Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2020, 08:43 PM
    Arduino to relay wiring
    I'M BUILDING two eight channel christmas light controllers with single relays.so my question is how do i power all eight single relays with one arduino.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 28, 2020, 12:52 PM
    Seems you need a relay module for your arduino

https://randomnerdtutorials.com/guid...-with-arduino/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hvac relay wiring? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to replace a reversing relay , my new switch is different from the old Switch. The new switch has the numbers 1 and 3 on the top contacts and nothing on the Bottom. Can anyone tell me what color wires go to whcich contacts.

Wiring a relay to the boiler relay to have it regulate a circulation pump? [ 0 Answers ]

I added a radiant tubing to the foyer in my house from the basement. The supply and return of the old radiator now connect to the tubing under the floor. I have a pump and a relay set up, but the thermostat wire... I thought I could wire directly to the relay on the boiler. I'm at a loss as to...

Wiring a well relay [ 10 Answers ]

I have a submersible pump system with a Square D pump pressure control box. It is a 1/2 hp 3 wire pump with a control (well relay) box between the pressure switch on the pressure tank and the well motor itself (submersible, 135' down). I am installing this system myself and don't know how to wire...

Fan relay wiring [ 1 Answers ]

How do I install a fan relay swithc on my gas furnace so if I want it to the fan will run continuously?

View more questions Search