Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DNMGT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2020, 02:29 PM
    Does anyone know how to get Hunter Solaria Fan to work with GE Smart Fan Switch?
    Does anyone know how to get Hunter Solaria Fan to work with GE Smart Fan Switch? The fan is remote controlled. It does not have a reversing switch, therefore has fewer wires than normal going to remote receiver and to motor. I has black, white, red, yellow, and pink. It does not have the typical gray wire. I tried connecting black to pink and White to yellow & red by connecting the wires on the receiver side of the plug. That caused some vibrating noise when turned on the GE Fan Switch, but the fan did not work.

Check out some similar questions!

Smart home app controlled wifi switch advice [ 0 Answers ]

I see a Sonoff wifi switch which can be controlled by App and RF remote in Indiegogo, I really want to get many and make all my appliances controllable but has anyone ever tried it? How is it when compare with others, say, WeMo.

Where do the wires go for a light switch on a hunter ceiling fan. Switch was removed [ 2 Answers ]

I removed the two wire light switch (ZE-109) for a hunter ceiling fan, but did not take a picture of where the wires go.

GE Smart Digital Timer and a Two Way Switch [ 2 Answers ]

I had an intermatic timer that went out on me. It was originally installed by an electrician. The light switch is one of four. The other three are: 1) outside light, 2) two way sconce lights, 3) two way inside lights. The old intermatic timer had two black wires coming out of it. One black...

Trying to install a new hunter ceiling fan and a new hunter switch fan and dimmer in [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to install a new hunter ceiling fan and a new hunter switch fan and dimmer in one... I can get the light to work on the dimmer and or the fan and light on the dimmer but not the fan to work on the fan switch... I don't know where the blue wire coming out of the switch goes ...

How do you set work objectives that are smart [ 3 Answers ]

Doing a team leadership nvq

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.