Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 06:32 PM
    where does Trump get off DECLASSIFYING national intelligence
    answer can be found in Executive order 13526 signed Dec 29 2009 by you know who.

This was confirmed by SCOTUS in 1988 'Dept of the Navy v Egan '
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 12, 2020, 02:29 AM
    A month before an election can only be about the dufus feeding his supporters red meat and distracting us from his other problems being brought front and center in the news cycle. Crooked Hillary...lock her up...emails...and all the crowd pleasers for dufus rallies. I mean we can't have his poll numbers, health and tax issues, investigations, economy and the handling of covid being the the lead stories can he? I mean the guy who hold conventions and rallies at the white house has everybody in government working on his campaign.

The ones who aren't infected anyway, and old news is better than no news for a guy searching for talking points that favor him. I mean all those other emails were big nothing burgers and these may well be too, but great smear material for his enemies.

Silly season on steroids and the dufus had a double dose.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2020, 05:07 AM
    the issue is not going to go away with your rants . Howl at the moon if you like . The issues around using the government intel and law enforcement agencies to domestically spy on an opponent's campaign are not going away . It was clear dangerous abuse of power that has to be clearly identified ,and adjudicated so it never happens again.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2020, 05:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    answer can be found in Executive order 13526 signed Dec 29 2009 by you know who.
    I'm not questioning the legality of POTUS declassifying information. I'm pointing out that to do so because of a hissy fit isn't what the rule ever intended. But we're so used to the oddball actions of the nutty president, it doesn't faze anyone anymore. Still working on your long HC email post.
    Expert

Oct 12, 2020, 10:31 AM
    the issue is not going to go away with your rants . Howl at the moon if you like . The issues around using the government intel and law enforcement agencies to domestically spy on an opponent's campaign are not going away . It was clear dangerous abuse of power that has to be clearly identified ,and adjudicated so it never happens again.
    Political campaigns have spied on each other since the beginning of political campaigns. Ask tricky Nixon who got caught at it. He quit and took his pardon with him. The dufus wants to fight, GOOD, hope he gets his pardon, and good luck to the incompetent
    dufus and repubs to put HC or Obama in jail. I rant, the dufus chants, and the right spins and hollers.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2020, 03:17 PM
    Nixon used his reelection campaign and got caught . The emperor and Evita used the law and intel agencies of the government for what documents have proven were illegitimate and illegal operations .What they did were what 3rd world banana republics do .
    Expert

Oct 12, 2020, 04:21 PM
    Naw, they saw crooks and surveilled them. Illegal and illegitimate is your opinion and some wingers agree. I never blamed HC for a private server given the decades of attacks and antics by the right. Can't say I wouldn't do the same thing.

The dufus is a better example of a 3rd world banana in my opinion.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2020, 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    The dufus is a better example of a 3rd world banana in my opinion.
    And just about the right color as a banana too.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2020, 04:30 PM
    you see ;you did not read my post . Brennan told the emperor that the whole Trump Russian thing was a campaign dirty trick to divert from her server controversy . The reason the emperor became concerned is that he was knowingly communicating on her server with a pseudonym . He did not want the content known because his communications with her should've been on an official server and classified. What were they exchanging that he felt it necessary to go outside of proper protocol using a pseudonym ? The crooks were all under his charge .
    Expert

Oct 12, 2020, 04:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    And just about the right color as a banana too.
    If you spray paint them orange.

you see ;you did not read my post . Brennan told the emperor that the whole Trump Russian thing was a campaign dirty trick to divert from her server controversy . The reason the emperor became concerned is that he was knowingly communicating on her server with a pseudonym . He did not want the content known because his communications with her should've been on an official server and classified. What were they exchanging that he felt it necessary to go outside of proper protocol using a pseudonym ? The crooks were all under his charge .
    Did you read the Mueller report, or the senate intel report on Russia?
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2020, 11:44 PM

Tom, I read the first part of your post, and your conclusion is totally wrong. Anybody who reads your link will see that. For now, Tal's reply is on target. More from me re your post as time allows.
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2020, 10:35 AM
    Documents declassified have revealed that former CIA Brennan played a key role in the plot that later became a coup attempt against Trump
    Tom, Tom, Tom - "played a key role in the COUP ATTEMPT AGAINST TRUMP"????????????????? Come on, Tom. That's simply not true - at least the way you wrote it.

Here's the reality taken from your own link

“In late July 2016, U.S. intelligence agencies obtained insight into Russian intelligence analysis alleging that U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had approved a campaign plan to stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians' hacking of the Democratic National Committee. The IC does not know the accuracy of this allegation or the extent to which the Russian intelligence analysis may reflect exaggeration or fabrication.”

Note the source is RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE. Disinformation, Tom? It is well-known Putin hated HC and favored Trump as president.

More fake news below ---

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe sent a letter to Judiciary Chair Graham detailing that in late July 2016 the CIA learned that Russian intelligence became aware of a dirty trick plot by Evita's campaign to tie Trump's campaign to Russian "hacking " of the DNC. This was an attempt to divert attention from Evita's own private email server controversy
    Not a scintilla of evidence for this piece of fake news. Ratcliffe is a known liar re his past government experience and a sycophant of Trump. If any of this were true it would be blasted over every media outlet in the country.

The 'proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors ' is a reference to the discredited Steel dossier .
    This sentence means nothing.

In other words ;the emperor knew of Evita's plot ;which was just a dirty trick at that point . But with his apparent approval , the intel and policing powers of the Executive branch were unleashed to support the plot .
    IN OTHER WORDS, this is incredible and total BS, Tom. The language is pure 100% conspiracy-speak.

The rest is so much folderol, not worthy of a reply or my time. If any of it turns out to be true, I'll eat my hat.
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2020, 10:54 AM
    bon appetite
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2020, 07:58 PM
    Ha ha ha - funny.
    Expert

Oct 14, 2020, 04:55 PM
    Breaking News!
    Well the dufus loses another one!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...f08_story.html

That can't make him happy!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2020, 06:07 PM
    oh another case of nothing to see here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you write a letter to a judge for early release from a work- release -program [ 3 Answers ]

Could you please help me in writing a letter to a judge for early release from a work release program

What a dufus! [ 60 Answers ]

Bush truly has a successor now, Obama is officially the new Dufus-in-chief. Last week he had another bowing incident. So far this week, he's told us that "every economist" insists he's saved or created 2 million jobs. At yesterday's prayer breakfast our Harvard educated dufus saluted two...

How do you write a letter for early release from work release program [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to compose a letter for a friend that has been in a work release program since July and he wants to try for early release in order to help his mom who lost her husband a couple of days prior to his incarceration.

The Dufus [ 26 Answers ]

Hello: I don't know. You righty's thought the dufus in chief would be a wonderful president too, didn't you? I don't think there's too many of you who still think that. Well, maybe Galviston does. He's losing in Afghanistan. He lost Pakistan. He's losing in Iraq. He lost Georgia and the...

View more questions Search