Are you pro-Biden or pro-Trump? [ 165 Answers ]

I'm a new member here and looking forward to meeting new people and having some interesting discussions. 🙂 I have a question I'd like to ask about the upcoming presidential election and the candidates, but before doing that I decided to test the waters by having an informal poll, or a virtual...

Trump's Despicable Debate Performance [ 47 Answers ]

Besides bullying and interrupting anyone within earshot including Moderator Wallace and opponent Biden, Trump explicitly revealed what everyone already knew - that he supports white supremacy. Chris Wallace: "Are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups and to say...

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Am I a coward for being so paranoid [ 19 Answers ]

So, as you all know, the election of the year has caused a lot of tension between races in some states. My problem is that in the state that I live in, I feel like I could be a target for abuse or murder all because of the current election. It honestly has me afraid to leave my house or be home...

Biden and Palin Debate give me your overal grade [ 10 Answers ]

I watch the debate last night and was happy overall with the confidence of both canidates. Joe Biden, had a great game plan and stuck with it. He attack each issue with facts and how obama-binden will change these issue. Sarah Palin on the other hand spoke a safe debate, she didn't attack all...

View more questions Search