Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2020, 07:23 AM
    Engine
    i was wondering if a small block 350 engine and trans would fit in a 96 toyota tacoma i know i would have to change the rear axle what axle could be used if it can be done at all?
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2020, 09:34 AM
    I don't see this as doable. Not enough room and suspension couldn't handle the added weight. The 3.4L V6 is and had a supercharger option if you can still find them.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 17, 2020, 02:44 PM
    I concur. I don't ever recall any conversion kits for that swap. Probably a reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hyundia Sonato 2004, engine starts, idles, orange engine comes on, engine cuts out [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there Hyundia Sonato 2004. The engine starts up as normal, goes to idle, then after about 20 seconds the orange engine alarm comes on and the engine immediately cuts out. It was suggested that I disconnect the battery and then after reconnecting try again. This did not solve the problem....

Sears Craftsman lawn mower, honda engine, engine starts then shuts off [ 1 Answers ]

Mower starts on first pull then dies when choke returns to normal. Mower has only been used twice

99 honda civic, engine light blinking, engine start jumping. [ 4 Answers ]

When I was driving home, my car start shaking, then I stopped and turn the engine off. When I started back up, the engine still little jumpy and the engine light start blinking. Did any body knows what's going on? Please help. Thanks

Engine dies while driving and engine doesn't turn on restart honda 98 civic [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 98 civic lx with a manual and tonight I was driving and the car just turn off on me while driving at 70km/h in 4th gear. Then tried boosting the battery but every time I tried to start it the engine didn't even turn at all. Some possiblilities I thought of was that the battery is...

My 16 hp vanguard engine made a terrible racket inside the engine no longer runs, why [ 2 Answers ]

Mower was running fine, started making a noise inside engine, lost power, noise returned, and engine died. No longer will start, just spins. Is the engine trashed or possibly fixable?

View more questions Search