Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadface Posts: 154, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2020, 03:56 AM
    Help quitting alcohol
    I have a drinking problem. So does my husband. I feel weak I cannot quit knowingly we have a problem. Please help... need guidance.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 21, 2020, 09:03 AM
    Is your husband willing to get help? Call or visit your local Alcoholics Anonymous for good guidance, or your doctor/pastor. Recovery starts with the FIRST STEP.
    landmarkboston1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2020, 10:17 AM
    Yes exactly if you feeling that cant live without drink then just concern with health expert of rehab.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quitting my job [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for an advice on what is a "good" way to quit my job. I've been working in an Insurance Agency for three years. We also offer DMV services. When I started this job, I was sent to a 5 week course to become an DMV certified processor. So, I do BOTH insurance and DMV services. I am...

Quitting. [ 3 Answers ]

I've recently quit my job, without novice for several reasons. I was never introduced to their company's policy of how final weeks pay would be determined. She's now stating that she will not be paying me for my last weeks pay. Am I entitled to my pay for working these hours since I was never...

Will quitting help? [ 1 Answers ]

I smoke weed everyday an adequate amount everyday with my husband. And I smoke cigarettes so does he, I want to become more active and start to train my brain I don't need these things to be myself I need new and different ideas to help the quitting of both substances please help

View more questions Search