Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You behaved as I predicted.
    Meaning I read you correctly! I.e., you tried to set me up.

Even a middle schooler would agree your question was very badly stated.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2020, 05:23 PM
    Yeah. Sure they would.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 07:47 PM
    You behaved predictably...like a nut! No wonder you asked a nutty question. You can't help yourself. You couldn't even clarify your question when asked.
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2020, 07:53 PM
    Always the same. Run out of ideas so start calling names. Sad. Learn to think.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 07:57 PM
    I have tons of ideas for discussion!
    Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 08:01 PM
    I'm not the one asking dumb gotcha questions that you cannot clarify when asked. You should take responsibility for being a nut.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You should take responsibility for being a nut.
    Reminds me of this song:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CjVKUap1HgU
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2020, 08:14 PM
    I have tons of ideas for discussion!
    It's hard to discuss anything with you because once you feel a little closed in, then you become evasive, but I suppose we can try tomorrow. I'll let you ask the question and then show you how to answer one.

questions that you cannot clarify when asked.
    That's a completely and totally stupid comment. There was no problem with clarity since it was a simple and straightforward question. Your comment is what people say when they just don't want to answer.

I do wonder where poor Dixie Chick went. I had hope for her.
    Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 09:04 PM
    That's a completely and totally stupid comment. There was no problem with clarity since it was a simple and straightforward question. Your comment is what people say when they just don't want to answer.
    You're being disingenuous my friend and deceptive. You've tried those simple straightforward trap questions before to attack ones position, and ignored clarity by refusing to answer questions to that end. Your trap didn't work so you attack any way, knowing for fact a woman is NOT allowed such a late term abortion unless there is a danger to her life. There are all kinds of limits to our rights set by law, which complicates your simple straightforward question.

Don't get mad because we saw through your trap question. That you think we would be dumb enough to fall for it is the sad part. It's fine if you don't agree with the law, but don't blame citizens for living by it. Be so simple if you had just clarified whether or not the woman's life was in danger or not. No you couldn't do that because as you admitted your intention was attack, not discuss.

That was stupid of you.
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2020, 02:10 AM
    Don't get mad because we saw through your trap question.
    Trap question? Well, there are simple, straight forward questions that some honest people answer, but that others who are afraid will run from like the plague. That's what I presented to you. There was no need to clarify that the woman's life was not in danger since that was made obvious from the beginning when I said she simply changed her mind and didn't want a baby. For anyone able to read and think, it was obvious. That you guys are terrified of the question was made clear by your refusal to answer it. It's a fear that stems from holding a position that is illogical and morally indefensible. That's why I said from the beginning that you would not answer it, and that proved to be completely correct. You sometimes do, but not the others.

That was stupid of you.
    Try coming up with an original thought.

It's fine if you don't agree with the law, but don't blame citizens for living by it.
    Would that have been good advice for those opposed to slavery in 1860? It's really a reprehensible position. "The law allows for the killing of unborn children, so just accept it like a good little comrade and move on. Certainly you wouldn't want to voice any opposition or think for yourself. After all, you must follow the lead of your beloved dem leaders."
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2020, 04:44 AM
    DixieChick66 Hi again . Back to topic ; I recommend this new released documentary movie on Amazon .It can be rented at a reasonable price and explains the Russian collusion hoax and coup attempt by the exiting Obama Adm (including Joe Biden) ;and their unconstitutional use of the Federal Law enforcement and Intelligence agencies to first spy on ,and then remove Trump from office.

https://smile.amazon.com/Plot-Agains...s%2C169&sr=8-2
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2020, 06:02 AM
    Tom, the video is free is you're on Amazon Prime.
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2020, 06:13 AM
    as much as I use Amazon I should be . But what I do is set up my purchases to maximize the $ amt so I qualify for free shipping . I try to limit my entertainment budget otherwise . The director of the movie is Amanda Milius . Her father John Milius wrote and directed 'Red Dawn' . That was about a fictional Russian invasion. This movie is about another fictional Russian invasion.
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2020, 06:22 AM
    That was about a fictional Russian invasion. This movie is about another fictional Russian invasion.
    Clever!
    Expert

Oct 24, 2020, 08:39 AM
    Clever FICTION.
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2020, 09:33 AM
    Clever FICTION.
    Absolutely correct. The entire story about Russian collusion was a grand fiction.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 24, 2020, 09:34 AM
    I'll let you ask the question and then show you how to answer one.
    You'll let me ask a question and show me how to answer one.... Talk about condescension!
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2020, 10:43 AM
    You'll let me ask a question and show me how to answer one.... Talk about condescension!
    If you don't want to hear that, then try answering questions. Plainly someone needs to show you how it's done. Not trying to be condescending at all, but just being honest.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2020, 11:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I recommend this new released documentary movie on Amazon .It can be rented at a reasonable price and explains the Russian collusion hoax and coup attempt by the exiting Obama Adm (including Joe Biden) ;and their unconstitutional use of the Federal Law enforcement and Intelligence agencies to first spy on ,and then remove Trump from office.
    The video is nothing more than a bizarre swipe at Biden. To believe it, you must believe the entire US Intelligence apparatus is a vast left-wing conspiracy. That is a theory that originates in the far-right madness.
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2020, 12:57 PM
    no not the Entire US Intelligence apparatus . Just the FBI leadership under Comey ;along with John Brennan (CIA) and James Clapper(DNI) and of course the emperor and Quid . The Main Conspirators were in the Jan 5 2017 meeting .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

New poll shows Trump supporters live in a DIFFERENT reality than the rest of us.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hello: They BELIEVE that unemployment went UP during Obama - Nahh.. It went WAYYY down. They BELIEVE that the stock market went DOWN during Obama - Nahhh.. It went WAYYY up. They BELIEVE Clinton LOST the popular vote - Nahhh.. She beat him by 2.7 MILLION votes. An even greater...

View more questions Search