Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vks64 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2020, 11:59 AM
    Count the consecutive number of positive and negative cells from the current date
    Count the consecutive number of positive and negative cells from the current date(from the left) and its sum in excel sheet
    I have attached a excel worksheet showing the daily variation in sales (in percentage) of six persons A to F. The cells are formatted in blue and red colors to highlight the positive/negative trend in sales.
    Now I require the following:
    1) Formula to work out the No of number of positive cells from the current date(latest)day (from the left from B1 cell to K1 cell)
    2) Formula to work out the No of number of negative cells from the current date(latest)day (from the left from B1 cell to K1 cell)
    3) The formula to calculate the sum of consecutive positive cells/ negative cells from the current date and result exhibited as required as in answer sheet please.
    4) Formula to work out the total number of positive and negative days in each row as required in the answer sheet

Thanks in advance!!!
    vks64
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: zip count the cell colors by value.zip (106.4 KB, 5 views)

Check out some similar questions!

count the number of colored cells in excel sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Sub: count the number of colored cells in excel sheet or otherwise count number of cells in increase or decreasing trend. I have attached a excel worksheet showing the daily sales of six persons A to F. The cells are formatted in green and red colors to highlight the daily increase/decrease of...

Javascript code to find whether number is positive or negative using switch statement [ 1 Answers ]

We cannot use if statement it has o be done using switch only

Using Count to get the number of cells in a column that contain text [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to just count the number of cells in a column that have text in them. I used a formula given in one of the previous questions and got a return of #NUM. The fomula I tried was =Sumproduct((Callsign <>"")/Count if (Callsign, Callsign & ""))

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.