Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2020, 06:54 AM
    Doing well is not my purpose
    Then wouldn't you need to change your purpose?

I don't care about the president's virus problem. He's just one more amongst millions to catch this illness. It has no political meaning at all.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2020, 03:54 PM
    still flying in circles I see
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2020, 08:11 AM
    Breaking News!
    Of course the dufus has all kinds of shady deals to help him along. Legal? Maybe NOT!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-2016-nyt-says

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysi...ampaign/33012/

He better hurry up and pardon himself.
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2020, 09:30 AM
    Oh my gosh!! "Unusual payments"???

As to the second article, it is headed by this. Donate $25 now to help Palmer Report's editorial takedown of Donald Trump:

So is this what you call using an unbiased source?

And you are, you must remember, the same guy who had no problems with Mr. Obama lying to the whole world about the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi. So it just makes all of this rumor-mongering a little hard to take seriously.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 10, 2020, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I don't care about the president's virus problem...It has no political meaning at all.
    No, nothing political. After all, he's just our president....
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2020, 09:47 AM
    Being sick is not about politics. I'm sure he ate dinner last night. That is also not about politics.

Just more TDS.
    Expert

Oct 10, 2020, 11:43 AM
    Oh my gosh!! "Unusual payments"???

As to the second article, it is headed by this. Donate $25 now to help Palmer Report's editorial takedown of Donald Trump:

So is this what you call using an unbiased source?

And you are, you must remember, the same guy who had no problems with Mr. Obama lying to the whole world about the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi. So it just makes all of this rumor-mongering a little hard to take seriously.
    Threw that 2nd link in just for you as I had a choice of DOZENS! Your noun, verb, and Benghazi...blame it on Obama was expected and nothing new.
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2020, 11:55 AM
    Choice of dozens of liberal, biased, TDS driven sites? No doubt true. And still don’t care about 4 dead Americans which is sad.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 10, 2020, 12:12 PM
    Choice of dozens of liberal, biased, TDS driven sites? No doubt true. And still don’t care about 4 dead Americans which is sad.
    What about the 200,000+ who have died in the US from the coronavirus?
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2020, 02:31 PM
    I think he Chicoms should be held responsible.
    Expert

Oct 10, 2020, 03:09 PM
    I think terrorists should be held responsible for Benghazi.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2020, 08:59 PM
    How are you going to do that? bomb Tripoli? bomb Benghazi? that boat has sailed, the time for retaliation has passed, terrorists died in the attack
    Expert

Oct 12, 2020, 02:36 AM
    Some were arrested tried and imprisoned too. Unlike the dufus who lets the terrorist in Niger off the hook, and Vlad putting bounties on our troops, and Saudis murdering Americans. Nothing from the right about any of that.
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2020, 04:42 AM
    I think terrorists should be held responsible for Benghazi.
    Might want to call Obama and let him know they were terrorists. He was confused about that.
    Expert

Oct 12, 2020, 10:35 AM
    Obama called it an act of terror so how does that differ from terrorist attack?
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2020, 11:11 AM
    Except that he sent S. Rice to say it was NOT a terrorist attack. How do you explain that?
    Expert

Oct 12, 2020, 01:16 PM
    That's what the preliminary intel report was. She stated that also but listening is not the right wing loony strong point because you're to busy whining and hollering your own noise. You never even bothered to read what was going on at MANY of the embassies around the world in the days before the Benghazi attack.

Do you loons even listen to yourself? If you did you would at least acknowledge your own lunacy and not just everybody else's. I submit as evidence all your lunatic postings on this forum.
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2020, 04:04 PM
    That's what the preliminary intel report was. She stated that also but listening is not the right wing loony strong point because you're to busy whining and hollering your own noise.
    If that's what the "preliminary intel" was, then why didn't Obama say that in the Rose Garden several days earlier? Why were the two statements so different?

In other news, what a relief!! Biden is not actually running for president, he's running for the Senate. Whew!!

"You know, we have to come together. That's why I'm running. I'm running as a proud Democrat for the Senate,"
    Expert

Oct 12, 2020, 05:07 PM
    If that's what the "preliminary intel" was, then why didn't Obama say that in the Rose Garden several days earlier? Why were the two statements so different?
    I thought I gave you this link before of what she actually said.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/week...3#.UKQD2GfSnpg

Your right wing version seems to be the one that's different.
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2020, 05:46 PM
    Since you didn't answer, I'll ask again. If that's what the "preliminary intel" was, then why didn't Obama say that in the Rose Garden several days earlier? Why were the two statements so different?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Sunsilk blonde bombshell color boost [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what would happen if I use sunsilk blondebombshell color BOOST on my dark brown hair? Would it get lighter or it would mess up my hair..

Girlfriend drops a bombshell! [ 7 Answers ]

Well, my girlfirend of 2 years... drops a bombshell, and I need some advice. Sorry about the length... but I really need help... so I wanted you guys to understand... First off, I should start with saying that we are an interracial couple... with a culture difference. That isn't a problem...

View more questions Search