Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 28, 2020, 11:38 AM
    It's not a bad thing to ask for such a thing, but the problem is the HOW you do it.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2020, 11:46 AM
    but the problem is the HOW you do it.
    You mean open and honest?

Honestly, I'm not going to pay much attention to a guy who called me a "self-righteous b@stard" and posts comments like this. "Two more weeks and I get to cast my vote against the lying cheating dufus and his loony right wing agenda so he can face prosecution for his crimes. Can't come fast enough." If you want me to listen to your moralizing, then check yourself first. I can easily handle your ugly comments, but this "Do as I say, but not as I do," stuff gets old.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 28, 2020, 12:47 PM
    Just being open and honest as are you right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RIP Sheriff Taylor [ 4 Answers ]

Sad day, Andy Griffith has passed on. What a great, great actor - his Andy Griffth Show is still just as funny today as it was 50 years ago. And if you haven't heard this it's about time you did... I42JIgfnMYE

W. L. Taylor [ 2 Answers ]

Prints by W. L. Taylor Print by W.L. Taylor If Music be the Food of Love, Play On

Need the name of this Rod Taylor movie! [ 1 Answers ]

It had a BEAUTIFUL female voice in the soundtrack singing "You'll never walk alone" - Best version I have ever heard.

Taylor Series [ 2 Answers ]

Can some one explain to me where does the x come from in the Taylor series. In sin(x) = 1 + X/1! +... Why is it x and if the function turned into sin (2x) does it affect that x?

View more questions Search