Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tugela Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 03:35 AM
    Dell All in One Printer 922
    Help!! Please! This printer has lost the plot I think! When I try to print something, it will print the page, then if I go to print a second page it won't print at all. I have to restart the computer and then it prints the second page. So, it will store up all these pages and the next time you switch on the computer, out they all come. Also, it is now telling me I have not got it installed when I know I have.
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Print codes for Dell Laser Printer [ 1 Answers ]

I write software and need to know the printer code to send to a Dell Laser Color printer to have it select the multipurpose tray instead of the main tray so it will print envelops from that tray. Anyone know the ascii code to accomplish this?

Dell Notebooks [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if the Dell CP and CPi series are compatible with each other? This is mainly about the hard drive. I had a CPi D266 and it went bad, so I got a CP D233 and the hard drive fit perfectly. The CP has a smaller processor and less maximum RAM capability. Will the same hard dive fit...

Dell all In One [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya All Wonder if anyone can help please. Dell 810 all in one on offer in UK, £21.70 (38USD) Has anyone used one or heard of them regarding print quality, photo printing etc. carts seem about average cost, £14, one cart printer. Thanks DavidB. ...

Canon USB Printer Hangs XP Boot on Dell [ 2 Answers ]

My Canon MP 390 USB Printer hangs XP boot on a Dell 8300. Boots fine with printer not hooked-up. Boots with other USB devices. All USB hubs show up in Device Manager. Clean re-load of XP, SP2 and current BIOS don't help. Maybe an IRQ conflict? Or What?

Dell laptop [ 6 Answers ]

Tried Several Things Need Help Trying To Connect Laptop To Landline Using Free Netzero I Have A Network And Modem Card All In One I Can Get It To Dial And When It Says You Are Loged On And It Verifies Password Then It Disconnects And Starts Redialing The Next Number...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.