Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 1, 2020, 05:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    When did Trump tell someone to go back where they came from because they were black?

Trump never suggested Obama was a "foreigner", and he certainly never was critical of his race. But I do congratulate you. You can now get your press credentials after demonstrating your considerable talents at concocting fake news. Or is it just your TDS manifesting? Oh? If there was a WLM, you would be at the front of the line to label it a white supremacist group. As for the NAACP, if it was the NAAWP, you would be quick to label it as WS. Why the double standard?

Plenty of evidence? You haven't stated a single one. Does that mean there is so much evidence that you can't find any?

And in case you missed it, there is this. This is Trump's complete quote from Cville, and shows clearly how outrageous it was for Wallace to ask the question about white supremacists.

"Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit: “I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Isn't it strange that some on this site will praise the "protesters" who go about burning and looting, and yet can't seem to read and understand simple English in the case of Trump and his comments on protesters.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...of_139815.html

Nobody on this forum has praised rioters and looters. They have unanimously been condemned, even while you try to put protestors and criminals in the same basket. You can't see the difference nor want to and that's a great excuse for you not to listen, and not care what they are protesting about and interject your own clumsy narrative. The dufus wouldn't have to walk back or clarify later his comments if he wasn't so clumsy and loose with his mouth in the first place. He's a bully and he can't help himself, but we all know he needs the racists vote, and must feed red meat to them too. Racist understand that too, so condemning them later is just part of the game. Of course it's less reported, Our side is trying to win an election too, and getting rid of the dufus is a high emotional priority, so maybe he should be more mindful of what he says from the bully pulpit.

You don't get to ignore what he says at rallies and pressers and holler fake news at what comes out of his mouth.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2020, 05:47 AM

who is Enrique Tarrio ? He is the leader of the 'Proud Boys' .He certainly looks like a White Supremist to me .

Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2020, 05:53 AM
    comment deleted
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2020, 06:26 AM
    looks more cuban to me
    Expert

Oct 1, 2020, 06:27 AM
    Good research Tom,

https://celebpie.com/enrique-tarrio/
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2020, 07:29 AM
    The dufus wouldn't have to walk back or clarify later his comments if he wasn't so clumsy and loose with his mouth in the first place.
    Or if people would simply pay a little attention.
    You don't get to ignore what he says at rallies and pressers and holler fake news at what comes out of his mouth.
    Well, you would actually have to give an accurate quote for us to be able to analyze it. You haven't, so we haven't.
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2020, 08:08 AM
    Nobody on this forum has praised rioters and looters. They have unanimously been condemned, even while you try to put protestors and criminals in the same basket.
    I don't recall you being willing to admit that many of the protesters were, in fact, criminals. Now that you have, that is good to hear.
    Expert

Oct 1, 2020, 08:37 AM
    Or if people would simply pay a little attention.
    Well, you would actually have to give an accurate quote for us to be able to analyze it. You haven't, so we haven't.
    We have the tape of his comments, and the walk backs later and goes back to what I said about his thoughtless incompetent abusive use of the bully pulpit.

I don't recall you being willing to admit that many of the protesters were, in fact, criminals. Now that you have, that is good to hear.
    Nice try but many of the protestors are not criminals and it's more accurate to say that many of the criminals are protestors too.
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2020, 09:20 AM
    We have the tape of his comments,
    If you are talking about the silly nonsense from Cville, I gave you the transcript of what he said. It doesn't agree with your preconceived notions, so rather than admit that your version is wrong, you just blew right by it.

Nice try but many of the protestors are not criminals and it's more accurate to say that many of the criminals are protestors too.
    You say to-may-toe, and I say to-mah-toe. Have it your way. I'm just glad to see that you are willing, at last, to acknowledge it.
    Expert

Oct 1, 2020, 09:48 AM
    I gave other examples of his racism yet you conveniently ignored them to cherry pick your own rather dubious timeline deficient one. Even given the benefit of a doubt for your example this rabble rousing dufus has said a lot more than one thing and often doubled down on his despicable hate speech as recently as his rally in Duluth, MN. the other day. He just keeps running his mouth telling whoppers every single day.
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2020, 09:59 AM
    I gave other examples of his racism
    You came up with two silly examples of Trump supposedly telling people to go back to where they came from which is not at all a racist comment, and of him supposedly calling Obama "a foreigner" which, again, is not racist and which, as far as I know, didn't even take place. And I say "supposedly" since I have no idea if those events even happened. So you are still sitting on zero.
    Expert

Oct 1, 2020, 10:22 AM
    Didn't bother factchecking me? You should do that before you tell an old black guy he doesn't know racism when he sees it.
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2020, 11:23 AM
    It's YOUR job to make sure that what you post is accurate. No, wait. I forgot your motto. "I don't need evidence."

Still sitting on zero. I wait patiently.
    Expert

Oct 1, 2020, 12:09 PM
    You're at zero too as your evidence of the dufus denouncing racists groups was not only in error, but written by his former campaign manager, and advisor, so dubious at best.

Just the facts.
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2020, 01:45 PM
    OK. I'm going to make this as simple as I possibly can. These are the words of Donald Trump. I know that because it has these little things called quotation marks around them. “I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” Now I just don't know how to make it any easier to understand.

Here it is from another site using a different occasion.
    Two days later, on Aug. 14, 2017, Trump issued a statement from the White House, and referred to “KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”
    https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/tr...-supremacists/

So I don't know what else to tell you. Sometimes I think you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the backside. For you to say, "your evidence of the dufus denouncing racists groups was not only in error," when it was TRUMP'S OWN WORDS that I was presenting is just beyond unbelievable. Do you see that? TRUMP'S OWN WORDS was what I used. HIS OWN WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 1, 2020, 02:10 PM
    Tuesday evening during the debate, Trump said: “If Pocahontas would have left [the race] two days earlier, you would've lost every primary on Super Tuesday.”

"He's a Mexican,” Trump told CNN of Judge Gonzolo Curiel. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”

I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”

Trump was a leading proponent of “birtherism,” the racist conspiracy theory that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States and is thus an illegitimate president. Trump claimed in 2011 to have sent people to Hawaii to investigate whether Obama was really born there. He insisted at the time that the researchers “cannot believe what they are finding.”
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2020, 02:30 PM
    Sadly, I have learned to double check your "facts". Let's start with the lazy comment which is a lie.

What's True. Donald Trump once tweeted, "Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won't see another black president for generations!"What's False. Trump did not utter the full statement, "Laziness is a trait in blacks ... I believe that ... No black person will be president again any time soon."

This was so easy to fact check that I'm embarrassed for you that you did not do it yourself. Took all of two minutes.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...ait-in-blacks/

As to the comment about the Mexican judge, the reference was to him being prejudiced in favor of Mexican interests. You know, in the same way you are displaying your prejudice against Trump.

Birtherism is racist in what way? It was much more likely simply political.

Pocahontas is Trump's way of highlighting Senator Warren's lie about being of American Indian heritage. If you are suggesting that we should be outraged by her despicable use of a racial lie, then I would agree with you, but there is nothing racist about Trump's comment.

You will have to try much harder and get over your clear prejudice against the pres.
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2020, 02:40 PM
    Low information voters think Trump has never denounced racists. High information voters have seen compilation clips of him doing it forcefully and repeatedly.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 1, 2020, 02:52 PM
    Ha, ha, JL. I made ya google!!!
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2020, 03:11 PM
    Ha, ha, JL. I made ya google!!!
    I do it all the time. Unlike you, I try and verify material before I post it.

Such as these plainly racist comments by Mr. Biden.

“You got the first mainstream African American (Obama) who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Racist slur of Jewish people. “That people would come to him and talk about what was happening to them at home in terms of foreclosures, in terms of bad loans that were being … I mean these Shylocks who took advantage of, um, these women and men while overseas.”

Or this white supremacist moment! “We should challenge students in these schools. We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

You can find others here. I hope you are developing a taste for truth.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-years-n673531

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Now Trump supporters are despicable [ 31 Answers ]

From deplorables to despicables ......the Dems never learn From the mouth of Spartacus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfauJRD5344 https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlf6dfxlCynGZX7nJ_b6OSIXsTwqM07_0lqmCnVLmutxspyhFi

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Right wing, despicable, UNAMERICAN behavior! [ 14 Answers ]

Hello: A group of House Republicans is calling for an investigation into whether a leading American Muslim advocacy group tried to "spy" on congressional offices by placing interns on key security committees. Rep. Sue Myrick, North Carolina Republican, cited an internal January 2007 memo in...

View more questions Search