Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2020, 11:59 AM
    Constant tweeting? Is that kind of like communication coming directly from the source? In what way would that be beneath the gossip board known as Facebook?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 28, 2020, 12:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Constant tweeting?
    By the head of our country? Doesn't he have more important things to do?
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2020, 12:28 PM
    I would say that staying in touch with America is really, really important. Come on. The truth is that if this was Obama, you would be fine with it. It's not the tweeting. That's completely neutral. It's what he says that sometimes gives me indigestion. It's the content of some of the tweets, and not the tweeting itself. You and others on this board are just dead set on being critical of Trump in whatever way you can, so today it's that he uses a twitter account.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 28, 2020, 12:42 PM
    I would say that staying in touch with America is really, really important. Come on. The truth is that if this was Obama, you would be fine with it. It's not the tweeting. That's completely neutral. It's what he says that sometimes gives me indigestion. It's the content of some of the tweets, and not the tweeting itself. You and others on this board are just dead set on being critical of Trump in whatever way you can, so today it's that he uses a twitter account.
    Untrue. If Obama constantly lied and cheated and pandered to exclusively left wing loonies, I would blast his a$$ too!
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2020, 12:50 PM
    You must pay attention. Her criticism was not of WHAT he tweeted, but simply of the fact that he was tweeting.

But besides that, you just glided right along when Obama lied about Benghazi and when he lied about Obama Care, and to say that he did not pander to the loony left is just nonsense. So what do you say after being caught in a blatant untruth. BOOM!!
    Expert

Sep 28, 2020, 12:56 PM
    You are either mistaken or misinformed or both...as usual.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 28, 2020, 01:42 PM
    when [Obama] lied about Obama Care
    My developmentally differently-abled son had a terrific healthcare policy under the ACA. Once Trump messed with the ACA, my son is now paying three times as much for his monthly premium and has a much higher deductible.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2020, 02:34 PM
    The experts are tax lawyers, enrolled agents, and CPAs who do taxes as their main business.
    and how many of them the size of a corporation the size of Trump's hire ? I know his business interests hire about 22,000 people . Not bad for a failed "conman " business man.

meantime, we will look with justifiable skepticism at so-called "facts" coming from Facebook.
    that and the Slimes which writes a major expose and offers not a shred of evidence.
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2020, 02:40 PM
    First it was the Atlantic, and now it's Facebook.
    The Atlantic is on a roll . One hit piece after another
    "the election that could break America " .https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...oncede/616424/
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2020, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    The Atlantic is on a roll . One hit piece after another
    "the election that could break America " .https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...oncede/616424/
    Scary but excellent article, Tomder. Thanks for posting it. Every American should read it. We should never underestimate the penchant for evil that Trump possesses.

The Atlantic has already given us the terrific article by Jeffery Goldberg describing how Trump REALLY thinks about the men and women defending our nation. "Suckers" and "losers", Trump called them. Trump's own FOX network confirmed the facts presented in the article. You can't do better than that!
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2020, 03:06 PM
    You are either mistaken or misinformed or both...as usual.
    If you can find one other person who really believes that, then that would be two people on the earth who do.

The Atlantic has already given us the terrific article by Jeffery Goldberg describing how Trump REALLY thinks about the men and women defending our nation. "Suckers" and "losers", Trump called them.
    A "terrific article" that has been completely shown to be untrue. Nice try, but no prize for that one.

The closer we get to the election, the more we will see of these undocumented, fake stories as the left wing media, which is to say nearly all of the media, gets more and more desperate to see the Harris/Biden ticket elected.
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2020, 03:20 PM
    I know his business interests hire about 22,000 people . Not bad for a failed "conman " business man.
    You have "failed conman" right, but not "business" man.

Successful businessmen are generally rated on how profitable their companies are. An organization that loses over $1 billion is not the definition of success. Especially when the losses are directly attributable to incompetent management.

To repeat, Trump has failed in EVERY business enterprise he started. His money came from his father, both as inheritance and a bail-out loan. His TV show used his freakish personality to get ratings. Others produced the show.

I hope you noticed how weakly Trump's spokesman replied to the Times article. Practically a proof of its accuracy.
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2020, 03:58 PM
    An organization that loses over $1 billion is not the definition of success.
    I seriously doubt that you or anyone else outside of a relatively few people have any idea how much Trump's businesses lost or made, unless you are referring to the period from 85 to 94, and that's a long time to go back. For the present, it's pure conjecture.
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2020, 05:19 PM
    Slimes identified no law he broke. However what they did was illegal

26 U.S. Code § 7213 (3) makes it illegal to disclose unauthorized information, including tax returns
    It shall be unlawful for any person to whom any return or return information (as defined in section 6103(b) is disclosed in a manner unauthorized by this title thereafter willfully to print or publish in any manner not provided by law any such return or return information.  Any violation of this paragraph shall be a felony punishable by a fine in any amount not exceeding $5,000, or imprisonment of not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution.
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2020, 05:26 PM
    Slimes identified no law he broke. However what they did was illegal

26 U.S. Code § 7213 (3) makes it illegal to disclose unauthorized information, including tax returns
    "Some will raise questions about publishing the president’s personal tax information. But the Supreme Court has repeatedly ruled that the First Amendment allows the press to publish newsworthy information that was legally obtained by reporters even when those in power fight to keep it hidden. That powerful principle of the First Amendment applies here."

NYTimes
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2020, 07:10 PM
    . For the present, it's pure conjecture.
    another defense of the indefensible
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2020, 04:10 AM
    another defense of the indefensible
    It's indefensible to say that Trump's present business losses or gains is not public knowledge? Huh? I think you need a second cup of coffee.
    Expert

Sep 29, 2020, 04:50 AM
    So where does he get his financing from? There is a lot we don't know about his finances and who he owes money to, and he is being investigated for possible tax fraud and money laundering. Then there is this

https://www.forbes.com/sites/elanagr.../#4d81700330aa
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2020, 04:55 AM
    So where does he get his financing from? There is a lot we don't know about his finances and who he owes money to,
    Now you're catching on. There is a lot we don't know about his finances just like there is a lot we don't know about your finances. That is how it should be. It's none of our business.

and he is being investigated for possible tax fraud and money laundering.
    By who? Do you mean this silliness? "New York prosecutors suggested President Trump and his businesses could be investigated for tax fraud and insurance fraud, according to a court filing submitted Monday." So it is "suggested" that he "could be" investigated? Oh yeah. Nothing like a really definite statement where a "could be" is "suggested". It's just more election year nonsense by a left wing press desperate for a win.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5...ax-fraud-probe
    Expert

Sep 29, 2020, 05:30 AM
    The finances of the president is our business. Maybe you wingers don't care where he gets his money, or what he did to get it, but you should just in case he is a crook or in hock to Vlad or the Arabs, or even the Philippine's, or some other dictator or nefarious institution that needs to launder big bucks.

I would think that would be something we should know for sure about the president.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Sunsilk blonde bombshell color boost [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what would happen if I use sunsilk blondebombshell color BOOST on my dark brown hair? Would it get lighter or it would mess up my hair..

Girlfriend drops a bombshell! [ 7 Answers ]

Well, my girlfirend of 2 years... drops a bombshell, and I need some advice. Sorry about the length... but I really need help... so I wanted you guys to understand... First off, I should start with saying that we are an interracial couple... with a culture difference. That isn't a problem...

View more questions Search