Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2020, 08:13 AM
    christmas lights delay time
    hi i'm building a christmas light show its my first and i'm not sure how to set the delay times for each string of lights i want each string of lights to blink once one after the other then all at once and repeat.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 2, 2020, 04:35 PM
    I think you mean a sequencer control, not sure. Post a picture or list of what you're working with. It could be just a matter of programming.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

LED Lights delay and transformer blows [ 2 Answers ]

I have a light circuit with 6 x 3W LED lights (all the same) on it and 1 transformer per pair of lights. When I switch them on there is a slight delay of about 1/10th of a second before the last 2 lights come on. Not a problem in itself, however, the transformer on these last 2 lights has blown...

On car interior lights what controls the delay in turning off after doors are closed [ 10 Answers ]

Coutesy lights, interior lights etc. in car do not turn off after doors are closed. What controls these?

Christmas Lights [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I work at a church. We are decorating for christmas and are putting lights in our trees outside. I am trying to put 120v electrical outlets on our parking lights to plug our christmas lights into. The problem is our parking lights are 240v and some are 480v. Is there a recommendation on how...

Christmas lights [ 5 Answers ]

I have some christmas lights that I have out front on the lawn there are about 1500 lights total and plug into one big cord that comes up to the porch and I plug into the outlet up there, every time I plug them in at night it blows the outlet where you have to press it back in. During the day when...

Frustrated with Christmas lights [ 5 Answers ]

Probably everyone knows this one but me, but what do you do about those stinky Christmas lights that don't light? Or half the string works and half doesn't. Is there an easier way than checking bulb by bulb? We have one set of lights that only the yellow ones don't work. And all of our lights...

View more questions Search