Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 8, 2020, 07:22 PM
    Slick Mitch Shuns WH!
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...id-19-approach

An incompetent dufus has spread virus all over the WH and Mitch keeps his social distance. That's bad when the senate leader of the party calls you out as a dufus. Oh wait that was me!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcc...ax-covid-rules
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2020, 08:19 PM
    You would have to have a death wish to enter the WH to see the Spreader in Chief
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2020, 04:27 PM
    The turtle has one job. confirm court appointees . Other than that he is just another swamp critter . He may want to distance himself from Trump . But this poll is a telling one going into the weeks before the election

https://www.newsweek.com/more-voters...a-bush-1537759

of course the flaw in the poll is the same one that has plagued polsters for years . The poll registered voters instead of likely voters . Most polls are flawed because of that and how they are weighted .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2020, 05:59 AM
    I think the polls are just snapshots in time and more dependent on where and who and sample size and highly subjective since that data is never revealed. As to slick Mitch, I have to agree wholly because his agenda is quite clear and has always been, but I've never questioned his party loyalty, nor ability.

I was surprised at his statements about the WH health security, but he had to warn his members of against the dufus policy and practice that well could put his members in jeopardy, and scuttling his getting that agenda done. he can't lose any judicial committee members if he intends to ram the dufus SCOTUS nominee through, which at this point is ALL he cares about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the title of Aubrey singing in crowd by Mitch Musso on YouTube? [ 0 Answers ]

I looked everywhere on YouTube but I can't find it! I knew her name was Aubrey by her channel name. If it helps, can you at least give me her channel name so I can see what other songs she covered?

Mitch Gaylord's 3 day Melt off? [ 6 Answers ]

I am thinking about buying the Mitch Gaylord Melt it off thing. It says that you could lose up to 5 pounds in 5 days while using the product. I may be a little skeptical of that, but I believe it might work... You use a medicine ball thing and you do crazy moves with it. I've heard that Medicine...

Slick Lawyer Story [ 5 Answers ]

THIS IS A TRUE STORY >BEST LAWYER STORY OF THE YEAR, DECADE AND PROBABLY THE CENTURY. > Charlotte, North Carolina: > >A lawyer purchased a box of very rare and expensive cigars, then >insured them against, among other things, fire. >Within a month, having smoked his entire stockpile of...

View more questions Search