Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 17, 2020, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    maybe because they are wacky but not violent like Antifa ?
    Wacky is an understatement, less violent is an opinion, but dangerous nonetheless in the poisoning of minds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quick informal poll: Are you pro-Biden or pro-Trump? [ 165 Answers ]

I'm a new member here and looking forward to meeting new people and having some interesting discussions. 🙂 I have a question I'd like to ask about the upcoming presidential election and the candidates, but before doing that I decided to test the waters by having an informal poll, or a virtual...

Trump's Despicable Debate Performance [ 47 Answers ]

Besides bullying and interrupting anyone within earshot including Moderator Wallace and opponent Biden, Trump explicitly revealed what everyone already knew - that he supports white supremacy. Chris Wallace: "Are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups and to say...

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Am I a coward for being so paranoid [ 19 Answers ]

So, as you all know, the election of the year has caused a lot of tension between races in some states. My problem is that in the state that I live in, I feel like I could be a target for abuse or murder all because of the current election. It honestly has me afraid to leave my house or be home...

Biden and Palin Debate give me your overal grade [ 10 Answers ]

I watch the debate last night and was happy overall with the confidence of both canidates. Joe Biden, had a great game plan and stuck with it. He attack each issue with facts and how obama-binden will change these issue. Sarah Palin on the other hand spoke a safe debate, she didn't attack all...

View more questions Search