Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2020, 03:20 AM
    I've already voted and didn't have to hold my nose to vote for OLE JOE!
    Didn't have to hold your nose to support abortion? Sad.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 21, 2020, 04:16 PM
    The ones that don't get aborted have always been a higher priority.
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2020, 08:06 PM
    The ones that don't get aborted
    The lucky ones we let off the hook and don't kill.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 21, 2020, 08:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    The lucky ones we let off the hook and don't kill.
    What oh what would we do with over 300,000 more unloved and unwanted babies???
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2020, 09:40 PM
    that's your excuse?
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2020, 05:13 AM
    What oh what would we do with over 300,000 more unloved and unwanted babies???
    So you think it's a much better idea you have to just kill them? Well, while you're at it you might as well kill the ones who have been born and yet are unloved and unwanted. I mean if that's your standard, that unloved and unwanted babies have no right to be alive, then perhaps you should go ahead and press on with it.

You're honest about it. I guess I'll give you that.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2020, 05:39 AM
    So you think it's a much better idea you have to just kill them? Well, while you're at it you might as well kill the ones who have been born and yet are unloved and unwanted. I mean if that's your standard, that unloved and unwanted babies have no right to be alive, then perhaps you should go ahead and press on with it.

With a system like that the tally would be 50 million, 100 million but you sure would solve your poverty and drug problem
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2020, 08:44 AM
    That's what Trump does, especially with babies that aren't white, but even white ones.
    Oh, that was sarcasm from me. Apparently, you don't know the difference in tones. Plus, you really whipped up my comment into quite a screed.
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2020, 09:22 AM
    That's what Trump does, especially with babies that aren't white, but even white ones.
    That's a ridiculous assertion for which you have no evidence. Just more TDS.

Oh, that was sarcasm from me. Apparently, you don't know the difference in tones. Plus, you really whipped up my comment into quite a screed.
    Oh? What were you being sarcastic about?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2020, 09:56 AM
    That's a ridiculous assertion for which you have no evidence. Just more TDS.
    You really need to keep up with the news!
    Oh? What were you being sarcastic about?
    ...about how well we care for the born babies that are unwanted and unloved -- pssst, we don't.
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2020, 10:15 AM
    You really need to keep up with the news!
    Yeah, yeah. That's always the reply. "Keep up with the non-existent news."

...about how well we care for the born babies that are unwanted and unloved -- pssst, we don't.
    Another ridiculous statement. You notice any "unwanted and unloved" babies set out to die? Of course they are taken care of.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2020, 10:22 AM
    Yeah, yeah. That's always the reply. "Keep up with the non-existent news."
    I didn't think you do.
    Another ridiculous statement. You notice any "unwanted and unloved" babies set out to die? Of course they are taken care of.
    No, they aren't "set out to die." They are mentally and physically abused in those "loving" homes.
    Expert

Oct 22, 2020, 11:04 AM
    Rant on about those aborted babies maybe a million, while you abuse the hundred million that are actually born, like the dead beat right wing self righteous one trick pony that you are. Don't bother denying it, like you deny everything except your own narrow view of the world and the people in it, because any loon who thinks it's okay to force choices on women and send a kid to jail without humane due process isn't playing with a full deck to begin with. So say what you want about whatever turns your crank but yet again we are talking about politics but all you know is abortions and to be frank, very little about that either so you may as well save the bullying for those that want it since obviously it ain't happening here.

It's no ones fault but yours you're stuck in the world of ancient man who lived in a desert and the concepts TV, radio, and internet are beyond you, which explains your total lack of empathy and understanding of people in the real world in real time, which can only mean you got life and BS all mixed up.

If you were serious about saving babies you'd be passing our free birth control but NOOOOOO, that's not an option is it? Good luck stopping people from having sex though, which is the only way to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place. I think you would be better served sticking a bible up the dufus a$$ rather than your own head for a few bucks and a big stick to beat people over the head that you can't control.

So pull your nose holding head out of his arse and get a TV that has the NEWS or learn to use the Internet. That would help.
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2020, 11:28 AM
    I didn't think you do.
    Follow non-existent news? Kind of hard to do.

No, they aren't "set out to die." They are mentally and physically abused in those "loving" homes.
    We can agree that it is tragic. Just goes to show that our culture needs a lot of change. But when you support those who support abortion, can you really say you are setting a good example? Does killing unborn children somehow make you feel better about child neglect and abuse?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2020, 11:48 AM
    No wonder you're lost! Mississippi doesn't have news coverage.
    But when you support those who support abortion, can you really say you are setting a good example? Does killing unborn children somehow make you feel better about child neglect and abuse?
    I have never said I'm pro-abortion.
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2020, 12:05 PM
    No wonder you're lost! Mississippi doesn't have news coverage.
    Out of facts, so resort to insults. Got it.

You are voting for a radical pro-abortionist as you did in 2016. What's the difference?
    Expert

Oct 22, 2020, 12:20 PM
    It exists so you either don't know where to look, know it exists but don't acknowledge it, or dismiss it and attack those that do acknowledge it.

We can agree that it is tragic. Just goes to show that our culture needs a lot of change. But when you support those who support abortion, can you really say you are setting a good example? Does killing unborn children somehow make you feel better about child neglect and abuse?
    Does your example of supporting a lying cheating abusive bully dufus for a few bucks and activists judges make you feel better? You have reduced a complex issue down to an accusation that helps no one. You have the nerve to be so self righteous about it on top of that? That doesn't make you right and others wrong.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2020, 12:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You have reduced a complex issue down to an accusation that helps no one. You have the nerve to be so self righteous about it on top of that? That doesn't make you right and others wrong.
    Every so often, you hit the bulls-eye, tal. BRAVO!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2020, 12:55 PM
    You are voting for a radical pro-abortionist as you did in 2016. What's the difference?
    I am? I've never said whom I'm voting for. Or whom I voted for in 2016. Maybe your leg is getting pulled.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2020, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I have never said I'm pro-abortion.
    People often confuse pro-abortion with pro-choice.

A person who is pro-choice supports letting the woman decide whether she should have an abortion. They also tend to be against abortion except in the instance just mentioned, and in other exceptions such as incest and rape. The majority of pro-choice people are, in fact, personally against abortion.

I believe this is the stated position of WG here.

It's much easier to see pro-choice as pro-abortion since it requires some thought to examine the differences.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

New poll shows Trump supporters live in a DIFFERENT reality than the rest of us.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hello: They BELIEVE that unemployment went UP during Obama - Nahh.. It went WAYYY down. They BELIEVE that the stock market went DOWN during Obama - Nahhh.. It went WAYYY up. They BELIEVE Clinton LOST the popular vote - Nahhh.. She beat him by 2.7 MILLION votes. An even greater...

View more questions Search