Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2020, 08:34 PM
    Dispicable he (Trump)
    https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...b3a59b2d558555

In a truly dispicable act, Trump removed his face mask on returning to the White House, not content on being a superspreader on more than one occasion he continues to act like there is one rule for him and another for everyone else

You will be well rid of this character on November 3
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 5, 2020, 09:32 PM
    Said the very same thing in the other related thread. The doctors gave him the good stuff and the fool thinks he's cured. His kite is artificially flying higher than usual.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2020, 09:40 PM
    I can't improve on the two previous posts. More and more he is acting like a five-year-old child. In a 74-year-old adult, that's demented behavior.

Yes, tomder, the 25th amendment is called for. Before it's too late.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2020, 10:10 PM
    I think it is a steroid high making him feel invincible and steroids give rise to irrational behaviour
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 6, 2020, 08:42 AM
    No doubt we will observe the effects on the whole White House and count the new cases of infections, and see the dufus trying to hide and downplay his own infection and recovery. Man was he huffing and puffing visibly after taking those stairs. I busted out laughing when he disclosed he hasn't felt this good in 20 years after his steroid dosing.

Wonder what his next made for TV stunt will be?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Madness of Trump [ 21 Answers ]

This is the madness Trump tweeted earlier today. Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

The Real Trump [ 28 Answers ]

Trump the racist recently pardoned fellow-racist the Sheriff in Arizona whose name will not dignify this message. He was CONVICTED of ordering his police officers to stop UNITED STATES CITIZENS based on the color of their skin and how they "looked". Let me repeat that. The racist sheriff...

View more questions Search