Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 29, 2020, 01:42 PM
    You are wrong, but I see your problem. You have no clue about what a lie is. You could use your computer to fact check the dufus and get quite the education on LIES.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2020, 02:00 PM
    That's alright. I know your fantasy world is very comfortable for you.
    Expert

Sep 30, 2020, 04:41 AM
    Works for me. Glad you're comfortable with your beach house on DENIAL as well.
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2020, 05:26 AM
    Denial? The guy who makes the crazy, completely unfounded claim that Obama was honest about Benghazi and Obamacare wants to talk about denial? Do you have sandy beaches in that fantasy world as well? Look, if you want to say that Trump has told some whoppers, then I'm with you on that, but when you then turn around and act like Obama was totally honest, then your credibility goes out the window. It's a dumb, baseless belief since his falsehoods about Benghazi and Obamacare are well known and well documented. I mean he told all of America that Benghazi was due to a video when he knew all along that it was a well-planned, concerted terrorist attack. Time for a little honesty here.
    Expert

Sep 30, 2020, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Denial? The guy who makes the crazy, completely unfounded claim that Obama was honest about Benghazi and Obamacare wants to talk about denial? Do you have sandy beaches in that fantasy world as well? Look, if you want to say that Trump has told some whoppers, then I'm with you on that, but when you then turn around and act like Obama was totally honest, then your credibility goes out the window. It's a dumb, baseless belief since his falsehoods about Benghazi and Obamacare are well known and well documented. I mean he told all of America that Benghazi was due to a video when he knew all along that it was a well-planned, concerted terrorist attack. Time for a little honesty here.
    It's established fact Obama said Benghazi was a terrorist attack the Monday after, and you may have a case for the half truth you can keep your doctor. Neither of which comes close to the dufus steady stream of whoppers for years. There was a video protests at our other embassies across the world already on high alert on EVERY 9/11. I didn't appreciate the attacks on Susan Rice for delivering the preliminary intel assessment, nor fringy wingers like you politicizing it then or now. That's dishonest in my book, but no surprise, and no excuse to keep gorging yourself on those dufus whoppers.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2020, 07:50 PM
    I see you grasshopper minds have converted the thread to nostalgia once again
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2020, 04:26 AM
    I didn't appreciate the attacks on Susan Rice for delivering the preliminary intel assessment, nor fringy wingers like you politicizing it then or now.
    You're back on those sandy beaches. That "preliminary intel"? You do realize it was delivered FIVE times on Sunday morning news programs, and it was delivered nearly two weeks after Obama SORT OF said it was a terrorist attack. You can't have it both ways. That's why I say you remind me a lot of Trump in the way in which you tell a whopper or two yourself. Your statement makes no sense at all. And in what way were his promises about keeping your doctor and keeping your existing policy some sort of "half truth"? Which half was true?
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2020, 07:11 AM
    now grasshopper if you can just snatch this pebble from my hand
    Expert

Oct 2, 2020, 10:30 AM
    You can keep your doctor, but he might not want to keep you. The rest of your gobble-de-goop is irrelevant and totally inaccurate. Obama set the record straight Monday the 13th of September, after more became known. Yeah we had 4 casualties, but 30 survivors.
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2020, 11:08 AM
    First of all, 9/13/12 was a Thursday and not a Monday. Unfortunately, the rest of your statement is equally wrong. You can keep your doctor but he can't keep you? Yeah. That makes a lot of sense.

If Obama "set the record straight" on 9/13 (wrong date), then why did the story change with Rice on 9/16? Hello??? What a great job he did of setting "the record straight". You act more like Trump every day.

Only four dead? Well glory, glory!! There were only four dead because there were some private security personnel there who had more courage in their little fingers than your hero had in his entire body. But you can try going to the family of Ambassador Stevens and assuring them that there is no reason for mourning since, after all, there were merely 4 dead. Good grief. What an attitude. Is there anything you won't say or believe in order to prop up your political hero?
    Expert

Oct 2, 2020, 01:54 PM
    You can beat the dead horse all you want but this is the timeline

https://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-timeline/

Controversial for sure, and tragic. Now what?
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2020, 02:40 PM
    OK. So let's take a look at that timeline since you have posted a link to a LOT of data that you hope we will not bother to read as you have not bothered to read it.

Sept.12: Obama Labels Attack ‘Act of Terror,’ Not ‘Terrorism’
    OK. It's an act of terror. Got it.

Sept. 12: Obama delivers a morning speech in the Rose Garden to address the deaths of U.S. diplomats in Libya. He said, “No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.” He also makes reference to the anti-Muslim video when he says: “Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None.” He uses the term “act of terror” later that night when talking about the attack at a campaign event in Las Vegas.
    Still an act of terror.

Sept. 12: After his Rose Garden speech, Obama tapes an interview for “60 Minutes.” Obama says he didn’t use the word “terrorism” in his Rose Garden speech because “it’s too early to know exactly how this came about.”
    And now it's too early to tell, so we can't call it terrorism or and act of terror? Got it.

Sept. 13: At a daily press briefing, State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland is asked if the Benghazi attack was “purely spontaneous or was premeditated by militants.” She declines to say, reiterating that the administration did not want to “jump to conclusions.”
    This is 9/13, the day YOU told us that your hero made it clear what had happened. Sound clear to you?

Sept. 13: At a campaign event in Colorado, Obama again uses the phrase “act of terror.” He says: “I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished.”
    Whoops! We're back to an act of terror. Magic!

Sept. 14: A State Department public information official writes in an email: “[I]t is becoming increasingly clear that the series of events in Benghazi was much more terrorist attack than a protest which escalated into violence. It is our opinion that in our messaging, we want to distinguish, not conflate, the events in other countries with this well-planned attack by militant extremists.”
    Well, this guy, whoever he was, hits the nail on the head. At least SOMEONE in the admin knew the truth.

Sept. 17: State Defends Rice and ‘Initial Assessment’
    Sept. 17: Nuland, the State Department spokeswoman, is asked about Rice’s comments on “Face the Nation” and four other Sunday talk shows. Nuland says, “The comments that Ambassador Rice made accurately reflect our government’s initial assessment.” Nuland uses the phrase “initial assessment” three times when discussing Rice’s comments.
    Well golly. Now we've changed our minds. After all, it just wouldn't do for the pres to have to admit that they allowed a premeditated terrorist attack on a woefully underdefended consulate. The election is just weeks ahead.

Thank you for helping to prove my point. Accidentally, I suppose, but it worked anyway.
    Expert

Oct 2, 2020, 03:54 PM
    Your stuck on the term terror as opposed to terrorism? What a maroon!
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2020, 04:12 PM
    Congratulations on completely ignoring the fact that your own link showed your hero lied.

Terror as opposed to terrorism? How would terrorism not include terror?
    Expert

Oct 2, 2020, 04:26 PM
    How would terror not include terrorism?
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2020, 06:52 PM
    How would terror not include terrorism?
    Congratulations for showing the foolishness of your own statement.
    Expert

Oct 3, 2020, 02:26 AM
    Condolences for showing yours.
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2020, 06:16 PM
    Boys there are more important things than your pissing contest
    Expert

Oct 5, 2020, 05:32 AM
    No it isn't. We both enjoy the rock chunking and conflict between us.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2020, 05:35 AM
    well get your own thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fossil Evidence [ 1 Answers ]

Why is fossil evidence tricky for paleontologist to find/use

Fossil Identification [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I found this fossil on the west coast of a Panama. Can you tell me what it is?

A geologist finds a fossil in a rock layer. The fossil has been dated and the approxi [ 1 Answers ]

A geologist finds a fossil in a rock layer. The fossil has been dated and the approximate age of the fossil has been placed at 10,000 years old. What can the geologist assume about the rock layer based on this data and what principle supports this assumption?

A fool in love or just a fool? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been hanging out with this girl for about 3 or 4 months now we have a lot in common, I really like her and she really likes me the thing is she still has feelings for her ex boyfriend who broke up with her about 7 months ago, they were dating for about 2 years. I have really strong feelings...

Fossil fuels [ 1 Answers ]

Illustrating the economic importance of fossil fuels, with examples form the petroleum and petrochemical industries in Alberta; analyzing using chemical principles, the refining of hydrocarbons; and investigating careers related to the energy industry ?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search