Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 26, 2020, 06:37 AM
    Not in my case, as I endeavor to do my homework. Yes I did review Toms links, I ALWAYS do. Fact is this case was thrown back to the trial judge after review by the full appellate court. That they did not follow the 3 judge panels decision after the Sullivan appeal is a telling one.

https://www.nbc29.com/2020/08/31/app...ecution-alive/
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2020, 06:45 AM
    The Russians paid Hunter Biden $3.5 million, and the primary source of the Steele Dossier was a Russian spy. And Mueller didn’t uncover any of it? hmmm
    Expert

Sep 26, 2020, 06:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    The Russians paid Hunter Biden $3.5 million, and the primary source of the Steele Dossier was a Russian spy. And Mueller didn’t uncover any of it? hmmm
    You have the senate and DOJ, make an arrest and be done with the smearing.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2020, 06:56 AM
    anything favourable to trump
    Anything favorable to Trump? Really? Well, let's see. Historically low unemployment figures, which is really a big deal. Appointment of sane federal judges. Taking advantage of establishing a Supreme Court that interprets law and does not legislate from the bench. Takes a firm position in opposition to abortion. Has at least made a 200 mile start on the southern border wall with practically no help from the dems. Reversed the decline of the American military. Economy produced 10X more manufacturing jobs in his first 20 months than in Obama's final 20 months. Positive GDP growth in every quarter. DJIA has been very healthy. Has pushed back on senseless, violent protests in American cities. Revamped the tax code which helped to spur on economic growth. Turned back a sickeningly political impeachment effort. Appointed an AG which, unlike one of his predecessors, does not conduct bargaining meetings on airplanes with people under active FBI investigation. Conducted an effective program of confining the COVID pandemic, a program which only is criticized with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight.

do you share his dreams?
    I don't know what his "dreams" are. I do generally support his policies.
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2020, 06:57 AM
    Fact is this case was thrown back to the trial judge after review by the full appellate court. That they did not follow the 3 judge panels decision after the Sullivan appeal is a telling one.
    what you are saying is that the DC Circus court is political ? How can that possibly be ? The DC Circus has 11 judges but only 10 participated in the decision. 7 of those judges, including the chief judge, Sri Srinivasan, were appointed under Democratic presidents.
    Expert

Sep 26, 2020, 07:04 AM
    So if the criteria for your criticism of the decision is who appointed them then is it not the case that repub appointed judges would further the right wing agenda? If it's wrong for dems, why would it not be wrong for repubs? Didn't the dufus and JL say that was the purpose of the judges being appointed?

No I didn't say the decision was political just posted the link on the status of the case. You inferred it was political because of who appointed the judges.
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2020, 07:05 AM
    7 of those judges, including the chief judge, Sri Srinivasan, were appointed under Democratic presidents.
    Yet another reason to vote for Trump. Anyone who cannot look at the Flynn case and see a clear miscarriage of justice is just politically motivated.
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2020, 07:07 AM
    The evidence presented to Sullivan makes the case for dismissal a slam dunk except if the decision to continue is political . From the beginning it has been a gross miscarriage of justice. Let's hope you are never subject to this type of persecution.
    Expert

Sep 26, 2020, 08:28 AM
    It certainly wasn't for the appellate court, so we await Sullivan's ruling. Doesn't appear to be a slam dunk to me either, as Barr's own assertation Flynn never should have been investigated is bogus. To not look into his actions would be a dereliction of duty even if we question the procedure. My first question would be directed to the original prosecutors on this case as a review of that procedure is crucial. I suspect that's exactly what Sullivan will do.
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2020, 10:07 AM
    We already know that in the Oval office Jan 5 2017 ,the emperor ,Comey ,Yates ,Quid ,Rice ,Brennan ,Clapper all met and plotted to frame Flynn. That is an undeniable fact .

Sally Yates already confirmed that. Yates apparently only found out at that meeting that Comey circumvented their normal practices when it came to going through the White House counsel before interviewing Flynn . It was so secret a plot that Yates the Asst AG ,did not even know about it until the Jan 5 meeting . We already know that the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn did not think he lied .We know that because Dept Asst FBI Andrew McCabe testified to that fact .

Really ,Trump needs to press the issue Tuesday and confront Quid about his role in the framing of Flynn. It was Quid who suggested framing Flynn using the Logan Act (a law that no one has ever been convicted of ;and is an unconstitutional law anyway) . Peter Strzok said that he knows that Comey believed that Flynn's call to the Russian ambassador was a legitimate function of the incoming National Security Advisor . But they continued the investigation anyway . You know and I know it was a complete set up entrapment . Heck the FBI interviewer asked for clarification if they should try to entrap him with a perjury trap ;or just try to get him fired .
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2020, 10:22 AM
    Really ,Trump needs to press the issue Tuesday and confront Quid about his role in the framing of Flynn.
    Absolutely true. If the debate moderators are honest, they will ask the question themselves. That's IF they are honest.
    Expert

Sep 26, 2020, 10:33 AM
    Why did Flynn lie to Pence?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pence-i...-he-was-fired/
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2020, 10:43 AM
    That's if Quid remembers .

Check out his rambling denial/non-denial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnaoqZk71Uk

George Stephanopoulos : "What did you know about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn?"
    Quid "I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn,"

Expert

Sep 26, 2020, 11:11 AM
    That wasn't the question.
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2020, 12:29 PM
    Why did Flynn lie to Pence?
    Do not know what he said to Pence that was a lie. But that was between the President and Flynn . Advisors to the President serve at the pleasure of the President . Flynn resigned due to a request that he resign.

It is my understanding that the so called " lie " was based on a summary of the phone call that Pence was given by the Intel people. (Yeah them ;the same ones that framed Flynn. )Pence could have been fed a distorted view of the conversation with tech cuts from the actual dirty cops.
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2020, 04:41 PM
    Just so you'll know, Mississippi State just beat LSU in Baton Rouge by 44-34.
    Expert

Sep 27, 2020, 04:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Do not know what he said to Pence that was a lie. But that was between the President and Flynn . Advisors to the President serve at the pleasure of the President . Flynn resigned due to a request that he resign.

It is my understanding that the so called " lie " was based on a summary of the phone call that Pence was given by the Intel people. (Yeah them ;the same ones that framed Flynn. )Pence could have been fed a distorted view of the conversation with tech cuts from the actual dirty cops.
    I think I'll stick with the version in my link which gives all the probable cause you need to investigate the dude.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Plans Nov 3 Election Invalid! [ 88 Answers ]

Trump is planning to have the presidential election on NOV 3 declared invalid. If this surprises you, you haven't been paying attention. As usual, he couches it in his tweet so he can test the reaction and deny it if necessary. But does anyone doubt that invalidating the election if he...

DANGER! Trump Wants Election Delayed [ 150 Answers ]

In a major step toward a dictatorship, Trump today tweeted that the presidential election should be delayed. His public reasoning is that mail-in voting is fraudulent. He says this without a scintilla of evidence. His real reason is that he is so far behind in the polls that his chances of...

Trump Supports Racism - Retweets White Power Video [ 3 Answers ]

In the clearest example to date of Trump's racism, he re-tweeted a notorious video of a man yelling "White Power" to passersby. His spokeswoman said Trump "didn't hear" the white power yell. Impossible. ...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

Top Secret NSA Document Proving Russians Aided Trump Election Campaign [ 12 Answers ]

The Rachel Maddow Show reported last night Thursday that she received an anonymous document in the mail that was marked Top Secret from the NSA. Within the document was the name of an American citizen (well-known) who was a member of the Trump transition team and who worked with Russian ...

View more questions Search