Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 1, 2020, 03:22 PM
    JL, I will someday when you stop demeaning and begin to treat others with respect.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2020, 03:35 PM
    JL, I will someday when you stop demeaning and begin to treat others with respect.
    The never ending liberal plea. "My problem is someone else's fault." Respect is earned. I am not being hateful with you, but I do think you should put a great deal more effort in attempting to post truthful material. And before you say that I have a problem with that, remember that I will ask for specifics.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2020, 04:17 PM
    Trump answered the same questions about extremist groups to Chris Wallace in 2016 when Wallace basically asked him the same line of questioning .
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ntial-debates/
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2020, 05:36 PM
    you do know the media repeats the same questions until they get the answer they want?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2020, 03:12 AM
    yes same way the Dems count ballots .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 2, 2020, 02:00 PM
    Dems aren't the only ones counting ballots or suppressing votes by hook or crook either.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2020, 06:08 PM
    you do know all that can be solved with compulsatary voting
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 6, 2020, 08:44 AM
    Repubs will NEVER allow that kind of turn out. Americans hate being told what to do also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Now Trump supporters are despicable [ 31 Answers ]

From deplorables to despicables ......the Dems never learn From the mouth of Spartacus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfauJRD5344 https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlf6dfxlCynGZX7nJ_b6OSIXsTwqM07_0lqmCnVLmutxspyhFi

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Right wing, despicable, UNAMERICAN behavior! [ 14 Answers ]

Hello: A group of House Republicans is calling for an investigation into whether a leading American Muslim advocacy group tried to "spy" on congressional offices by placing interns on key security committees. Rep. Sue Myrick, North Carolina Republican, cited an internal January 2007 memo in...

View more questions Search