https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...er/5923650002/

Were they trying to liberate Michigan?

Wonder where the got that idea
    ?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2020, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    They were definitely inspired by Trump's rhetoric against the Michigan governor. In fact, even after the FBI arrested the crazy militia guys trying to kidnap the governor and overturn the state, Trump continued to bad-mouth the governor.

If he's not loving himself and blowing his own horn, he is bad mouthing anyone who has ever said a single word against him. But not a word in sympathy for the 7 million+ sick and 213,000+ dead.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2020, 08:35 PM
    No Athos obviously anyone who catchs CV19 is a wimp and if you die you are an inconvenient statistic since you don't have the Trump constitution
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2020, 09:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    No Athos obviously anyone who catchs CV19 is a wimp and if you die you are an inconvenient statistic since you don't have the Trump constitution
    Yeah, that too.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2020, 06:55 AM
    The FBI is still arresting more of those white supremist terrorists who have gone from anti government terrorists to dufus goon squad supporters. While we rail against the mega cities and gangs that terrorize them lets not forget these rural gangsters and the terrorism they visit on us. I don't see much difference do you?

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Or money or access to our money paying for his dope.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What a dufus [ 52 Answers ]

And you guys elected him. Another "green" company has failed Obama's social engineering scheme (how many does that make now). Ener1, which received $118.5 million of our taxpayer dollars to build batteries for electric vehicles, filed for bankruptcy today. Not only that, but they received the Obama...

What a dufus! [ 60 Answers ]

Bush truly has a successor now, Obama is officially the new Dufus-in-chief. Last week he had another bowing incident. So far this week, he's told us that "every economist" insists he's saved or created 2 million jobs. At yesterday's prayer breakfast our Harvard educated dufus saluted two...

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

The dufus - again [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: Seventeen Gitmo detainees will be released on Friday INSIDE the US. The Federal judge said, "I think the moment has arrived for the courts to shine the light of constitutionality on the reasons for the detention." The Constitution?? What's that, Bush asks. "If they're released, it...

The Dufus [ 26 Answers ]

Hello: I don't know. You righty's thought the dufus in chief would be a wonderful president too, didn't you? I don't think there's too many of you who still think that. Well, maybe Galviston does. He's losing in Afghanistan. He lost Pakistan. He's losing in Iraq. He lost Georgia and the...

View more questions Search